AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer a question from the previous thread, I don't believe Logan would have had to do anything to preserve his rights as the father and to prevent an adoption from going through, because I think he was on the birth certificate. The Dec. 17 court order http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family%20Court/012010/m4037032.pdf says Logan is the natural father based on (1) "stipulation of the parties" (e.g., Elizabeth admitted that Logan and not Craig C. was the father) and (2) "the birth certificate provided by Father [Logan]."

The order then goes on to direct that the natural father [Logan] be added to the birth certificate if his name does not already appear, but that's just language from the court's form. The judges never seem to delete the irrelevant parts. ;)

You, my friend, are a gem.

:blowkiss:

For our new members who may not know, AZlawyer is one of our verified professional posters at WS, an attorney.

Professional posters are those who have been verified by Tricia to have the credentials they claim for their profession. We are very fortunate to have them here!

I hate to defend her.....but....ugh....If I were in an airport, or anywhere and saw a young woman with a baby, both crying, I may ask if I could help. If she started talking and sounded as upset as EJ supposedly was, saying I don't know what to do...etc., I'm not so sure how adoption would come up, but if EJ mentioned it or mentioned needing any kind of help, I would have done anything to help her baby at that point. I would have taken her baby from her at that instant if she wanted...though I would have gone straight to the police with him.

He is so beautiful and didn't deserve any of this. I am just so upset all over again after nightline.

I posted in a while however kissdegirl, your post is prompting me to speak. I agree, I think many of us who are not only mothers, grandmothers, or just compassionate people MAY ask a young girl if she needs help. Especially one holding a baby and supposedly distraught. However I truly cannot imagine in my wildest dreams, in an airport, ever reaching the point with a total stranger that "adopting" a child right on the spot would come up. I truly do not think EJ started that part of the conversation. If any thing I feel that TS was almost "stalking" or "looking" for this type of "unhinged" person.

Also I took the time to read through TS facebook. I read posts from way back, looking for??? Here is my conclusion. There is NOTHING written about Gabe really anywhere BEFORE December 13. Remember in one of her statements she clamed to have "known" them for months. PLUS, IF she met them in an airport and this was such a HUGE lifechanging event, don't you think this type of thing is what she would have posted on FB. Of course maybe she did and it has been erased?

So yes, I agree stopping to "help" someone is one thing. Arranging an adoption jolly on the spot? Even if that adoption is in your mind? I just do not see it.

Hi, guys. I meant to hang around last night, but I was called away.
I am not worried about LE searching the landfill. I think they are getting a lot of flak about not doing it sooner. It was also said by one of the talking heads on NG that they traced the trash trucks around the hotel to know where they went. So they have known which one to search for awhile. It just took them forever to do it.
MOO

Someone needs to wipe Tammi's eating grin off of her face with a reminder that even if she is not directly involved with where Gabriel is now at (be it deceased or given away to strangers) that she still has the falsified court papers, that SHE orchestrated, hanging over her head. Why LE hasn't charged her over those, yet, baffles me, but they can and hopefully they will. They should also charge her with custodial interference and conspiracy...

If LE doesn't charge the Smiths in regards of their actions pre-disappearance, then they are failing not only Gabriel but Logan, as well. The Smiths have to pay for their awful actions... if they don't, I think Tammi will take it as a sign that she can get away with whatever the heck she wants to.

Also, I hope Logan considers a civil suit against them... not necessarily for monies, but to shut down any chance of the Smiths profiting off of Gabriel. They have to be stopped...

To answer a question from the previous thread, I don't believe Logan would have had to do anything to preserve his rights as the father and to prevent an adoption from going through, because I think he was on the birth certificate. The Dec. 17 court order http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family%20Court/012010/m4037032.pdf says Logan is the natural father based on (1) "stipulation of the parties" (e.g., Elizabeth admitted that Logan and not Craig C. was the father) and (2) "the birth certificate provided by Father [Logan]."

The order then goes on to direct that the natural father [Logan] be added to the birth certificate if his name does not already appear, but that's just language from the court's form. The judges never seem to delete the irrelevant parts. ;)

Thank you Azlawyer for your legal expertise. I still think it might be a proactive move by Logan, albeit not legally necessary. Just another step in my mind as to leaving no stone unturned. I think he should register. If Logan were my son and Gabriel my grandson, I would insist on it. jmo

Someone needs to wipe Tammi's eating grin off of her face with a reminder that even if she is not directly involved with where Gabriel is now at (be it deceased or given away to strangers) that she still has the falsified court papers, that SHE orchestrated, hanging over her head. Why LE hasn't charged her over those, yet, baffles me, but they can and hopefully they will. They should also charge her with custodial interference and conspiracy...

If LE doesn't charge the Smiths in regards of their actions pre-disappearance, then they are failing not only Gabriel but Logan, as well. The Smiths have to pay for their awful actions... if they don't, I think Tammi will take it as a sign that she can get away with whatever the heck she wants to.

Also, I hope Logan considers a civil suit against them... not necessarily for monies, but to shut down any chance of the Smiths profiting off of Gabriel. They have to be stopped...

They may be waiting for more evidence to bring the strongest level charges they can, or they may be monitoring her to get info. They're definitely on to her, though, and that makes me feel much better.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when once we set out to deceive."

If they gave as much misinformation to LE, I hope they sue her for wasted funds. I know there had to be a couple Tammi based goosechases, and if they know she was lying I hope they sue her for the costs from those.

I posted in a while however kissdegirl, your post is prompting me to speak. I agree, I think many of us who are not only mothers, grandmothers, or just compassionate people MAY ask a young girl if she needs help. Especially one holding a baby and supposedly distraught. However I truly cannot imagine in my wildest dreams, in an airport, ever reaching the point with a total stranger that "adopting" a child right on the spot would come up. I truly do not think EJ started that part of the conversation. If any thing I feel that TS was almost "stalking" or "looking" for this type of "unhinged" person.

Also I took the time to read through TS facebook. I read posts from way back, looking for??? Here is my conclusion. There is NOTHING written about Gabe really anywhere BEFORE December 13. Remember in one of her statements she clamed to have "known" them for months. PLUS, IF she met them in an airport and this was such a HUGE lifechanging event, don't you think this type of thing is what she would have posted on FB. Of course maybe she did and it has been erased?

So yes, I agree stopping to "help" someone is one thing. Arranging an adoption jolly on the spot? Even if that adoption is in your mind? I just do not see it.

Thank you. :) I too, can't see saying I'll adopt your baby right now, either. I would go out of my way to help her and follow-up with her, just because that's the nosy helpful person I am ;) but, you're right, the adoption on the spot is strange.

Thank you. :) I too, can't see saying I'll adopt your baby right now, either. I would go out of my way to help her and follow-up with her, just because that's the nosy helpful person I am ;) but, you're right, the adoption on the spot is strange.

She's lucky it was Eliz. Any other mother would have called LE. I know I would have.

No other young mothers with babies have come forward, have they? Saying Tammi or someone who looks like her approached them and brought up adoption?

I wish the media would put out a story with Tammi's pictures and suggest that anyone else she's approached and talked adoption call the tip line. Where it happened, when it happened, how it happened, what she said, could give info that might lead to where Gabe is.

Good morning all. I had a rough night last night, just couldn't get any rest thinking about our sweet Gabriel. Love this little guy.

Brainstorming, feel free to ignore my rants....TS could have helped EJ at EJ's home? So, JS may not know about that. And, EJ's computer is where they did all their searching, thus the need to get rid of it...however that was done. They collaborated together fully, with TS knowledge of falsifying documents and "friends" in that business. IF...IF, they were able to, is it possible, or even likely that EJ could have obtained a new birth certificate, ssn, and name changes for her and Gabriel? Is this possible? Somewhere I saw that people who do this, use names from different states since there is no cross reference databases between states (was this mentioned here?). Anyway, maybe this was nearly complete, but they needed to get to San Antonio for someone to notarize (not a good person) the documents or some such thing. If this was possible, then they could easily go through with an adoption not involving the father, if not now, then when Gabriel is not as easily recognized. So, they would only need to find someone who was willing to hide him for a while. In time, they could find someone to adopt him with the legal/illegal papers. Maybe even the Smith's in a couple years and another country. I know...it seems crazy. But, like I said, feel free to ignore my thinking out loud. ;) I'm really only trying to keep my own hopes up, which I feel are fading.

TPS has been desperate for a baby for some time, that much is shown on the postings on the surrogacy site. I'm sure that through talking to people she has been told about the good agencies as well as the ones to stay away from. I am trying to give some benefit of the doubt. Maybe she relayed some of those convos to EJ (since Tammi does seem to have a problem with shutting up) and EJ took that info and ran with it. Tammi would still be partially to blame, but not in the direct way that some (myself included) have assumed.

wishing we had...
1. EJ's computer from AZ
2. The name on the fake license she used in TX to stay at the hotel
3. What LE/FBI found on her in FL (fake documents of any kind?, names we can sleuth)
4. Hard drive results from hotel and library in TX
5. Email, craigslist, and social networking passwords

not too much to ask, is it.

Didn't she use the last name Jones at the hotel and bus, or was that just for the bus?

You, my friend, are a gem.

:blowkiss:

For our new members who may not know, AZlawyer is one of our verified professional posters at WS, an attorney.

Professional posters are those who have been verified by Tricia to have the credentials they claim for their profession. We are very fortunate to have them here!

Hi BeanE - Tricia has my license # and all that's needed for verification of my professional credentials as a Pharmacist - am I supposed to identify myself as a 'verified professional poster' in the comment? Never know quite how to explain who I am professionally. TIA

Thanks AZlawyer for sharing your time and knowledge with us. Always appreciated!

Ok, TPS posted overnight that she would be so happy if she got arrested. I really think that's LE's cue to go over there and haul her in.

ETA: She also says that she and JS told H from the beginning that Gabriel was not her baby brother, but H called him that anyway so it became his nickname. Wow! She really has an outrageous lie to try to cover anything she knows is problematic.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...3d39f3e53c4#/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=mf

Ok, TPS posted overnight that she would be so happy if she got arrested. I really think that's LE's cue to go over there and haul her in.

ETA: She also says that she and JS told H from the beginning that Gabriel was not her baby brother, but H called him that anyway so it became his nickname. Wow! She really has an outrageous lie to try to cover anything she knows is problematic.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...=702987d4c33172eda32423d39f3e53c4#/?filter=nf

Wow...that's nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member