AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella seems to have a way of saying things without actually coming out and saying them, kwim? It seems he's done that several times now.

Anyone wonder if there is any complicity on the grandfather's part? Is he just trying to point us in the right direction without snitching on his granddaughter? And what do you make of his calling Gabriel 'the prince' with that interesting inflection??

I noted that 'prince' statement, too
Yes, just the fact that he would connect adoption to craigslist had me wondering about him

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=+site:phoenix.craigslist.org+%22480-456-3608%22&ei=ZjNaS8nxEs-Z8Aawp_T_BA&sa=X&oi=manybox&resnum=7&ct=all-results&ved=0CAIQqAQwBw"]site:phoenix.craigslist.org "480-456-3608" - Google Search[/ame]
Phone number in each of these ads is identical
Ads were places between 12.8.09 & 12.12.09
adsEJplacednumberblocked.jpg

The description given in these links of the ads placed on Craigslist by EJ are identical to the items listed in the above ads.

Another article that mentions the types of ads EJ placed on craigslist --
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...gbaby0110.html

"She posted multiple listings on Craigslist trying to raise money. She sold her dogs, took on a roommate and also offered to give away baby clothes. " http://www.kpho.com/news/22213153/detail.html

Thanks Prof for providing these links! :bow:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285

BBM and IMO the ad we are discussing matches this article by date -- Johnson had placed the ad before the police found the baby at the Smith's on the 9th or 10th of December

Phone number in each of these ads is identical
Ads were places between 12.8.09 & 12.12.09

The description given in these links of the ads placed on Craigslist by EJ are identical to the items listed in the above ads.

Another article that mentions the types of ads EJ placed on craigslist --

"She posted multiple listings on Craigslist trying to raise money. She sold her dogs, took on a roommate and also offered to give away baby clothes. "

Thanks Prof for providing these links! :bow:

Thanks for putting that together, mom. Do you think we should add in the info on the phone number for Tricia too?

I'm fairly sure I didn't see the video that showed the actual CL ads until this week, i.e. 1/18 or after. Could be wrong.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100
Tempe police said Johnson sent McQueary the threatening messages about their son before Dec. 26.

However, on Dec. 27, Johnson called and text messaged McQueary again and told him that she had killed the child, according to the court document and police.

BBM
Did she make other threats to harm/kill Gabriel? It sure sounds like that's what they've said here.

Thanks for putting that together, mom. Do you think we should add in the info on the phone number for Tricia too?

I'm not real sure exactly how to do that without releasing the number. Google search brings up these listing for the phone number associated with the craigslist ads. [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22480-456-3608%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aql=&aqi=&oq="]"480-456-3608" - Google Search[/ame]
It is currently unknown the association; if any between J.B. a Phoenix area Realtor and EJ, however the number used in these ads does appear to belong to JB and not EJ.

That's the best I can do BeanE:crazy:

I can't find the darn video. I swear I have scanned every single Google result...a bunch of us saw it...the printed articles should be good enough for proof I hope.

I'll have to start looking for something else, that way I'll find this video.

I noted that 'prince' statement, too
Yes, just the fact that he would connect adoption to craigslist had me wondering about him

A lot of illegal things happen on CL every day. I believe she could have easily given him to someone on CL. IMO this is how she met Tammy.

She did not have a garman for nothing, she knew where she was going. She hired a babysitter to meet them, she decided they were a nice loving couple.

She told them all her problems with the father, they understood. She wanted to spend Christmas with Gabriel and take some pics.

They met she handed him over, then called Logan and said you will never see him again

A lot of illegal things happen on CL every day. I believe she could have easily given him to someone on CL. IMO this is how she met Tammy.

She did not have a garman for nothing, she knew where she was going. She hired a babysitter to meet them, she decided they were a nice loving couple.

She told them all her problems with the father, they understood. She wanted to spend Christmas with Gabriel and take some pics.

They met she handed him over, then called Logan and said you will never see him again

I agree that she seemed to have a purpose when she left AZ and knew exactly what she was going to do there. I wonder if LE can find her laptop that was suposedly sold. She doesn't seem to have put an ad on Craigslist for it but in many of her ads she asked that she not be contacted through email, so she must have known she wouldn't have it long. Someone here suggested that she may have destroyed it (or the hard drive) to keep from being traced. She may be smart enough to do that if she has followed other cases and knows that they can find out everything on her hard drive. That would handicap the police as far as how and who she contacted about adopting Gabriel.

I'm not real sure exactly how to do that without releasing the number. Google search brings up these listing for the phone number associated with the craigslist ads. "" - Google Search
It is currently unknown the association; if any between J.B. a Phoenix area Realtor and EJ, however the number used in these ads does appear to belong to JB and not EJ.

I just looked up the number on Westlaw, and it is in her name! No other name is associated with this number in the WL databases. I can't link to the result as it is a pay site, but here it is with redactions:

OCCUPANT INFORMATION

Name: J******, ELIZABITH
Name Type: CONSUMER
Phone Number: (480)***-3608

RESIDENCE INFORMATION

Address: ***

The address is the same as the one shown for Elizabeth on the last court order.

Yes, the misspelling of her first name is the way it appears on Westlaw. ;)

I'm not real sure exactly how to do that without releasing the number. Google search brings up these listing for the phone number associated with the craigslist ads. "480-456-3608" - Google Search

Well that's the info I meant about including. Just so Tricia knows. You worded it well! :)

ETA: n/m. AZ's got us covered!

I don't know if this has been posted before, if so please forgive me. I don't even know if it's useful. This is a person seeking legal advice about adopting out their child. The dates are particularly interesting, from joining in December to the last one on Dec 31, and none since then. The link is to all the posts this user made, on page 2 so you can read them in order of date. There are a lot of similarities, wether this is a real person in that state, or (I'm jumping the gun of course) EJ or TS? Wierd, but we need anything, right?

http://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=2654954&pp=25&page=2

Do I have to register to see the posts?

I can't find the darn video. I swear I have scanned every single Google result...a bunch of us saw it...the printed articles should be good enough for proof I hope.

I'll have to start looking for something else, that way I'll find this video.

I can't find it either nmk although I do have a vague recollection of it.

Let's just see what Tricia thinks of what we do have. I think our evidence is compelling :)

ETA: n/m. AZ validated the number in the ads is Eliz's

I just looked up the number on Westlaw, and it is in her name! No other name is associated with this number in the WL databases. I can't link to the result as it is a pay site, but here it is with redactions:

OCCUPANT INFORMATION

Name: J******, ELIZABITH
Name Type: CONSUMER
Phone Number: (480)***-3608

RESIDENCE INFORMATION

Address: ***

The address is the same as the one shown for Elizabeth on the last court order.

Yes, the misspelling of her first name is the way it appears on Westlaw. ;)

Omg I sooooo love you!

Thank you, AZ!

:blowkiss:

Exclusive: Police expected to search landfill for missing baby

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas -- Police were at a landfill Friday that officials previously said they might want to search in connection with the case of a missing 8-month-old baby.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio on December 26th. Last week, investigators informed the operators of the Allied Waste - Tessman Road Landfill located at 7000 IH-10 East about the possibility of a search.

(snipped)

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...arch-landfill-for/zwNXyG1pAkyavvRY9wVmZg.cspx

Exclusive: Police expected to search landfill for missing baby

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas -- Police were at a landfill Friday that officials previously said they might want to search in connection with the case of a missing 8-month-old baby.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio on December 26th. Last week, investigators informed the operators of the Allied Waste - Tessman Road Landfill located at 7000 IH-10 East about the possibility of a search.

(snipped)

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...arch-landfill-for/zwNXyG1pAkyavvRY9wVmZg.cspx

Poop :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member