AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on TS's fb, another contradiction to her statement she never referred to Gabe as H's brother:

This was attached to a pic of H, posted 12/23

Geeez.... so this was posted AFTER Logan had clarified his legal rights as father through the legal system! This for sure shows intent and where her mind was.

I think the fact that she has never 'gotten with the program' with Gabriel's official page, or been apologetic in any way whatsoever (well, that we know of publicly anyway) says alot also.

I do intend to do flyers, just as soon as my fiance stops doing whatever he's doing on my desktop. I have no idea what or how long it will take, he's the one in technical school for computer stuff, so if I ask him, I still won't understand it. I don't even have Word on the laptop and that's what I'm on now. And I can't interrupt his homework, since I think that's what he's doing on the other one...sigh.

While I wait, I have a question.
Has it ever been answered why Bob didn't take EJ when she was a kid? Or whether he reported the car stolen? And whether he gave her money or a GPS when he gave her the car? Or how he feels about Logan? Or even if he had a GPS in that car to begin with?
He bothers me, as Gabe's great grandfather, he seems to have no bond with Gabe, but head over heels defending and assisting EJ. How does that happen, unless he hasn't wanted to bond with Gabe on the fear that he may someday be gone. In other words, how much does he know and has anyone even bothered to ask.

And if TS commented that all H wanted for Christmas was to keep her new baby brother, I kinda think they wouldn't have just sat on their thumbs waiting passively while Mz EJ was fuming in San Antonio.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to know what H could tell! I'll bet anything that sometime between the 23rd and the 26th, H was told something.

AND... if after all that emotional investment, even involving their adopted grand-daughter, surely they would have shown SOME emotion if they thought EJ either gave up Gabriel to someone else OR killed him.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/vnn/1520463333.html[/URL] This was on craigs list on 12-24 Very interesting

That IS interesting Mona, especially the timing. I have a question for whoever knows...since I am completely unfamiliar w/ craigslist and how it works....since this is in a dallas craigslist...would this show up in some 'general' craigslist site keyword search....or would she have had to go specifically to dallas craigslist to see this particular ad? Thanks :)

That IS interesting Mona, especially the timing. I have a question for whoever knows...since I am completely unfamiliar w/ craigslist and how it works....since this is in a dallas craigslist...would this show up in some 'general' craigslist site keyword search....or would she have had to go specifically to dallas craigslist to see this particular ad? Thanks :)

Not sure how it goes in other areas but where I live if I put someone in the search bar it will sometimes give me results from other local areas. Also, she may have searched different cities in TX. I'm not sure if that ad is related but I sure hope LE has checked it out.

Someone made a nice youtube video for Gabriel! Don't know if this has been posted or not but here goes..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdIZRHxmD_s

:)

OH my....now I am sitting here w/ tears streaming down my face. That innocent, precious little face does that to me :-( My heart is breaking because the past day or two with all the speculating about the medication has me more discouraged about his still being alive and well somewhere :-( It is a nice video and thank you for posting it.

I am not sure where this "terri" came from instead of "tammi" though...argh.

If she used Craiglook, then it would have brought up any craigslist adoption ads, as Craiglook is a Craigslist specific search engine. If she just typed it in the search bar, it would have only brought up local results.
She could also have searched nationwide by setting no location and just searching from the Craigslist homepage.

ETA: I checked, Craiglook still makes you enter an area, but it goes for 250 miles from the starting location, so she wouldn't have had the more specific, this area only, that she would have gotten from just searching with the search function on CL.

That is a very nice video. Someone obviously cares ALOT. Thank you for posting it.

I do intend to do flyers, just as soon as my fiance stops doing whatever he's doing on my desktop. I have no idea what or how long it will take, he's the one in technical school for computer stuff, so if I ask him, I still won't understand it. I don't even have Word on the laptop and that's what I'm on now. And I can't interrupt his homework, since I think that's what he's doing on the other one...sigh.

While I wait, I have a question.
Has it ever been answered why Bob didn't take EJ when she was a kid? Or whether he reported the car stolen? And whether he gave her money or a GPS when he gave her the car? Or how he feels about Logan? Or even if he had a GPS in that car to begin with?
He bothers me, as Gabe's great grandfather, he seems to have no bond with Gabe, but head over heels defending and assisting EJ. How does that happen, unless he hasn't wanted to bond with Gabe on the fear that he may someday be gone. In other words, how much does he know and has anyone even bothered to ask.

Kind of along these lines, I was wondering what LE may have found in the hotel lobby. I am curious if the reservations were made in advance, how were they secured? Was it a phone call with a credit card? Who's credit card? Through the internet? Again, who secured the room and with what money?

The videos are hard to watch but so beautiful. I am so glad someone can make these to help spread the word. I've never been able to watch the last known video of Caylee Anthony with her Great Grandfather yet. :( I wish I had never seen those pics of Shaniya looking up at the elevator. Sometimes I just have to not look or watch so I can sleep.

I hate to see Tammi and Jack as any less attached to Gabriel as a human being as I've thought, but I think I said a few threads ago how strange it seemed they never mentioned his name and that one of the reasons could be because they were afraid of blurting out the name he was given.

Good theory! I cannot count how many times both T and J have started to say one identifiable word only to catch themself and say the right word

Anyone have a link to that photo on the video? I've never seen that one before. I want to see it next to the other carseat photo I have seen...does anyone know what I mean? The video said that was the last picture of him. So, I wonder if it really was. Looks tired, like he was crying and had a little milk on his chin. Maybe that was when she took him to give him to the mystery couple, and she snapped a last photo.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/vnn/1520463333.html[/URL] This was on craigs list on 12-24 Very interesting

Monasuzy, the ad says the couple is in their 30s. Elizabeth said the couple was in their 30s. Would you please send this in as a tip?

Great find!!!
:blowkiss:

So are any of you guys watching the bring gabriel home facebook page?

Some LA psychic group called the "army of angels" is posting things about visions about gabriel and other things. But their page seemed to have just started maybe around the 13th and their website link doesn't work. Very odd...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-A.../Army-Of-Angels/265296259624?v=wall&ref=share

Did you see the post on that site that say's the baby will be found on 1.26.10? Hummmm, we'll see...:waitasec: that's like Tuesday, right? He'd better be found on that date or their reputation just went poof!

Also if he is found on the 26th then I will be a firm believer that the site owner is more than just a dreamer...

Good theory! I cannot count how many times both T and J have started to say one identifiable word only to catch themself and say the right word

I wonder if either of the Smiths ever got out the first letter of another name or slipped up and we don't know about it? It is just not normal for people to never use a person's name unless there is something up with them. I would guess, given the number of times they have been interviewed, this is way way out of the normal range for how people respond. The FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit (not sure that is correct) was brought in quite a while ago and I am sure they are not just analyzing Elizabeth.

Did you see the post on that site that say's the baby will be found on 1.26.10? Hummmm, we'll see...:waitasec: that's like Tuesday, right? He'd better be found on that date or their reputation just went poof!

Also if he is found on the 26th then I will be a firm believer that the site owner is more than just a dreamer...

This would be like winning the lottery!

They said in that post that Gabriel will be found alive. Oh, I hope and pray...!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/Army-Of-Angels/265296259624?v=wall&ref=share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste