AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ad says it was published 8/12/09 -- I am guessing the day is before the month
Published at 08-12-2009
Viewed: 61 times

Oh, geesh I didn't even look at that - European style date! I was just going through the ads and timeline between Dec 8th -Dec 18th and noticed this is a differently worded ad. Duh! Ok, so I can mark that off my list.

Actually I was hoping to find the hour these ads were posted being curious just how short of a period it was between the time Elizabeth posted the ad and the affairs of the next day, Dec 9.

On Dec 9th, Elizabeth called Logan at work and asked him to give up relinquish his parental rights. Gabriel ends up at the Smith then Elizabeth calls LE claiming Logan took Gabriel. Gabriel is found at the Smith's 6 hours later with temporary guardianship papers already in hand.

So, what time was Gabriel found at the Smiths, anyone know offhand?

Finally found something on MB(the woman associated with Alamo Adoptions.) Seems she got 8 years in 2004...2009 would have been 5 years on an 8 year sentence. Sounds about right.
I am very curious as to whether this woman is out of prison or not.
http://airwolf.lmtonline.com/news/archive/052104/pagea1.pdf

Yes, but she was only 'One AAA-Alamo employee' according to the article I read --what about the owner of the agency and her daughter? I wonder if they are still operating -- according to the article only the employee was charged, but I am going to bet that the mother/daughter team did know what their employee was doing

One of the closest agencies on Mom's list evidently holds events at the Raymond Russell park
http://www.babyasw.com/events/index.php

But where is the starting point on MomT's list? I thought she was in Fiesta Park --still confused by that one lol

If you mean Fiesta Park as in Six Flags Fiesta Park, I believe that was a mis-statement on NG which is the ONLY time and place I've heard/read that info. Everything else says that it was Raymond Russell park CLOSE to Six Flags. IIRC

I don't know the answer to your question. But if this IS EJ's ad, it would be helpful for sleuthing purposes for people to note the way she wrote the ad (i.e. no caps, the way she words things). It may help single out other online postings by her. JMO.

I think it is her ad and good point as I think all her posts are like this.

That is pretty amazing IMO! But....if these places are legitimate (and being this easily found, and not 'underground', I'm assuming they are?), they'd be SURE things were done legal (father's signature as well as mother's for relinquishment) right?
If you look at the other (now defunct) agency that I have been working AAA-Alamo Adoptions, you will see that isn't so. Alamo wasn't hidden, they were right in plain sight, and also engaging in illegal adoptions, baby brokering and human trafficking.

ETA: Allegedly. Disclaimer done.

Yes, but she was only 'One AAA-Alamo employee' according to the article I read --what about the owner of the agency and her daughter? I wonder if they are still operating -- according to the article only the employee was charged, but I am going to bet that the mother/daughter team did know what their employee was doing
Aaahhh, okay. I am still having a little bit of a hard time with the who's who. I'm getting there.

I think it is her ad and good point as I think all her posts are like this.

Is there some reason we think this is EJ's ad? The phone number goes to a Tempe real estate agent.

Oh, geesh I didn't even look at that - European style date! I was just going through the ads and timeline between Dec 8th -Dec 18th and noticed this is a differently worded ad. Duh! Ok, so I can mark that off my list.

Actually I was hoping to find the hour these ads were posted being curious just how short of a period it was between the time Elizabeth posted the ad and the affairs of the next day, Dec 9.

On Dec 9th, Elizabeth called Logan at work and asked him to give up relinquish his parental rights. Gabriel ends up at the Smith then Elizabeth calls LE claiming Logan took Gabriel. Gabriel is found at the Smith's 6 hours later with temporary guardianship papers already in hand.

Dec 10 @ 3:30 am

Oh

I did see in print somewhere, but don't remember the source, a very specific time. It was between 3 and 3:30 am, I believe.

Dec 10 @ 3:30 am

A disturbing enough time of day as to alert anyone of normal conscience that something wasn't right.

However, I believe it likely that the Smiths and LE talked Logan that night into agreeing to leave Gabriel with them until 'things were worked out'. He may have trusted them rather than have LE call social services, EJ's worst nightmare.

They seem to have betrayed his trust, ya think?

And they just don't get how their "fanpage" might be offensive?

If you mean Fiesta Park as in Six Flags Fiesta Park, I believe that was a mis-statement on NG which is the ONLY time and place I've heard/read that info. Everything else says that it was Raymond Russell park CLOSE to Six Flags. IIRC

Raymond Russell came from Yami. First mention in the news. Video in the links post on my blog.

I posted a bit ago LE's quote about the park.

I wish LE would come out and make a clear statement about wth the park thing is.

Is there some reason we think this is EJ's ad? The phone number goes to a Tempe real estate agent.

I'm sorry, I don't have a link cause I've only read it here at WS. But IIRC, someone said that the other ad's EJ placed to sell her dogs, and for the room she rented out, the contact # went to a real estate agent. Is that correct?

If this is EJ's ad, WHY was she placing an ad for a nanny when she had already given Gabriel to the Smiths? Interesting.

No, sorry, if my post was unclear -- MomT's original post said the adoption agencies close to the hotels where EJ stayed -I noticed that MomT's Google map starting point was on San Pedro -- but the media keep insisting that she stayed at the Homegate in Fiesta Park

Hi AZ!!! Good to see you here :)

There are other ads as well. There's a problem with posting some of the info here as it can't be substantiated.

I can tell you that the nanny ad and an ad for a roomate have been mentioned in news articles as having been placed by Eliz.

The phone number matches all of the other craigslist ads that EJ was known to post according to speculation as far as I have read -- all of the things that were reported to have been in the Craigslist ads matched this phone number in ads sleuthed here -- I also remember a video media report that showed a copy of the ads on the video-- i will keep looking for that link

This print article states

Johnson had placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, according to the police report taken when she left the baby with the Smiths. Charges are pending from Tempe city prosecutors, according to the report.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

BBM and IMO the ad we are discussing matches this article by date -- Johnson had placed the ad before the police found the baby at the Smith's on the 9th or 10th of December

No, sorry, if my post was unclear -- MomT's original post said the adoption agencies close to the hotels where EJ stayed -I noticed that MomT's Google map starting point was on San Pedro -- but the media keep insisting that she stayed at the Homegate in Fiesta Park

Thanks, sorry for my confusion there. I was on a different wavelength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back