AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. And athis is scary to hear...to think it might be true.

On the other hand.... it might make her story less credible?

For a second I was thinking maybe she meant she suffocated him with the plastic bag the diapers came in, but the wording isn't right. he wouldn't fit in that... unless it was a costco type jumbo pack?

Those may not have been EJ's exact words to Logan. He's gotta be struggling with his thoughts these days.

I can't understand how she could fit Gabriel in a diaper bag.

I can't understand that if the diaper bag was not among any of the belongings that she either took with her or left behind that LE wouldn't have opened a murder investigation on this right away.

But then again she could have had more than one diaper bag I suppose. Maybe a nicely packed one that her good friend TPS gave her before sending her off on her little "road trip". One that LM would not recognize as being Gabriel's bag?

I know. And athis is scary to hear...to think it might be true.

On the other hand.... it might make her story less credible?

For a second I was thinking maybe she meant she suffocated him with the plastic bag the diapers came in, but the wording isn't right. he wouldn't fit in that... unless it was a costco type jumbo pack?

I think the wording is off also. Sounds like she stuffed him in diaper bag and he suffocated and she put him in another diaper bag to throw in the dumpster. Don't know her wording when she talked to LM and don't know how he worded it to the reporter.

not sure if I missed this being posted but the NG transcripts are up

"MCQUEARY: She basically told me that if we`re not going to be together and have a family, then neither of us are going to have him. I said, Well, where`s Gabriel? And she said, You know where he`s at, I already told you. And I asked, Where is he? And she said that, I stuffed him in a diaper bag and he suffocated, and I put him in a diaper bag and put him in a dumpster."

did he misspeak? Was she saying he suffocated while in the bag??

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/19/ng.01.html

Given there was a live conversation as well as the text, EJ might have been less graphic on a live call so lessened the crime versus what was said in text. It is damning though to say basically the same thing in text and a call.

Given there was a live conversation as well as the text, EJ might have been less graphic on a live call so lessened the crime versus what was said in text. It is damning though to say basically the same thing in text and a call.

I thought the text was that he was never going to see Gabriel again and everything else was in the phone call, which may or may not have been recorded. Remember he was living with his father, an LE officer at the time and his Dad might just have told him to record the call before he called her back regarding the text.

I removed it when I moved things around after asking and being told that no one else really saw the same possibility I did. After seeing the more recent pic of Gabriel, I know it isn't him, but now it's too late to go back and delete.
It was important because I was curious as to the possibility of it being Gabe. It was not...so removed. No biggie.:)

Sure it's not him? The face is close enough (from what I remember) & that shirt stood out to me as soon as I first saw it BUT! it sounds like it's not all that imp anyway so I can & will let it go now :)

I hope LE has no evidence that Gabriel is dead.

...and I hope Tammi's azz is in jail by morning.

...and I hope Gabriel is home safe with his family shortly after.

Goodnight everyone.

I have suggested this before and I know it is dishonest and all but if I were LM I would go to the jail and act like I wanted to get back together with EJ and be a family again. She obviously still had feelings for him and what she said about "if we can't be a family then neither of us can have him" he could go along with that and if Gabriel was alive she would help get him back. I don't know if she is dumb enough to go for that but she may be desperate to get him back. I don't know. I would try anything to get that baby back.

ok. I found the audio of this.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2Plr2rt30[/ame]

at around 43 seconds.

What do you think??
To me it sounds like he says
"I asked her...where is he"
"and she said that 'I stuffed him in a diaper bag'"
then he stumbles (holds back tears) and says
"she suffocated him and put him in a diaper bag and put him in a dumpster"

So possibly all he was doing was correcting his statement to make it more clear... not implying he suffocated inside the bag

also at about 1:29

it says he doesn't know if she would hurt her own child

fox reported that he said he was certain she would. ugh fox.

I think the wording is off also. Sounds like she stuffed him in diaper bag and he suffocated and she put him in another diaper bag to throw in the dumpster. Don't know her wording when she talked to LM and don't know how he worded it to the reporter.

I've seen that clip numerous times, and I'm not hearing the same thing as the transcript. I hear: "She said that she stuffed him in a diaper bag . . . [Logan choking up here] . . . she suffocated him, put him in a diaper bag and put him in a dumpster."

I've seen that clip numerous times, and I'm not hearing the same thing as the transcript. I hear: "She said that she stuffed him in a diaper bag . . . [Logan choking up here] . . . she suffocated him, put him in a diaper bag and put him in a dumpster."
well... that got cleared up quick ;)

I'm going to throw my two cents worth in also. The mother is very intelligent. She does have mental instability, but I think she is more intelligent than most give her credit for. In my opinion Gabriel isn't dead, he is living with someone, somewhere. The babysitter said he had a runny nose, perhaps that is why he was taking Tylenol. Tylenol is not generally a drug used to put someone out. The fact that she even got a babysitter when she went out tells me she was concerned about Gabriel. She needs to be shown it will benefit her more to'tell the truth and locate the baby rather than the feelings of control she is basking in in relation to the father.

mamaeb, Has Tammi posted at all on FB this afternoon or nite?

It doesn't look like it as far as I can tell. Maybe accepted 3 or 4 new friends? But she could have posted and deleted or posted somewhere on there. Yesterday evening she made a posts and again told people to call the wrong same number as on the other page :innocent:

Somebody probably already said this but yesterday it looks like she posted the same thing several times.

In the previous page, the reporter on the video said police want to know who gave Elizabeth a SA cell phone. How would they know someone gave it to her or she bought it herself?

The last actual post I can find from her on the "Fan" page is about 10 hours old.

I have her real page still and have a live-feed update about her accepting a friend 6 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState