AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe your excellent superior sleuthing skills have been noticed and are needed elsewhere also? :bow::bow::bow:

I would so love that!:woohoo:
Now back to Gabrielle...where could he be and why hasn't someone come forward. If a couple has him I honestly don't see how they could live such a lie and how they could raise him in such a lie. The constantly looking over their shoulder, never knowing when the truth might come out and how it might come out...never knowing if there might be a medical emergency where biological family would be needed and having absolutely no family/genetic history. It just all seems so scarey to me. Poor baby Gabrielle.

o/t: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around ws tonight? Twice tonight i have been sent to "aol portal" when trying reenter gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or i've been virused again. Likely the latter. Tia.
Sorry, for the o/t, but i don't know where else to ask this.

yes. ...

Well, I did have some funky problems earlier and had to totally shut down and take a break. Probs were gone when I came back tho. Are you having the probs now, or earlier?
Still currently as of about half an hour ago. It might just be from whatever it was earlier. I'll go try to find a forum for this. I'll be wandering in uncharted territory now, the Tech Forums.

ETA: I couldn't find a forum, so I PM'ed a mod. Just in case it's the board and not just us (me and mamaeb). Techno stuff is like Greek to me.

I just was thinking about something. Does anyone know if EJ drove straight to SA without any major stops? That is a lot of driving in one day especially with a baby.

Still trying to catch up here. Quick question....what was JS saying when Tammi kicked him?

Still trying to catch up here. Quick question....what was JS saying when Tammi kicked him?

he said something about tammi seeing elizabeth in jail.

he was going to say

that when tammi saw her in jail her nails were not done.

but before he could finish she kicked him. he kept talking.

Hmmm... did we know tammi visited her alone? I am pretty sure that is what he meant

It is the board, apparently. Some AOL users have been getting that today, with the redirection. I PMed Kimster and someone from another subforum had just PMed her about he same thing. She's going to send it on to , (who speaks fluent Techno-Greek apparently) and it should be fixed soon.
I was not imagining the weird stuff.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program, Gabriel.

he said something about tammi seeing elizabeth in jail.

he was going to say

that when tammi saw her in jail her nails were not done.

but before he could finish she kicked him. he kept talking.

Hmmm... did we know tammi visited her alone? I am pretty sure that is what he meant

Seriously? Having her nails done (or not), how would that effect anything?
And how is that going to bring home Gabriel?

Maybe it's important enough to get kicked for? :waitasec: Enlighten me

I would so love that!:woohoo:
Now back to Gabrielle...where could he be and why hasn't someone come forward. If a couple has him I honestly don't see how they could live such a lie and how they could raise him in such a lie. The constantly looking over their shoulder, never knowing when the truth might come out and how it might come out...never knowing if there might be a medical emergency where biological family would be needed and having absolutely no family/genetic history. It just all seems so scarey to me. Poor baby Gabrielle.

Exactly!!!

Even if they dress Gabriel in pink and dye his hair, someone is going to notice a new un-expected baby in the neighborhood and people talk. You cannot live life looking over your shoulder and wondering if every passing police car is coming for you.

You cannot hide inside all of the time and nor would you. The pressure must be intense and the fear they will be jailed like EJ, facing 20 years.

I think that is why LE is concerned that no good leads are coming forward.

I just was thinking about something. Does anyone know if EJ drove straight to SA without any major stops? That is a lot of driving in one day especially with a baby.

There is a gap there of time that does not add up imo. Her grandfather says she asked to borrow the car for an employment interview. But he doesn't say what day. Tammie says she left on the 18th I believe. At least that is when she met her to return Gabe and "saw" the GPS on dash. She checked into the hotel on the 21st?

Exactly!!!

Even if they dress Gabriel in pink and dye his hair, someone is going to notice a new un-expected baby in the neighborhood and people talk. You cannot live life looking over your shoulder and wondering if every passing police car is coming for you.

You cannot hide inside all of the time and nor would you. The pressure must be intense and the fear they will be jailed like EJ, facing 20 years.

I think that is why LE is concerned that no good leads are coming forward.

The only thing I can think of is that they are keeping him totally indoors, not taking him out at all and have told no one about their new baby. This is possible I guess. Maybe planning on doing this until he is old enough to be unrecognizable.

OK, I just thought of some things.
Who here has pictures up of their holidays on facebook? As soon as we were done with christmas I had pictures up on mine

The smiths only started uploading christmas pictures on the 22nd. and have never added more
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...7079b8183&#/album.php?aid=33895&id=1585061919

why aren't there pictures of H.G opening presents, getting her santa gifts? Christmas dinner? IDK. I know because they saw santa that she believes in him. I know they celebrate Christmas because the album is titled "christmas 2009"
Did they possibly celebrate with someone they can not share pics of?

On picture #18 she says that HG was telling santa all she wanted for christmas was to get to keep her 'brother'

IDK something about these pictures are weird to me. the date they were uploaded... the absence of their christmas day pics

Seriously? Having her nails done (or not), how would that effect anything?
And how is that going to bring home Gabriel?

Maybe it's important enough to get kicked for? :waitasec: Enlighten me
no idea...maybe she thought he was going to say something else?

There is a gap there of time that does not add up imo. Her grandfather says she asked to borrow the car for an employment interview. But he doesn't say what day. Tammie says she left on the 18th I believe. At least that is when she met her to return Gabe and "saw" the GPS on dash. She checked into the hotel on the 21st?

I wonder if they have anything they will use to go after the poor grandfather for conspiracy or interfering with custody. Ewww...now THAT would be hard, letting your own grandfather sit in jail.

Who here has pictures up of their holidays on facebook? As soon as we were done with christmas I had pictures up on mine

The smiths only started uploading christmas pictures on the 22nd. and have never added more
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?l...7079b8183&#/album.php?aid=33895&id=1585061919

why aren't there pictures of H.G opening presents, getting her santa gifts? Christmas dinner? IDK. I know because they saw santa that she believes in him. I know they celebrate Christmas because the album is titled "christmas 2009"

On picture #18 she says that HG was telling santa all she wanted for christmas was to get to keep her 'brother'

IDK something about these pictures are weird to me. the date they were uploaded... the absence of their christmas day pics

That's some good sleuthing right there!

Gabriel seemed to have new toys and it makes absolute sense in a lot of ways. Interesting.

Something happened at Christmas and then it all fell apart just afterwards.....

O/T: Has anyone had trouble with redirection trying to move around WS tonight? Twice tonight I have been sent to "AOL Portal" when trying reenter Gabe's forum. I am trying to determine if the site is funky or I've been virused again. Likely the latter. TIA.
Sorry, for the O/T, but i don't know where else to ask this.

twice here too

I sure would like to think they all loaded up a cheery Christmas and went to San Antone to spend it with the baby they were so sure was their's.

But it could also be that the lack of pictures is due to the stress they were under throughout that time period and they focus they had then.

Also, they could have been spending a great deal of time online every day (and night) just reading at 'sleuths underground' to keep up with how to stay ahead of the dogs. *shrug*

tammi's close friend JH is on her page writing stuff about the babysitter and elizabeth
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=1258320789867&id=1585061919

asking why she had pictures up in the hotel.. why make it home like
saying she thinks she was hooking.. thinks she is a psychopath and that she turns into someone else.

ok, if tammi's best friend is saying this, I have to assume we should look the entire opposite direction than anything she tries to feed us.

edit: the friend also said she stayed at motel 6! is she just not informed on this or is she spilling something we weren't supposed to know?

I sure would like to think they all loaded up a cheery Christmas and went to San Antone to spend it with the baby they were so sure was their's.

But it could also be that the lack of pictures is due to the stress they were under throughout that time period and they focus they had then.

Also, they could have been spending a great deal of time online every day (and night) just reading at 'sleuths underground' to keep up with how to stay ahead of the dogs. *shrug*

good points

I still think Tammi has him. Somewhere. I have no proof. Just a gut feeling. It was Christmas. EJ was not going to come back. No matter what. The plan was not working out. I think she drove to SA on the 26th and got him. That is why the second room. Maybe during the night. EJ said she knows he is safe and alive. I don't think she is lying. I heard alot of confusion in her voice at the first interview while she was playing along with Tammi's story. She doesn't talk because she doesn't have the script! They both share the blame for this... I flop mostly between who deserves more blame....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member