AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What or whom takes her from SA to FL ? A carefully laid plan by someone, or random act by EJ ???

Early morning hours of Dec. 26th?? How early?? 2-3 am? Was it early morning when she took those Dec. 26th pics??

Is it possible that she really has told them everything she knows? And they just aren't saying that publicly because they're tracking down Gabriel and don't want to jeopardize him? Or is that just grasping at straws....not wanting to think that he is no longer on this earth :-(

I think Elizabeth has said more, but not sure - it was claimed she said she would only speak to the FBI. If she actually did ask to speak to them only, I'd think she has something to say. I honestly hope Elizabeth even knows enough (given she handed Gabriel off to someone) to help them. My fear is that she really doesn't have enough to track them down - she may however have more going back the other direction to Tammi, Jack, and Janet.

Could be from witnesses:
ZARRELL: Yes. We know that in -- she was in San Antonio until about December 27. The baby was last seen with the mother December 26the in San Antonio. Now, there is a possibility...

GRACE: Wa-wa-wa-wa! Who saw the baby alive?

ZARRELL: Police say they have witnesses that saw the baby. There`s also reports...

GRACE: Well, who? Who? At the hotel?

ZARRELL: At the hotel, yes. There are also reports, Nancy, that the baby was seen with the mother that same day at a Six Flags amusement park in San Antonio.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/05/ng.01.html

I thought that I heard that she went to Six Flags. Could it be possible that she met the prospective parents there, either by chance or prearranged?

What or whom takes her from SA to FL ? A carefully laid plan by someone, or random act by EJ ???

Maybe she just wanted to get as far away as possible from anywhere she had been associated with before. Or just wanted to get as far away as possible and stay warm.

TPS is actually calling it a "fan page", and using Gabriel's name with her own. She is a piece of work.

Also says that everyone can read about how bad her ex-husband was to her in her new book!

I swore I wouldn't look over there, and here I am again - bad me!!

OMG its a shameless plug for her book!!!! If I wasnt so disgusted I would find it hilarious!!

I thought that I heard that she went to Six Flags. Could it be possible that she met the prospective parents there, either by chance or prearranged?

IMO that would be the most perfect place for a handoff.

(no need for carseat just stroller)

We confirmed that through the news video of the Tornado Bus employee who sold her the ticket I believe.

Seems LE would update their site to say she left on the 26th instead of on the 26th or 27th?

Isn't the Tornado Bus lines a Mexican owned and operated company ??? Are there not Greyhound Bus stations in SA ??? The only reason I ask about the Tornado Bus lines is I have an employee that is Mexican ans when she travels to Texas where she has family, she says she only uses them....just a strange thought....

Can't think of a good reason to take an 8-month-old to Six Flags. It's not like you could go on rides with him. It wouldn't be a bad place to go, though, to show a baby to someone without attracting notice.
I think this piece of information (keeping in mind it's from the unreliable NG show) goes into the "gave him away" column.

Child predators are known to frequent amusement parks. It's possible.

It also crossed my mind that if she's aware of that, she may have just left him there in a stroller and walked away.

Seems LE would update their site to say she left on the 26th instead of on the 26th or 27th?

I thought it was already established that she took the bus on the 27th. There were witnesses. It's Gabriel who hasn't been seen since the 26th, possibly in the early morning hours.

According to a story reported on KSAT12, "Baby Gabriel's Mother Speaks Out"...

"According to police, Gabriel arrived in San Antonio on Dec. 20 with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who was involved in a custody dispute with the baby's father in Tempe, Ariz. Elizabeth Johnson checked into the Home Gate Suites at 10950 Laureate for the week of Dec. 20, police said.

The baby was last seen in the early-morning hours of Dec. 26 in San Antonio, police said. The next day, Elizabeth Johnson boarded a bus for Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., without her son, police said.

Gabriel's last known whereabouts are believed to be in the San Antonio area. Investigators were looking into the claims that Elizabeth Johnson gave the baby away."

HomeGate Studios & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-691-1103

Quality Inn & Suites - Fiesta Park
210-249-4800

BBM- This gives EJ what about 12-16 hours before getting on the bus to either dispose of Gabriel or give him to the couple...

Isn't the Tornado Bus lines a Mexican owned and operated company ??? Are there not Greyhound Bus stations in SA ??? The only reason I ask about the Tornado Bus lines is I have an employee that is Mexican ans when she travels to Texas where she has family, she says she only uses them....just a strange thought....

Maybe it was cheaper?

I was thinking it might be because they didn't ask for ID?

I think they did though....didn't we hear from the ticket guy at Tornado that she presented the id in the name of Jones? If I am remembering wrong, please somebody correct me...thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton