AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article "Lost baby born into troubled home life
by Megan Boehnke - Jan. 17, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic " It states "Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, is a product of the Boston foster-care system. "
It irrates me to no end when I see these kinds of things. I personally beleive that we are a product of our own making. I came from a pretty bad background, I ran away from home when I was 14 and got married at 15... I am 31 now, have 3 great kids and still married to the same man. Even though my parents were not great parents alcholics and my dad like to use his hands to for more than a pat on the back, we are now closer than we have ever been. I have never been arrested never been in trouble. I could definately use my past as an excuse for my present behaviors however that would be all it is AN EXCUSE....PEOPLE HAVE CHOICES, PEOPLE MAKE THIER OWN DECISIONS. My father-in-law was also a product of the foster care system, he was beaten, abused nearly killed, however he grew up to be be highly respected i the Army has since retired, raised two great children and also never been in trouble with the law.
It makes me sick to see people find excuses for bad behavior, I mean are we suppose to feel sorry for EJ, because life sux??? Personally I don't cause 9 times out of 10 life sux for everyone, so does that mean we all have an excuse to do stupid crap like she has done?

I thought that I heard that she went to Six Flags. Could it be possible that she met the prospective parents there, either by chance or prearranged?

Ya know, Dairy, the more I think about it, if I had a very short timeframe to give my baby away, and if someone had previously approached me in a large crowded place (airport) and was interested in adoption, I just might peek around for another large crowded place (like an amusement park) I could go to and cry and look forelorn in hopes that someone who was willing to take my baby might come along.

This works for me. Even better than the internet. I'm finding that it's difficult to quickly give away my imaginary baby illegally (w/o father's permission) over the internet.

Wasn't it pretty chilly on Dec.26 in SA?

I thought that I heard that she went to Six Flags. Could it be possible that she met the prospective parents there, either by chance or prearranged?
Going to Six Flags seems odd after seeing the photos of baby Gabriel. He didn't look like he would've been up to having much of a good time there. :( MOO

Can't think of a good reason to take an 8-month-old to Six Flags. It's not like you could go on rides with him. It wouldn't be a bad place to go, though, to show a baby to someone without attracting notice.
I think this piece of information (keeping in mind it's from the unreliable NG show) goes into the "gave him away" column.

Kinda depends on the time she was last seen on the 26th. Fiesta Texas was open on 12/26 from 3pm until 10pm.

This just like a carbon copy of the Casey Anthony case except with a different cast of characters.

Tammi & Jack Smith should be BBF with George & Cindy.

Confused I thought this link was the hotel she was staying In? The beds matched this one.

http://www.homegatesuites.com/index.html

They both may have outside corridors???

San Pedro Ave was in the media earlier on, but a poster here researched the pics of Gabriel and the bedding etc matches Fiesta Park.

It could be that they use that bedding in some rooms at San Pedro Ave as well, since it's the same hotel chain.

Right now I think we can definitely confirm that we can't confirm which HomeGate she stayed at.

Closing thread, please continue[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4693664#post4693664"]Here[/ame]

OH MY GOD!!!

Her #1 fan states that Gabe deserves a family like hers(Tammi's) because she hasn't heard much from Logan!

Are you freaking kidding me?

San Pedro Ave was in the media earlier on, but a poster here researched the pics of Gabriel and the bedding etc matches Fiesta Park.

It could be that they use that bedding in some rooms at San Pedro Ave as well, since it's the same hotel chain.

Right now I think we can definitely confirm that we can't confirm which HomeGate she stayed at.

Adding to that BeanE, the walls, furniture and decor match the pictures on the Fiesta Park Homegate website and not the San Pedro one. Not sure how the San Pedro one got in the newspapers but the babysitter also said she went the the Laureate one. They are quite a distance from each other and shouldn't be confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton