AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these phone numbers I will call them ...

This is what I was trying to get at last night when I posted about the "underground" thing ... not specifically that lady in Atlanta, but ANY of the MANY underground networks that exist. Either that, or "underground adoption" or "black market" is also possible. Seems many believe these are also very plausible scenarios ... (praying and hoping)

http://mensnewsdaily.com/glennsacks/2010/01/19/did-a-texas-dv-shelter-hide-baby-gabriel/

The thing that concerns me is that EJ had access to the same infomation that we do. If she were looking for some kind of underground help she would probably have to google it or some other kind of internet search. Unless TPS had the infomation handy from her quest for a baby to adopt.

Where are these phone numbers I will call them ...

480-858-xxxx (Det.Rimeras) - probably supposed to be Ramirez....

Oops - not supposed to post whole phone number. Please see mamaeb's post (below) on where/how to find this number.

new Rosetta Stone program....learn to speak (and wright) Tamminese in 2 weeks, guaranteed!!

call now, operators are standing by!

1-800-FAKENUMBER

Thanks all the numbers listed now on the FB page and the one from above are for Det. Rameriz......She sounded nice ....:)

I am done with the facebook...there is nothing that will come from there that will have much use. It's all just sniping and complaining. I doubt that Tammi will quit posting, but she has so many attacks to defend against that I am sure there will be nothing of use.

she had cancer twice at one years old as well as 2 surgeries as an infant on her eyes.

She had other meds as well for other symptoms...but codeine and anti nausea meds were the main ones she had other than chemo.
Also, to me, that looks just like a standard infant tylenol bottle.. and the yellow part is on them.. I think what people are saying is a picture of an eye is really the arrow shown in the other picture.

I am catching up I have only gotten this far
but I just wanted to add that ITA
the newer infant tylenol bottles have a little tab that you open - its resealable. The dosage info is in there, it has a yellow arrow to tell you where to pull. I searched through the house to see if i had a bottle so i could take a close up pic - no such luck

Don't know that it is, but don't know that it isn't. The whole thing is she is directing "information" or tips to that number when that is not a number that LE has put out there for tips. Add to that fact that she doesn't list any of the legitimate numbers that they do want called.

And one doesn't know if the person who might claim to be her Det. Rameris or whomever is really LE at all, it could be TJS or a friend answering trying to get a hold of Gabriel first. I put nothing past this woman.

I am catching up I have only gotten this far
but I just wanted to add that ITA
the newer infant tylenol bottles have a little tab that you open - its resealable. The dosage info is in there, it has a yellow arrow to tell you where to pull. I searched through the house to see if i had a bottle so i could take a close up pic - no such luck

someone else thought the same and posted a pic
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4702450&postcount=903"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #13[/ame]

Is the JH on facebook, that has Tammi's "back", her sister or friend?

Just curious, as she does colonics in Nashville.

And one doesn't know if the person who might claim to be her Det. Rameris or whomever is really LE at all, it could be TJS or a friend answering trying to get a hold of Gabriel first. I put nothing past this woman.

Yes, that's why I didn't call... who would they say they were if they weren't connected to this case. I think only calling the Temp/Phoenix PD or the FBI would verify anything. The real point, besides that, is that Tammi can't even be bothered to put up the correct number for tips about Gabriel (given the one she has up is real)

hoping someone can clear a few things up for me

Did EJ check into 2 hotels. Or just the first one and she only dumped her car at the second one?

I thought I read that she used a fake TX drivers licence to check into the hotel, if that is the case and she only checked into one hotel, then we can pretty much rule out her going to get a fake id while the babysitter was watching gabriel correct?

when I take pictures.. my computer automatically knows the camera and date take... without a stamp also showing... I don't know how.. but it does, maybe memory card or type of camera?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exif"]Exif Data[/ame]

Exchangeable image file format (Exif) is a specification for the image file format used by digital cameras.
* Date and time information. Digital cameras will record the current date and time and save this in the metadata.
* Camera settings. This includes static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
* A thumbnail for previewing the picture on the camera's LCD screen, in file managers, or in photo manipulation software.
* Descriptions and copyright information.

Did EJ check into 2 hotels. Or just the first one and she only dumped her car at the second one?

I thought I read that she used a fake TX drivers licence to check into the hotel, if that is the case and she only checked into one hotel, then we can pretty much rule out her going to get a fake id while the babysitter was watching gabriel correct?

There are three hotels and one hostel of interest.

Two hotels are addressed in the Tempe PD statement here:
http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

The car was found at a third hotel, Motel 6, at which she did not stay.

The hostel is where she was arrested in Miami Beach.

HTH

As I understand it she checked into two hotels. Not sure which one she used the fake Texas ID. She left the car at another hotel parking lot by the bus station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro