AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will delete the post if Hoppy or another mod asks me to :)

for your convenience I have posted my edit below

I wasn't asking you to do anything. There are a number of emails and things that we can't currently post, and if anyone is able to link or substantiate them, then we could post and discuss them. I would very much like to. I simply asked if you had a link so we could do so.

I believe she placed the ad before she gave the baby to the Smith's -- she placed the ad on the 8th of December IMO
Here is a link to one article that states the police report from the incident where EJ reported Gabriel missing states that she had placed an ad for a nanny

Johnson had placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, according to the police report taken when she left the baby with the Smiths. Charges are pending from Tempe city prosecutors, according to the report.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

Ahhhh....so its on a police report taken that same night! Of course, I have known of MANY statements made on police reports to end up not being true at all, just a manipulation, like the police report of Logan kidnapping Gabriel.

It would be good to have verification of it being on the report, AND verification of the ad itself being placed prior to that time.

Never automatically believe what people state on a police report unless there is proof or documentation. Way too much shenanigans in them.

Ella, could you clarify that question a bit? I think I understand it, but don't want to answer until I'm sure.

I can't wrap my mind around her telling him what she did if she was trying to get on his good side. I think I was trying to say No way in this world would I call him and tell him something like that if in fact I was trying to adopt him out and trying to get him on the same page. We are not dealing with a "normal" person.I was just wondering what your thoughts are on that. Thanks.

She also called the Smiths on the 8th. What's unknown is which of those happened first.

This is according to TS right? or do you have another link?
Some of us might speculate that the Smith's called her from the ad they saw

She also called the Smiths on the 8th. What's unknown is which of those happened first.

And also, until we know for sure, it would be good to keep in mind that she might have just TOLD a LE officer that she had done that if she was being questioned in the presence of the Smiths and Logan.

Like, maybe Logan pointed out to LE there that she was trying to illegally and without his consent adopt his baby out to the Smiths, and she came back with "uh uh, they're just takiing care of him until I have a nanny. I already placed an ad"

Not necessarily what happened, but could be.

Ahhhh....so its on a police report taken that same night! Of course, I have known of MANY statements made on police reports to end up not being true at all, just a manipulation, like the police report of Logan kidnapping Gabriel.

It would be good to have verification of it being on the report, AND verification of the ad itself being placed prior to that time.

Never automatically believe what people state on a police report unless there is proof or documentation. Way too much shenanigans in them.

Call me naive, but would this not have been a report filed by the police officer who went to the Smith's to check on Gabe -- and that happened on the early morning of the 10th, so it would have to have been prior to that time

Maybe I am just dense today

I can't wrap my mind around her telling him what she did if she was trying to get on his good side. I think I was trying to say No way in this world would I call him and tell him something like that if in fact I was trying to adopt him out and trying to get him on the same page. We are not dealing with a "normal" person.I was just wondering what your thoughts are on that. Thanks.

I think rather than trying to get him on the same page, she felt that she was entitled to make whatever decision she wanted to and he couldn't do anything to stop her. And I think before she left AZ, she was reinforced by some to think that way.

And no, we are NOT dealing with normal people here.

I am in no way trying to detract from the current line of thinking going on right now, but I wanted to do this for those who are still hung up on the medicine cup. The medicine cup we have come to think is the one he has holds 15mL of fluid (at least measures that much). So, I have a little medicine cup that has 15mL (3tsp), and I put my daughters Children's Tylenol and Children's Motrin in the cup (both the doses are for 24months/2years). It measured to the 15mL line on my cup. Then, I sat a nipple on top and attempted (very crudely) to show how much fluid filled the nipple. I think it is pretty obvious that if there was medication in that cup, it would be enough to make him very sick/kill him. I know we can't determine what is in there, or if at this point it really matters, but I wanted to "see" the amount of fluid we're looking at. Maybe it's V8 Splash. I give that diluted to my kids sometimes. Here goes. I'm hoping these are clickable images so you can see them larger if you choose to.

Call me naive, but would this not have been a report filed by the police officer who went to the Smith's to check on Gabe -- and that happened on the early morning of the 10th, so it would have to have been prior to that time

Maybe I am just dense today

Just sayin'.... the officers just take the report. They do NOT verify the infomation given to them.

AND: that would be a very odd comment to make it to a police report on the situation. If just about had to be in response to someone claiming his kid was gonna disappear down the rabbit hole.

Has anyone retrieved a copy of that police report? Are the public in AZ?

The run on sentences, no caps, the greater importance she seems to put on herself (i.e. me and gabriel are fine, instead of Gabriel and I, or I myself am a single female). IMO, I do believe this is a match.

So WHY is she placing a nanny ad 3 days after she gave Gabe to the Smiths???

That was my mistake in reading the ad!! It was placed on the 8th

I think rather than trying to get him on the same page, she felt that she was entitled to make whatever decision she wanted to and he couldn't do anything to stop her. And I think before she left AZ, she was reinforced by some to think that way.

And no, we are NOT dealing with normal people here.

Thank You. I would think if you are trying do get away with something the last thing you would do is call him or text and tell him what she did. I want to erase that from my mind.

I wasn't asking you to do anything. There are a number of emails and things that we can't currently post, and if anyone is able to link or substantiate them, then we could post and discuss them. I would very much like to. I simply asked if you had a link so we could do so.

I know, Bean - I said if a mod asks -- I think we can speculate about the ads and not post them, right? I think it's okay to post links to ads, too?
I do appreciate your reminders -- I did not word my post correctly -- I can't believe I forgot my IMOs lol

What kind of link will allow us to post copies of the ads? If I find the video that flashes a copy of them? Otherwise, I am not sure a newspaper would print copies of them until court documents are released

IMO the emails are a completely different animal

Oops, I am editing that last photo post, it's Children's Tylenol and Children's Motrin, 2 year old dose. :) If she also put Children's Benadryl in there, it could another 5mL or so.

This is according to TS right? or do you have another link?
Some of us might speculate that the Smith's called her from the ad they saw

Hmmmm I don't think the news articles specify where they got the info, if I recall correctly. I'm happy to look it up.

And also, until we know for sure, it would be good to keep in mind that she might have just TOLD a LE officer that she had done that if she was being questioned in the presence of the Smiths and Logan.

Like, maybe Logan pointed out to LE there that she was trying to illegally and without his consent adopt his baby out to the Smiths, and she came back with "uh uh, they're just takiing care of him until I have a nanny. I already placed an ad"

Not necessarily what happened, but could be.

Oh it would be interesting if she placed the ad while LE was out looking for Gabriel to try to cover her tracks. I wonder if maybe that's part of the pending charges for filing a false police report.

I believe she placed the ad before she gave the baby to the Smith's -- she placed the ad on the 8th of December IMO
Here is a link to one article that states the police report from the incident where EJ reported Gabriel missing states that she had placed an ad for a nanny

Johnson had placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, according to the police report taken when she left the baby with the Smiths. Charges are pending from Tempe city prosecutors, according to the report.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

No, you are right. I got mixed up with the confusion about the date being European Style or not. This case is seriously causing me some major brain farts. I think about it NON stop. I dream about it. It's driving me crazy. And little Gabe needs to be found, mostly for his own sake and his dad's, but also because I can't keep on this way. :banghead:

Just sayin'.... the officers just take the report. They do NOT verify the infomation given to them.

AND: that would be a very odd comment to make it to a police report on the situation. If just about had to be in response to someone claiming his kid was gonna disappear down the rabbit hole.

Has anyone retrieved a copy of that police report? Are the public in AZ?

Was the police report from Tempe?

http://www.tempe.gov/policerecords/Records_FAQ.htm

Prof, I think i see now what you are saying about the dates.

If she did place the ad on the 8th, it ended up in the police report taken early a.m of the 10th:

maybe at that time (8th) she intended to try to stay around and make a life with Gabe and hope that Logan would come back. Maybe something happened that night that made her fly into a rage (bipolar manic phase?) and want to hurt Logan.

Maybe it was something as simple and innocuous as she was sorting through stuff (again, manic bipolar phase?) and came upon the phone number TS had given her on that flight months ago, and she started thinking about just making a new start, gave TS a call, and made a quick about face on her plans.

No, you are right. I got mixed up with the confusion about the date being European Style or not. This case is seriously causing me some major brain farts. I think about it NON stop. I dream about it. It's driving me crazy. And little Gabe needs to be found, mostly for his own sake and his dad's, but also because I can't keep on this way. :banghead:

I agree...just catching up...so in reading, can I assume all the ws's here believe she gave up the bay for adoption or some underground agency in SA. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste