AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened to the yellow note book that was on the bed with Gabriel in the motel room. It looked new and the bed was madeup, like they had just arrived.
She had that notebook for a reason also.
I am thinking housekeeping cleaned the room before they even knew about Gabriel. A lot of evidence could have been dumped.

I still insist that was not a notebook, but a kid's board book, cover down.
You can convince me on the medicine dropper, lol, but never the book.

I don't think that she really believes that, I think she says that as a "pity me" ala CA and the "if they don't find her guess who is going away for life" type comment when all along she knew exactly where Caylee was; different situation, same premis. I think that she somehow thinks that this will all blow over. JMO

I think it's a board book too. Why did the babysitter say he didn't have any toys? It looks like he has toys to me.

I am sitting here watching a re-run of Nancy Grace. I have already seen this one particular show at at least 3 other times, yet I can't stop watching. That's not because I like Nancy, but because I love Gabriel.

I'm not expecting to gain any fresh insight, I just can't turn it off while Gabriel's pictures are being flashed across the screen.

I know many of my fellow Websleuths know what I'm talking about.

I wonder if his own mother, sitting in a county jail, gives him half as much thought as we do?

I'm sure she does. Remember, to her, it's likely the fault of that baby and that man (Logan and Gabriel) that she's in there at all. It isn't her fault, remember, but everyone elses. IMO

ETA: Stated from her POV, in case anyone is ready to jump on me.

She believes she's going to get 20 years for kidnapping regardless of whether she helps police or not per her grandfather. That's her reason for not talking...

Solution...bring her bee-hind back here to Texas, where we will promptly offer to stick a needle in her arm instead of giving her 20 years!
Think that might change her mind?
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to call our bluff and remain defiant:dance:

I think it's a board book too. Why did the babysitter say he didn't have any toys? It looks like he has toys to me.

We saw a couple of toys and a book.Not like he could sit up and play with them.

AZlawyer, where are you? :-)

What would the charges be against whoever may have Gabriel? Are they kidnapping, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference? It seems Elizabeth's charges apply on the other end of the crime as well.

Could the conspiracy charge against Eliz be because she would be considered to have conspired with the person who may have him, rather than against Tammi as I've been thinking?

And what would possible charges be against Tammi for the paperwork she falsified? Tammi wrote the name of her cousin on the paper as a potential father of Gabe as I understand it, but Elizabeth would be the one who signed the paper. I'm thinking the signature makes Elizabeth responsible, because the paperwork isn't 'official' until it's signed, and that potentially there are no charges possible against Tammi for that? Or would some kind of conspiracy charge apply?

If Tammi put someone in touch with Eliz, and that person now has Gabe, can charges be brought against Tammi? I'm just thinking, if I tell you that John Doe is a drug dealer, and you go and buy drugs from him, I haven't done anything illegal - you have. When does it become conspiracy? If you tell me you want to buy drugs and I give you John Doe's phone number and say "Here, this guy will sell you some?" Or am I still not responsible for your actions?

Thanks in advance :-)

We saw a couple of toys and a book.Not like he could sit up and play with them.
My daughter can't sit up, and she plays with her toys. They reach out and grasp while they are on their tummies, even at that age. He seems perfectly capable of playing.

I agree that is definetly a board book

This is a great outline of the lies and alleged "baby brokering" of TS and JS and their involvement with EJ and GJ. I am not sure if this has been posted yet. Links to parts 1, 2 and 3 are below.

Missing Baby Gabriel | Tammi Smith Obstructor of Justice Lies Part 1:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...abriel_tammi_smith_obstructor_pg2.html?cat=25

Missing Baby Gabriel | Tammi Smith Obstructs Justice | Part 2:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2603087/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=25

Baby Gabriel; Tammi Smith Part 3 Obstruction of Justice:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2603101/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=25

Happy reading!

That blogger needs to check her facts. She's blogging any old thing at all simply to make money. Anyone can blog on that site and get paid for it.

I really hate it that when I'm looking for news about Gabriel on Google News search, this site and a couple other blogger sites like it are clogging up the media outlet links.

Gabriel was looking so poorly in those pictures. What if Eliz took him to a doctor during the time in SA?

What is a way to blast Gabe's poster out to all the clinics and doctors in that area? Aren't medical facilities all hooked up to the same organizations of some kind? Do they all get feeds or faxes of Amber Alerts and missing children from NCMEC?

If we knew what organizations most medical facilities tie into, the family could send posters to them with a request to check and see if Gabe had been seen there, possibly using a fake name. Eliz's pic would need to be sent too.

Ideas on how to do this?

TIA

Gabriel was looking so poorly in those pictures. What if Eliz took him to a doctor during the time in SA?

What is a way to blast Gabe's poster out to all the clinics and doctors in that area? Aren't medical facilities all hooked up to the same organizations of some kind? Do they all get feeds or faxes of Amber Alerts and missing children from NCMEC?

If we knew what organizations most medical facilities tie into, the family could send posters to them with a request to check and see if Gabe had been seen there, possibly using a fake name. Eliz's pic would need to be sent too.

Ideas on how to do this?

TIA
I do it by email, and also alert by phone when necessary. I put the pertinent info in the email and the contact info, as well as a link to the poster at NCMEC. I also include the numbers for the detectives and NCMEC for verification.
It takes a long time, but I did this during the Haleigh Donathan case, and it didn't result in anything, but it made me feel better. I ask them not to contact me but LE if they have any info, that way I can't be accused of "inserting" myself.

On a related note, those waiting for flyers may have to use the NCMEC ones. I am having technical issues tonight.

That blogger needs to check her facts. She's blogging any old thing at all simply to make money. Anyone can blog on that site and get paid for it.

I really hate it that when I'm looking for news about Gabriel on Google News search, this site and a couple other blogger sites like it are clogging up the media outlet links.

What facts need to be checked? IMO there were some real good questions that need answers too. Although, most of it has been touched on here at one time or another.

Clicking on Part One of the AC article tried to import a file to my computer. Just a virus alert for the others.

its time for me to hit the hay, when i wake up... I would like to see Found in the title of this thread

Im still asking every night for my uncle gabe johnson that passed away 30 years ago to please help up bring gabe home to his father,

What facts need to be checked? IMO there were some real good questions that need answers too. Although, most of it has been touched on here at one time or another.

It states that Tammi gave Eliz the Garmin, we have seen no confirmation.
It states that Eliz had a WIC grant...first time I've heard that. Or that WIC gives cash.
It states that Eliz sold the laptop, we have seen no confirmation.
The author states as fact that Tammi put Eliz in contact with JM, we have seen no confirmation.
The author makes it sound like there has been continuous contact with surrogates, as opposed to a mere handful of web comments.
It says that Eliz had $2000 on her, we have heard several estimates, none fully confirmed.

And that's just scanning it.

Someone posted a theory about the s's being adoption brokers, has any light came of that?
It sounds as reasonable as her meeting complete strangers and them signing papers...where are the papers? What name was on the papers?Did LE check the local stores to see if anyone purchased a car seat?

That blogger frequently has inaccuracies that have been pointed out here more than once, and that series is chock full of them.

It's written in a sensationalistic, tabloidesque manner, and that and the inaccuracies are not at all helpful to finding Gabriel. All it does is bring in the bucks for the blogger.

Any luck with the sleuthing from the add in TX looking to adopt? I don't have access to any searching databases for adoption, but I'm curious to look them up in Louisiana.... I have a lot of info on them, but I really want to see adoption records....or recent legal activity??? I'm new, so I don't know how to do these things yet...

It states that Tammi gave Eliz the Garmin, we have seen no confirmation.
It states that Eliz had a WIC grant...first time I've heard that. Or that WIC gives cash.
It states that Eliz sold the laptop, we have seen no confirmation.
The author states as fact that Tammi put Eliz in contact with JM, we have seen no confirmation.
The author makes it sound like there has been continuous contact with surrogates, as opposed to a mere handful of web comments.
It says that Eliz had $2000 on her, we have heard several estimates, none fully confirmed.

And that's just scanning it.

I did not read it -- just glancing at the URL -- should I?

The GPS provided by TS is only a rumor that TS' older daughter contacted someone to tell them that

WIC was brought up in the first couple threads, I don't know where it came from, but there was a long discussion on the relevance of such (how it cannot be used in another state)

BBM we do have confirmation of LE searching JM's home because they connected EJ to JM through phone records -- this is one of the things that the Smiths' did not offer as information (before LE discovered it on their own) according to LE -- *oh and Tammi confirmed that she put EJ in contact with JM after it came out in the media

The last reports published on the amount of money came up with $2000

See whomever wrote this did not cite any links, so you should take it with a grain of salt, just like this post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member