AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster. Been waiting a few hours for approval of my new account at WS. Thanks so much for having me here.

Does anyone think it would be early for LM to consider retaining a civil litigation attorney and pursue the Smith's in civil court for intentional infliction of emotional distress and loss of consortionship of his minor child?

The looks on his face in the interviews I have seen IMO are not even close to how much he is suffering and how heartbroken he really must be.

From what I have seen, JS and TS don't seem to mind flaunting their assets on the web and TV and it seems that a civil judgment should be fairly easy to collect IMO.

:waitasec: How does one turn ON the slow motion on this board?

Just wanted to say welcome to websleuths and to let me know when you find that slow motion button!!

:waitasec: I haven't even gotten to the pictures yet. I certainly wasn't saying EJ definitely gave her child medicine she shouldn't have. Truth is, not everyone knows you can't easily purchase baby cold medicine anymore, that was the point of my post.

My ending is also how I feel and my opinion to where my knowledge of details were. I hope she wasn't medicating him with OTC cold medicine as that could prove fatal to a child Gabriel's age.

I'd like to be given a chance to catch up on a thread before being accused of being dispassionate to details I haven't had the chance to read yet. I did start off my post stating I was far behind.

Yer FINE! Come on in! I'll vouch for ya! lol

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster. Been waiting a few hours for approval of my new account at WS. Thanks so much for having me here.

Does anyone think it would be early for LM to consider retaining a civil litigation attorney and pursue the Smith's in civil court for intentional infliction of emotional distress and loss of consortionship of his minor child?

The looks on his face in the interviews I have seen IMO are not even close to how much he is suffering and how heartbroken he really must be.

From what I have seen, JS and TS don't seem to mind flaunting their assets on the web and TV and it seems that a civil judgment should be fairly easy to collect IMO.

:waitasec: How does one turn ON the slow motion on this board?

Welcome to WS, my fellow Arizonan! Personally, I can't wait for Logan to file a scorcher of a lawsuit and to see all of Tammi's colonic equipment up for sale at a marshall's auction.

New pictures show baby Gabriel in Texas

The newly-released pictures also reveal Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, brought family photos when she fled. Tempe Police say it looks like Johnson's mother and brother are in picture frames placed on a motel nightstand

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/New-Pics-81822177.html

Thank You mysticrose ! Now I can go leave you smarter people to sleuth and git some rest ! And pray for Gabriel to come home.

Hugs, what about this. I'm not mad at you at all. I see it differently, but that's a good thing! The best thing for Gabriel is if we have people looking at all different angles, so we cover all the bases.

You're trying hard to figure it what happened to Gabriel, and I appreciate that.

This isn't about being right or wrong - it's about each of us doing what we can, in whatever way we think best, to help this sweet little baby.

Freakin' *advertiser censored*-ba-yah...

And THAT is why I love BeanE!

DISCLAIMER: Forgive my lovefest tonight... I have been obsessed with Haiti footage and have had nightmares for 2 nights so am passing my time with WS and hopefully more favorable dreams....

Checking in! Going to catch up ow. Can someone fill me in on what i missed from last night to tonite? TIA

Ack I am 3 threads behind. Some please fill me in??? Pretty please?????

Oh, the dog in the hotel dresser gold-framed pic is very similar to the American White Shepherd! Anyone know if any party has one?
http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

sorry, I still don't see a dog in that pic so I can't help you

still looks like a baby to me lol

eta: I should add that it looks like an old black & white photo - I don't see any colour in it at all and I've enlarged as much as I can

Freakin' *advertiser censored*-ba-yah...

And THAT is why I love BeanE!

DISCLAIMER: Forgive my lovefest tonight... I have been obsessed with Haiti footage and have had nightmares for 2 nights so am passing my time with WS and hopefully more favorable dreams....

o/t I've been avoiding the footage, because i knew that would be a problem. then i got the call that my son, a marine, who just got back from deployment, is heading there. so now i've been watching also, and it is just horrific. so, so terribly sad.

Back on topic---BeanE, the ever-reasonable, loving sleuther! :)

It is hard to get a grip on this without a fuller picture of Logan. I wish I could visit with him for a little while. I get good vibes from the little we have seen of him. But I was sure surprised by my new take on EJ too. hmmmmmmmm the only one I am not confused about it Tammi

I don't think she made up her mind to do it until she got there. I think her rage increased steadily from Dec 8 on - remember, she stopped her meds at that time, so she'd have had less control as the days went by. And I think this was an act of rage, rather than a cold, calculated, long-term-plan. Not a momentary act of rage - she'd been having thoughts about harming Gabriel for some time.

Hopefully, Elizabeth was able to contain her rage enough that she did give Gabriel to someone. She had the smarts and computer savvy to find someone. And hopefully that someone is a caring person.

I pray every day that I'm wrong about what I think is most likely to have happened.

I agree with you BeanE and pray the same.
I can't help but wonder if the Smith's offered Elizabeth a good amount of money since she was fleeing? When they refused to pay she took Gabriel away from them and took off.....reached her limits and did the worst thing possible, then took off to Florida...
Gosh, that is hard to think about..

Ack I am 3 threads behind. Some please fill me in??? Pretty please?????

TS and JS have a " house in TN ", TS ran her yapper on NG again earlier, may have obtained counsel, new pics of GJ from the camera they found on EJ in FL.

I am sure I missed a few threads myself. <<< Clicks refresh! ;)

So much of what you said makes sense to me. When I listened to her interview again today she really believed that she was doing the right thing. To her adoption was the right thing because she was told by others how great it was. It was almost like she was saying "why can all those other gals place their baby and I can't?" And who ever talked her into doing it must have said she could only do a "closed adoption", because she repeated that more then once and she stated in closed adoption you aren't suppose to know where they live. That is part of the meaning of closed adoption.

I could be way off, but I feel we all have turning points in our lives. EJ had no support, no mother, no encouragement. If, instead of TPS and likely others encouraging EJ to give baby G up because she wasn't good enough to raise him, TPS (or anyone) would have told her that she could be a good mother to that beautiful little boy maybe the idea of giving him up wouldn't have been an issue and she would have developed a stronger bond with Gabe.
A simple ' EJ, you can do it, he's beautiful and you're not alone, it's not easy but it's worth it, and you don't have to be perfect - your child will still love you.
It would have been very difficult if I hadn't had my mom to help and guide me when I had my first child.
That said, if she killed him, I hope she suffers every day of her life.

o/t I've been avoiding the footage, because i knew that would be a problem. then i got the call that my son, a marine, who just got back from deployment, is heading there. so now i've been watching also, and it is just horrific. so, so terribly sad.

Back on topic---BeanE, the ever-reasonable, loving sleuther! :)

O/T My apologies:angel:
I thank your son for his service..

I'm so flabbergasted by all of the details as of late all I can is read with my chin on the floor. Please, let Gabriel be safe, warm and being loved by someone out there. May he come home soon to his family who love and adore him.

sorry, I still don't see a dog in that pic so I can't help you

still looks like a baby to me lol

eta: I should add that it looks like an old black & white photo - I don't see any colour in it at all and I've enlarged as much as I can

dogyn.jpg

Now can ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members