AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Smith's were just on NG? I had to take a quick shower.:banghead:
Guess I will be watching the repeat.

NG asked some pretty lame questions and seems more focused on appearances than leads and new developments. IMHO. It is all hype and sensationalism and light on facts and story.

I am disgusted with NG....how can she let the Smith's on day after day and not call them out. LE has to have info on the Smith's to still keep them as POI's and to have to sit and listen to TPS and JS struggle with answering questions which they really don't even answer is getting old.

Baby Gabe was last scene in San Antonio.....let SA LE bring her back to Texas, charge her with murder, put the scare into EJ by mentioning the DP....maybe then we will get some answers.

ARGG....sorry but I am getting SO SICK OF THE SMITH'S............please, please, please let LE do something to shut them up!!!

/rant off
And Nancy is well aware...or at least her writers are... that people do not buy the crap the smiths have said. that they want answers about the shady backgrounds and involvement. But she ignores that.

As soon as charges are pressed she'll say "I knew they were lying, I knew they were hiding stuff." ugh

ok cyber, don't cuss ole' LP like that! He is a character for sure..and a self professed fame wh@re, (hey, at least he's honest! :crazy:) but I really believe that his heart was in the right place...imo..tehe!

But these 2 people are thinking of nobody but themselves!!!..while it is jmho that are without a doubt guilty of a few things, I don't think they have the slightest idea where Gabriel is though. I do think that by not coming clean, they sent this investigation in a different direction than it may have gone otherwise. All because they didn't want their own dirty dealings to be uncovered, re: Gabriel in the sense of what they did in trying to adopt him..(among other things that I'm sure makes their families very proud :rolleyes:)....but not in re to Gabriel's disappearance.. jmo et al

Completely agree.

.... and I loved me some LP. The Smiths? ..... obstruction? charges? Cindy A?

she looked worn out for sure. Like she had been crying a lot and not sleeping.

I really thought that will all that has come out about them, LE's investigation about them and all the loss of their privacy, plus perhaps (finally) an attorney's advice, that they would lay low and not put themselves out there anymore. I was wrong.

Can I ask, why the heck it matters that EJ happens to be good looking on the outside? I understand that for some it might make the case a little more intriguing. But does it have to be mentioned every time NG mentions EJ herself? Yes, she's pretty, evil usually appears that way. Big freakin deal.

I wonder if she knows he's gone?

or that her background is exposed. Her business is suffering, her family and friends doubting her.
That she may face some serious charges.

That her chance at any future legal adoption is gone.

How many of us would kick our husbands to shut up on TV???
What does that tell ya???
TS wears the pants!

As for nails, I think as you are booked, all artificial legs,nails, hair pieces etc are taken.
As for Mendenez trial, the 1 brother could not wear his hair pieceexcept for trial.
The LE would cut them off and probably has acetone and someone that can remove acrylic nails. Some nails could be weapons!!! LOL

Was Mark Klass reading WS and saw Momtective's? portrait?

I do believe so and it was only about 15 minutes before the airing of the show! That is a credit to WS in my opinion.

I'm glad i missed NG tonight, Thanks to all that suffered to watch and tell the story!

or that her background is exposed. Her business is suffering, her family and friends doubting her.
That she may face some serious charges.

That her chance at any future legal adoption is gone.
If she didn't want the public scrutiny and for all the closet skeletons to come out she shouldn't have sought the media attention, imo.

For those members who can not attend Gabriel's actual Candlelight Vigil, you can light a candle for him at this website. After you click the link below, you will be directed to the website, from there just click on an un-lit candle and follow instructions from there.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BGM

Let's keep candles lit for Gabriel until he comes home!

Seriously, if she kicks her husband on national television, what does she do in the privacy of their own home -- this woman scares me

It could have just be a manicure with her real nails. Nail polish chips pretty easy.

I have been wondering if that's where she went for the 2 hours when she hired the b-sitter..to get her nails done. I know some of y'all know the times and dates of all this stuff (I couldn't keep up with it at my age if my life depended on it :crazy:) and most likely have discussed it and I missed it. :innocent: Do we know when she went to get her nails done? Wasn't shopping mentioned as well? Was all that after the last time baby Gabriel was reportedly seen? I'm just thinking that when EJ hired the babysitter she did so because at that point she didn't know for sure what she was going to do. Of course she couldn't leave him by himself and alert the staff or others. She even told the babysitter she didn't know what her plans were, just not in those words. I would love to know about the time of the manicure if anyone knows...

Can I ask, why the heck it matters that EJ happens to be good looking on the outside? I understand that for some it might make the case a little more intriguing. But does it have to be mentioned every time NG mentions EJ herself? Yes, she's pretty, evil usually appears that way. Big freakin deal.

**cough** TOT MOM CA **cough** really got on my nerves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent