AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still surprised how quickly she got $2,000 from selling her personal items with the economy the way it is.

UGH why doesn't nancy grace dissect the Smith's facebook/myspace

and they were NOT would be adoptive parents
Is Tammi trying to say they were not calling back and forth?

Why doesn't Nancy ask them real questions?
Tammi just kicked him to shut him up

I know I thought she was gonna blow a gasket worrying about what he was gonna say.

Now JS is saying when TS saw EJ in the jail she didn't have her nails done, so they could've been gone? Excuse me, but if she'd had acrylics applied they wouldn't come off so easily, so soon. They'd need to be soaked off (in acetone). So is this "nail" story true or not, Nancy? :waitasec: MOO

Tammi just kicked him to shut him up

Because, Nancy likes to talk about important stuff like expensive manicures and pedicures, stilettos and low rise jeans :sick: Can any of those things be verified? No? didn't think so.

I'm still surprised how quickly she got $2,000 from selling her personal items with the economy the way it is.
More nonsense, imo. :banghead: I said this last week, who'd be buying a used laptop that would garner any amount of money when they could invest that in a NEW one? And about the jewelry she supposedly sold, I understood that to be something she'd made? MOO

Where is their criminal lawyer? I wouldn't let my client (if I were a lawyer) do interviews.

Now JS is saying when TS saw EJ in the jail she didn't have her nails done, so they could've been gone? Excuse me, but if she'd had acrylics applied they wouldn't come off so easily, so soon. They'd need to be soaked off (in acetone). So is this "nail" story true or not, Nancy? :waitasec: MOO

It could have just be a manicure with her real nails. Nail polish chips pretty easy.

It could have just be a manicure with her real nails. Nail polish chips pretty easy.
To me, that's quite different from the big deal NG was making of it in previous shows ~ and less costly. :) MOO

Tammi just kicked Jack to shut him up

The Smith's were just on NG? I had to take a quick shower.:banghead:
Guess I will be watching the repeat.

I tend to think that when she was brought to jail they made her remove them for safety reasons.

Not that I would know for any reason :snooty: (ok yes, I have been to the "pokey" for traffic tickets I was young enough to think I did not have to pay, LOL) You have to remove any and all "extras" like hair extensions, and fake nails, they will sometimes make you cut your own finger nails, if too long, and they will make men cut their hair sometimes. although I think the haircut for men, is more of a "on the way to the pen" type thing.

Because, Nancy likes to talk about important stuff like expensive manicures and pedicures, stilettos and low rise jeans :sick: Can any of those things be verified? No? didn't think so.

you mean Still-et-os.. hehe. sorry, I love listening to people who talk different then me. I laugh in a good way, not bad. Maybe I'm just weird. IDK

TPS demeanor seems much different. She seems somewhat deflated to me. JMO

why didn't Nancy mention the candle light vigil for little Gabe? :(

I am disgusted with NG....how can she let the Smith's on day after day and not call them out. LE has to have info on the Smith's to still keep them as POI's and to have to sit and listen to TPS and JS struggle with answering questions which they really don't even answer is getting old.

Baby Gabe was last scene in San Antonio.....let SA LE bring her back to Texas, charge her with murder, put the scare into EJ by mentioning the DP....maybe then we will get some answers.

ARGG....sorry but I am getting SO SICK OF THE SMITH'S............please, please, please let LE do something to shut them up!!!

/rant off

It seems the Smith's are becoming the Leonard Padilla of the Baby Gabriel case, they are sharing nothing tangible, adding nothing of value and yet, are always on seeking their on-going 15 minutes of fame.

[Although I like LP, he was entertaining, the Smith's are.........]

ok cyber, don't cuss ole' LP like that! He is a character for sure..and a self professed fame wh@re, (hey, at least he's honest! :crazy:) but I really believe that his heart was in the right place...imo..tehe!

But these 2 people are thinking of nobody but themselves!!!..while it is jmho that are without a doubt guilty of a few things, I don't think they have the slightest idea where Gabriel is though. I do think that by not coming clean, they sent this investigation in a different direction than it may have gone otherwise. All because they didn't want their own dirty dealings to be uncovered, re: Gabriel in the sense of what they did in trying to adopt him..(among other things that I'm sure makes their families very proud :rolleyes:)....but not in re to Gabriel's disappearance.. jmo et al

Not that I would know for any reason :snooty: (ok yes, I have been to the "pokey" for traffic tickets I was young enough to think I did not have to pay, LOL) You have to remove any and all "extras" like hair extensions, and fake nails, they will sometimes make you cut your own finger nails, if too long, and they will make men cut their hair sometimes. although I think the haircut for men, is more of a "on the way to the pen" type thing.
You're right, if she had long fake nails, the jail would have cut or soaked them off, they are considered a weapon. Not that I have any first hand knowledge. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState