AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but why even bother with duct tape? Just throw it in the junk in the back of some guys pick-up truck and forget about it.

Your suggestion makes a lot more sense than the one about the duct tape. Just thinking that passing the phone off to someone - whether randomly or not - would be a great way to leave a false trail.
MOO, of course.

Your suggestion makes a lot more sense than the one about the duct tape. Just thinking that passing the phone off to someone - whether randomly or not - would be a great way to leave a false trail.
MOO, of course.

I realize that TPS& JS believe that they are smarter than anyone else. This would be smart if no one else had thought of this and LE had never solved tricks like this. I am really angry! I think both should end up behind bars.
Who died & made them directors of life,God??

I am sitting here watching a re-run of Nancy Grace. I have already seen this one particular show at at least 3 other times, yet I can't stop watching. That's not because I like Nancy, but because I love Gabriel.

I'm not expecting to gain any fresh insight, I just can't turn it off while Gabriel's pictures are being flashed across the screen.

I know many of my fellow Websleuths know what I'm talking about.

I wonder if his own mother, sitting in a county jail, gives him half as much thought as we do?

Logan says, "When she goes into one of her rages, she won't calm down, until she's ready to calm down".

I don't think that Elizabeth was able to calm down from that particular rage she had in the hotel room (which may have been brought on from the phone call), until after she got ahold of Logan to tell her she had killed Gabriel.

I'm wondering why LE has not made a public statement urging possible adoptive parents of Gabriel to come forward and explaining that if they have Gabriel and believe that the adoption is legal that it is, in fact, NOT legal! And that anyone harboring this child is subject to prosecution if they do not come forward NOW!

MOO, of course.

So true, and fits with the idea that she was setting up a "missing persons" situation with both she AND Gabriel disappearing from the hotel, with clothes and items left behind, car missing.

So what other ways could she have used to send that phone down the road?

I'm wondering why LE has not made a public statement urging possible adoptive parents of Gabriel to come forward and explaining that if they have Gabriel and believe that the adoption is legal that it is, in fact, NOT legal! And that anyone harboring this child is subject to prosecution if they do not come forward NOW!

I hope the reason is that they know more than we do. I pray.

I agree, I wonder why they really have made no statement like this
I stated in an earlier thread that I wish they would state that they would offer some kind of immunity to anyone who might have Gabriel--
I don't think the reward has increased, but I still think that the reward should be noted more

So true, and fits with the idea that she was setting up a "missing persons" situation with both she AND Gabriel disappearing from the hotel, with clothes and items left behind, car missing.

Maybe she just left it sitting in the women's room at the bus station, dropped it on the ground around the bus station, left it on a counter in the bus station or just outright gave it to a stranger...she gave her baby to a stranger, why not her phone?

Hmmm...just going to think out loud here. Maybe she could've slipped it into a stranger's backpack in a park? Maybe in the outer pocket of someone's suitcase in the train station. OR...maybe she left it in the back of a cab, hidden under the seat?

Maybe they are watching someone and if they make that statement, then they will run. Or maybe they are illegals that have Gabriel and they don't want to be sent back. Or maybe they are just waiting for the Smiths to run their mouths some more. I don't know. Just frustrating! I can't begin to imagine what Logan is going through.

I am sitting here watching a re-run of Nancy Grace. I have already seen this one particular show at at least 3 other times, yet I can't stop watching. That's not because I like Nancy, but because I love Gabriel.

I'm not expecting to gain any fresh insight, I just can't turn it off while Gabriel's pictures are being flashed across the screen.

I wonder if his own mother, sitting in a county jail, gives him half as much thought as we do?

Hard not to fall in love with such a adorable baby, seems all of our nesting instincts are on over time!

Darn, I was hoping to find some good news today. With all the news floating around Haiti and Tiger, this little boy lost seems to have faded into the background. How do we keep the case afloat? What is LE doing (or not doing)....grrr....

Mel

How could she harm such an innocent beautiful baby? How are any of these mothers capable of this?? I can't even sleep at night because I'm so worried about what happened to Gabriel. I just wish I could reach out and help him. Ugh! So sad... I just pray he's being held right now by someone who loves him. It's just not fair that this heartless woman had this child and that's what he thinks a mother is.

I wonder what happened to the yellow note book that was on the bed with Gabriel in the motel room. It looked new and the bed was madeup, like they had just arrived.
She had that notebook for a reason also.
I am thinking housekeeping cleaned the room before they even knew about Gabriel. A lot of evidence could have been dumped.

I have been thinking a lot about Gabriel today and I have come to the conclusion that he is most likely alive and well. My reason for this thought is that EJ would not have killed that beautiful baby, not because she loved him, but because she realized that he was a hot commodity and worth more than a meal ticket for her. I think that she is banking on the fact that LE can't prove she harmed him, so the worst she believes will happen is a short sentence for minor neglect charges, which will leave her free to collect on her payday as soon as she is released. Neither EJ nor the "adoptive" parents that have Gabriel are going to talk at this point because they both will lose out if either fesses up. All they have to do is ride it out.

MOO

Oh, and I don't think that TS and JS know anything past the last week of December, they are just enjoying the limelight and basking in the drama.

This is a great outline of the lies and alleged "baby brokering" of TS and JS and their involvement with EJ and GJ. I am not sure if this has been posted yet. Links to parts 1, 2 and 3 are below.

Missing Baby Gabriel | Tammi Smith Obstructor of Justice Lies Part 1:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...abriel_tammi_smith_obstructor_pg2.html?cat=25

Missing Baby Gabriel | Tammi Smith Obstructs Justice | Part 2:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2603087/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=25

Baby Gabriel; Tammi Smith Part 3 Obstruction of Justice:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2603101/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=25

Happy reading!

I have been thinking a lot about Gabriel today and I have come to the conclusion that he is most likely alive and well. My reason for this thought is that EJ would not have killed that beautiful baby, not because she loved him, but because she realized that he was a hot commodity and worth more than a meal ticket for her. I think that she is banking on the fact that LE can't prove she harmed him, so the worst she believes will happen is a short sentence for minor neglect charges, which will leave her free to collect on her payday as soon as she is released. Neither EJ nor the "adoptive" parents that have Gabriel are going to talk at this point because they both will lose out if either fesses up. All they have to do is ride it out.

MOO

She believes she's going to get 20 years for kidnapping regardless of whether she helps police or not per her grandfather. That's her reason for not talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97