AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, in earlier reports they said that the last known sighting was on Dec. 26 right? I wonder where that report came from, and who supposedly saw Gabriel?

I was thinking that came from the date-stamped photos, before they knew about the babysitter.

I don't know what to think about this case. I SO WANT to believe that baby Gabriel is alive and well, with a "mystery couple" mommy met in the park. I WANT TO belive, that they are unaware that there is a massive hunt going on for this child. But seriously, that seems illogical. WHO would just accept an abandonded child and then THINK that they could "make him legal" (social security card number? etc) and pass him off as their own.? Really, makes NO sense. And IF some random couple has him, I say CHARGE THEM WITH KIDNAPPING TOO! They KNEW they were doing something WRONG! Am I right?
I found the "babysitters" story chilling. Gabriel acting EXTREMELY fearful. The knife on the bedside table. Mommy stating she already "drugged" him to keep him quite and instructing the babysitter to give him MORE meds if he remained fussy. Seems he did, but the babysitter did not give him more meds. And just WHAT medication was Mommy refering to? Tylenol? Benadryl? Anyone know? Didn't Nancy G ask??? TIA.
Seems very likely mommy was medicating him (with WHAT?) and maybe OD'd him, then paniced and threw him in the trash. I don't know. I don't want to believe that.
His mother is a piece of work though, isn't she. We haven't seen the likes of her since KC Anthony. Oh wait a minute, yeah we did. With that psycho chick who tried to hire an assassin to kill her rich hubby. (The much televised sting opperation).

Good morning, friends. I'm checking the news, and haven't caught up on the thread yet. This may already have been posted.

Tempe PD: Tips have dropped in search for missing baby
ABC15
Last Update: 5:32 am

Two page article

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...earch-for-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

snippet

According to her MySpace page, it appears Elizabeth was posting messages just days after her son went missing.

On her MySpace bio, Elizabeth calls herself a "proud parent" and labeled her mood as "adventurous" on December 29, 2009

snippet

This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son," McQueary said.

snippet

Horn said investigators believe all the photographs were taken at a Home Gate Hotel and that the last two photos have a date stamp of December 26.

Horn said the pictures were found on Elizabeth Johnson's camera when she was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida nearly two weeks after the pair went missing.

hmmmm.....this says EJ and Gabriel were seen in a park after she had called Logan. Would love to know the timing and who it was that saw them.

Hmmm, in earlier reports they said that the last known sighting was on Dec. 26 right? I wonder where that report came from, and who supposedly saw Gabriel?

Did the report of him last being seen on the 26th come out before ej was arrested? I'm wondering if they are using the time stamped photos from the 26th as his last sighting since he was obviously alive...or do they actually have a witness,if so who?

hmmmm.....this says EJ and Gabriel were seen in a park after she had called Logan. Would love to know the timing and who it was that saw them.

I hadn't heard this before either. Wondering if it's not accurate information.

Has anyone looked into the "youth hostel" where they found E? Is it in the yellow pages (lol) or in the classfieds? I doubt it was common knowledge, especially for someone living in another state. What? You just call them from Texas and say I am going to stay there? I believe that was prearranged by someone else, possibly Tammi or her friend in Tennessee. Does anyone have info about this? If I am correct, shouldn't LE know this by now, and could it be seen as part of the conspiracy that E was charged with?

They work just like any other mobile phone. Most of them even use the top 5 carriers. Yes if they have "A" number they can track the pings and subpoena the records.

Getting the number may be a bit difficult though. IMO they would at least have to know where she bought it, if she did get one? IDK.. JMO.

Or TWO...

Did the report of him last being seen on the 26th come out before ej was arrested? I'm wondering if they are using the time stamped photos from the 26th as his last sighting since he was obviously alive...or do they actually have a witness,if so who?

Thats what Im wondering. To me a "sighting" means someone else saw him. Pictures that are timestamped would be "evidence that he was alive". IMO

Was EJ working anywhere in Tempe? Was she living with her grandparents, for the most part? Has anyone heard anything about her friends? Does she have friends?

Personally, based on the context, as well as Tammi's demeanor and facial expression, when she said that Eliz had used the word underground one time and she (Tammi) took it to mean domestic violence shelter, I believe the word underground was used once in passing by Eliz, and became something else in Tammi's mind.

Eliz was talking about "running" not just to Tammi, but to her grandfather the week prior to Dec 18.

I may be way off base, but I do think the underground comment was a slip by Tammi, and that she was the one who set Elizabeth up with an underground. The underground may only be illegal adoptions.

I think what they're trying to say is that the pictures confirm he was alive on Dec 26, and the babysitter is the last eyewitness, the last person (vs a camera), other than Eliz, to have seen him alive. But... I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

You know after watching Nancy Grace last night my husband and I were talking about little Gabriel. When the mother got the babysitter in the hotel to leave for awhile, could it be possible the reason for it was her to go out and get a hit or something?? maybe she found something on craigslist for her to get a hook up?? I know the babysitter said she came back happy but was arguing on the phone. Could it be that she got a high while out and came back arguing on the phone, then LM was calling wanting her to bring the baby home, TPS was calling wanting the baby.. she was getting tugged in all directions and being in a high state of mind drugged him, and then suffocated him. That could be the reason for the blue baby. I don't know trying to think out of the box. That maybe she just went crazy from drugs herself..

I think Tammi sent her to SA to try to change jurisdictions over custody. Perhaps this is what EJ's appt was about. No one other than the babysitter has come forth to say they met with her that day. I think someone did.

I also think TPS thrived on the drama of it all. A desperate mother with an adorable baby falling right on her lap must have been pretty exciting for someone as obsessed as she is. The legal hearings, the running away, the calls to/from Logan, and Tammi right in the middle of it. Like a game. She LOVED it!! She wanted to play the hero at all costs. I think she has told so many lies that will come out once the computer files are investigated. I have already noticed her spinning new stories around info she knows investigators will retrieve (like possible searches for "how to get a new SS#" or "how to change jurisdiction" MOO)

**There is a case here in the OC (it's actually my boyfriends boss!) where the mother made molestation allegations to gain sole custody but when she could not get any corroboration from a variety of therapists, she moved to Texas and a day later opened up a new case there against him. When that failed as well and she needed to give custody to his sister pending the final order, her and her mother killed the 2 little girls and committed suicide. They termed it "court shopping". Maybe TSP told EJ to try the same thing.

I can see Tammi enjoying the drama and if she has a part in some underground plot to change jurisdictions she also had to be in touch with the "group" also as Elizabeths plans were unraveling. I see her talking to Elizabeth then calling for support and discussion on Gabriel situation......

I have always wondered since TS mentioned the word "underground" why that seemed to excite her, make her happy, relieved or less worried about EJ? Wasn't her GOAL to get EJ back home? Hummmmm..

I may be way off base, but I do think the underground comment was a slip by Tammi, and that she was the one who set Elizabeth up with an underground. The underground may only be illegal adoptions.

This is where I get confused. If Tammi was setting this up to get Gabriel herself, by sending EJ off to SA to wait it out, while trying to get Logan to sign papers, then what was all the comments from Tammi about "pray for Logan & his mommy" & her having formula & diapers from an underground service? How was that suppose to cover Tammi's tracks, if that's what she was doing? I understand Tammi stated the "underground" meant a shelter for abused women, etc...I keep getting confused around the time this plan may have failed.

where was EJ from Dec 18th until Dec 20-21 when she hired the babysitter?

Wow, Amster, I completely missed that! (really need more coffee). Thank you for pointing it out!

But McQueary says he believes Gabriel is still alive, considering he and Johnson were last seen at a park after McQueary received the threatening messages.

Now, is that really what Logan said, or is this more media mis-wording? I wish to God they would put up raw videos of the darn pressers.

I'm going to go back through the news stories since the Monday presser and see if I can find anything else on this, because this is very important info.

Thanks again, Amster! :blowkiss:

Okay, lots of early news report say Tempe PD confirm Gabriel last seen at a park with Eliz on Dec 26.

Trying to find a statement from Carbajal quoting him saying it.

ETA: Odd - I swear the update page on the Tempe PD website originally said that, and I have a note for that as a source confirming, but it no longer says that.

I have a vague memory of Carbajal saying in a news video, or maybe on NG that people had seen him.

Still searching. Still no second cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem