AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or at least conspiracy to commit fraud? TS admitted on national tv that she suggested EJ put down CC.

YES!!!

ok, I seem a little too happy about that
I'm just frustrated b/c I think it's obvious that TFPS has done some very underhanded things that have to be against the law

she knew CC was her cousin and, in fact, not the father of Gabe and she wrote that name down anyway

that has to be fraud on some level doesn't it? where's a lawyer when we need one? oooh Gitano, where are you?

jnTexas ... I figure Gabriel was either in Arizona or Louisiana, but it makes sense Elizabeth went to Texas because she already had some connection. I think it is entirely she gave Gabriel up for no money or the money was to be paid later (at that point). I still believe the Smith's or Jane tor someone they connected her to arranged this and w ho knows, maybe the money went to the arranger. However, I try to get clues out of what Tammi says or 'leaks' out. Since she talked about cancelling an adoption because the mother wanted money, it make me thin this could be a story she told Elizabeth - you don't get money for a baby or you risk it being illegal. this could have been the way it was going to go with adopting Gabriel and that concept was just transferred to the couple who ended up getting him.

You are right. No one knows this case like you guys do other than the police. My goal every day is to try and get caught up on all the cases. It is difficult but I try.

It is so frustrating for you guys to listen to people talk and know they are wrong or misrepresenting something. Feel free to email me to give me any pointers you have to offer. I am all ears. Or eyes I guess it would be in this case.

Tricia

Well, I'm sure anyone that gave you updates tonight was sitting on pins and needles hoping that their info didn't lead you astray. I don't think that any one person could keep up with everything here unless they cut out sleeping and eating. And more than likely showering, as well. That ends badly for everyone.
You did a great job, and you did sound much better informed than the other talking heads. Their opinions were needed to balance it all out and I think everybody did a good job going over what we know and what is suspected.

Tricia,
Give thanks to our own MAMAEB

OMG MAMAEB YOU ROCK

I want everyone to know that this smart and highly intelligent woman in a member of OUR FORUM.

Thank you MammaEB. You are the best.

Gabriel's Aunt has posted on FB discussion page. Has nothing nice to say about Tammie!

Well, I'm sure anyone that gave you updates tonight was sitting on pins and needles hoping that their info didn't lead you astray. I don't think that any one person could keep up with everything here unless they cut out sleeping and eating. And more than likely showering, as well. That ends badly for everyone.
You did a great job, and you did sound much better informed than the other talking heads. Their opinions were needed to balance it all out and I think everybody did a good job going over what we know and what is suspected.

Thank you. You are very kind because a I am sure you wanted to reach through the radio and slap me. LOL

It is hard to keep on top of it all that's for sure but that is what makes doing this so interesting right?:)

this is the interivew that really makes me think he is still with us

people can be book smart 4.0
but lack common sense

I believe ej thinks it perfectly normal adoption and she would not get in trouble.

True. My concern though is that she recycles the story of the meeting with Tammi, only instead of an airport it is a park in San Antonio but again a chance encounter with caring couple who are not only concerned but willing to take Gabriel no questions asked.

Secondly, when EJ finally comes out with a description of the adopting parents the female looks EXACTLY like her, just a different face --- not very creative.

About the babysitter .... Analisa also stated on NG that EJ wanted her to babysit Gabriel at her own house, which was very very bizarre since EJ was only gone about 2 hours and it made absolute sense to babysit at the hotel.
<snip>
(above bolded and snipped by smart blonde)

The only explanation I can think of for Elizabeth wanting the babysitter to watch Gabriel at the babysitter's house is that Elizabeth needed the hotel room for something else.

If what the babysitter said is to be believed, Elizabeth was dressed "sexy", in a short skirt, and very short, tiny top (the exact description fails me).

Also, that Elizabeth was in a sour mood, and in a hurry to leave (which makes me think she was in a hurry because she was meeting someone), and returned in a very good mood, after only two hours.

I think Elizabeth wanted Gabriel watched elsewhere because she wanted to 'entertain' someone in the hotel room- possibly for money, possibly for drugs (cocaine or meth can put someone in a good mood in a hurry- hell to come down from afterwards, though), definitely for sex. Probably someone she met through Craigslist or something similar- which I'm sure she had access to on her phone.

You can't very well entertain a man in a hotel room with a cranky, sick baby and a babysitter sitting right there.

Tricia,
If I may answer that first callers question...LOL

You are qualified because you have a heart, the heart it takes to run a forum with so much sadness day in and day out..:blowkiss:
Anyone with less than a heart would ask that question..:loser:..and that is JMHO..

[respectfully snipped by me]

not to mention the show is called blogtalkradio, in which case it fits to have a blog owner on it

I agree. She was also acting like "duh, Tammi, you know all this" Like none of it's a big deal and Tammi knows that.

Also she said in that interview something like

"what I did this before and everyone was proud of me"

did she give a baby up before?

I think she means when she was going to give him to Tammi and Jack. That tells me that not only Tammi and Jack were praising her but possibly others - what others?

YES!!!

ok, I seem a little too happy about that
I'm just frustrated b/c I think it's obvious that TFPS has done some very underhanded things that have to be against the law

she knew CC was her cousin and, in fact, not the father of Gabe and she wrote that name down anyway

that has to be fraud on some level doesn't it? where's a lawyer when we need one? oooh Gitano, where are you?

It is definitely falsifying documents which is automatically a felony as I read it - that's at the least

I agree. She was also acting like "duh, Tammi, you know all this" Like none of it's a big deal and Tammi knows that.

Also she said in that interview something like

"what I did this before and everyone was proud of me"

did she give a baby up before?

I think she was referring to leaving him with someone who could care for him 'better'

I think she was referring to TFPS and family being all 'proud' of her

You should be very proud of the good job you did tonight and for everything in trying to figure out what happened to baby Gabriel!

Have a good night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow! :seeya:

Prayers for Gabriel :praying:

[respectfully snipped by me]

not to mention the show is called blogtalkradio, in which case it fits to have a blog owner on it

Yep!

I know we aren't suppose to call people names here; it's against TOS, but can we use emoticons to discribe what we think? I mean....are we allowed to use that emoticon that's making the symbol "L" across it's forehead (in reference to the caller who was questioning Trisha credentials)? :crazy:

News channel Abc 15 here in Phoenix just started and they said they will be talking about a 2nd investigation in the missing baby case (I assume Gabriel). I'm watching now and will let you all know what they say.
I looked at thier web site and nothing is posted yet.

Yep!

I know we aren't suppose to call people names here; it's against TOS, but can we use emoticons to discribe what we think? I mean....are we allowed to use that emoticon that's making the symbol "L" across it's forehead? :crazy:

Guys, look everything isn't black and white. We have many grey areas and different Mods trying to moderate the forums.

Just use your judgement because we can't always give you absolute answers. Variables apply to a lot of situations when it comes to posting.

Yep!

I know we aren't suppose to call people names here; it's against TOS, but can we use emoticons to discribe what we think? I mean....are we allowed to use that emoticon that's making the symbol "L" across it's forehead (in reference to the caller who was questioning Trisha credentials)? :crazy:

LOL I sure did, and if it gets me a TO, it was well worth defending....:woohoo:

News channel Abc 15 here in Phoenix just started and they said they will be talking about a 2nd investigation in the missing baby case (I assume Gabriel). I'm watching now and will let you all know what they say.
I looked at thier web site and nothing is posted yet.

:waitasec:

what could that be?

I was just about to go to bed but now I have to stay up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom