AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed Equusearch earlier today...they said they have not been contacted by family or LE.
Got an email quickly after I sent mine.

I hope this info is okay to post.

It is for the detective she named, but it is NOT the LE-given number to use for tips about Gabriel.

Definitely, I totally agree. I just wanted to make sure for myself that it wasn't a recorded message of Tammi's, plugging her latest herbal colonic or something like that.

What really disturbs me is that he's not smiling in any of the 6 pics taken at different times. You'd think EJ might play and try to get him to smile in at least one or take the pacifier out of the mouth, or that he'd smile at his mom without coaxing in at least one.

You know what bothers me about this 8 month old is that he wasn't sitting up yet or crawling. I find that very unusual. I've had 2 children and of those, I have 6 grandchildren. They were all sitting up on their own long before 8 months if not sitting up AND crawling. Anyone else find that curious?

That's not enough baby food to make it to the 26th is it ?

OK still wondering how good LE is on checking for video footage at the stores and traffic cams hmmmmmm

IIRC, they stated on SA news, that they had gotten surveilance from some stores, but were urgeing other businesses to Give theirs?? I have no idea a link or what channel though, most likely ksat.com or kabb, since those are the only ones I watch.

I'm still praying Gabriel is found soon :praying:

Good night everyone :seeya:

Night Panthera, I think I am heading to bed myself. Goodnight All, Goodnight baby Gabriel, we are praying you come home soon.

What really disturbs me is that he's not smiling in any of the 6 pics taken at different times. You'd think EJ might play and try to get him to smile in at least one or take the pacifier out of the mouth, or that he'd smile at his mom without coaxing in at least one.

Most babies yes, and from what I have seen of Gabes pictures, he does smile alot correct?

I only have about 3 pics of my youngest smileing, she is just soo serious. I can't catch her on camera smiling. But she will smile for me, so I definately see what you are saying. My other 2 adore the camera and are constanly smileing for it.

That was my question too and what I believe NG should've asked Analisa instead of ranting on about the sterilizer.

The one question I want asked is...... Ask Analisa did she dose baby Gabriel as per Mom's instructions (Man, has anyone asked this yet or did I miss it?)

Wondering if she did and EJ dosed him again not knowing that the babysitter did it too.....OD? *shudder* I hate to think this but after those pictures surfaced today.....

My daughter is due to deliver her first baby (woot!) on March 31st. She was lurking here earlier tonight and just sent me this link about sterilizing bottles.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_bottle-feeding-basics_752.bc

Do I need to sterilize the bottles?

Before you first use new bottles, nipples, and rings, you should sterilize them by submerging them in a pot of boiling water for at least five minutes. Then allow them to dry on a clean towel. After that, a good cleaning in hot, soapy water, or a cycle through the dishwasher is sufficient. One caveat: If you have well water, repeated sterilization of the bottles may be best.

Methinks NG did not do her research!
MOO

You raise a good point, here. If I were going to sell my baby via "underground", I'd take pix where my child is smiling, for the most part, & certainly not something sticking in his mouth, in them all. Maybe the picture taking was some sick, twisted thing. Like last memories etc?:confused:

You know what bothers me about this 8 month old is that he wasn't sitting up yet or crawling. I find that very unusual. I've had 2 children and of those, I have 6 grandchildren. They were all sitting up on their own long before 8 months if not sitting up AND crawling. Anyone else find that curious?
not at all
every baby is different
my 2nd didnt sit unassisted until 10m and didnt walk until 14m
we dont know what if any delays he had

My son and DIL used a microwave sterilizer. Easy peasy! I can remember boiling bottles on the stove.....for the 1st few months. Son and DIL kept it up for 6 plus months.

not at all
every baby is different
my 2nd didnt sit unassisted until 10m and didnt walk until 14m
we dont know what if any delays he had

True enough and if he spent most of his time when with his mother in his crib, doesn't allow much room for movement.

If we take out EVERYTHING TS has said/said other people said, That has not been verified by LE(except Colonics, because they are just plain funny) What do we have left??

Also, If LE did not have a way to track the babysitter, then any JoeBlow from the street could say "oh, yeah, I babysat him" right? Not discounting the babysitter, just asking.

edited- can you believe I just typed sayed instead of said?? WOW TS is rubbing off... I may need a break!

Similiar to the photos of Caylee by Casey? A detached study?

I want the possibility that EJ killed Gabriel out of my head!! Maybe she was talking to TS and TS realized how upset the idea of coming back was to EJ so she arranged for friends of hers to pick Gabriel up in SA in order to hide him and appease EJ.....I really want to believe that.

I did some vastly unscientific research into the clothes Analisa said EJ was wearing:

I asked my 22 year old son how many girls his age go around Tempe in tight jeans, stiletto heels and shirts that show their tummy?

He said rain or shine, winter or summer that about 75 percent of them seem to dress like that. Now, I don't know if his figure's accurate, or if he just notices them more than I would, lol. But he didn't seem to think EJ's attire was unusual for her age. Skanky, yet, but unusual, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste