AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it works for us we'll do it, sorry if you don't like to see it, Logical Minds. But we have to deal with things that we don't like to see, and it doesn't lead us to attempt to inspire hopelessness in those that say things we don't like.
We sit quietly until we see something that we can post on legitimately.

AS to the bubble, yes, I think they lived in one. Not so much Logan, he seems to have lots of family and friends. EJ was likely too jealous and crazy acting to have many friends. Or she's like me and simply can't get along with people her own age.

BBM, as a matter of fact, I saw on their FB group last night that one of Logan's good friends lost his wife unexpectedly in the last week. Logan spent the night at the hospital trying to show support for his friend. I found that to be huge insight into what a caring person Logan is. He is going through something now that many of us can't imagine, and those that know the pain, would NEVER wish on their worst enemy. And yet, Logan, still pulled himself together to support a friend who was also in pain. Truly amazing and inspiring, IMO. This man deserves to have his child with him, and I have ZERO doubt that Gabriel's life with him would be full of love and good moral. Logan's past does not really concern me, as I doubt there is anyone reading here who has not made a mistake.

Bean
Is Logan going to San Antonio alone to search? Did he find help? If he is alone.... maybe some here from San Antonio might be able to assist him...
I know I would if I wasnt 3 states away....But heck If he needs help I might can arrange it anyways
If flyers are need in lower coastal Alabama let me know and I will place them around my area also....

I will pass this on, capt. Thank you :-)

Why do you assume this "bothers me so much"?

I am posting my opinion. I think it is rather "late" to be doing this...JMO

Only if you assume Gabriel is dead ...
For the ones who feel he's not or doesnt assume...... its a great way...you're not oppose to the milk cartons showing missing children are you?
His family feels he out there and the poster put his picture and story in people hands that arent on the internet....

OK Yes the tracking of Elizabeth's movements and contacts along with posters immediately after Gabriel went missing would have been be a good thing also but posters today still might jog someones memory so its never too late...

If it works for us we'll do it, sorry if you don't like to see it, Logical Minds. But we have to deal with things that we don't like to see, and it doesn't lead us to attempt to inspire hopelessness in those that say things we don't like.
We sit quietly until we see something that we can post on legitimately.

AS to the bubble, yes, I think they lived in one. Not so much Logan, he seems to have lots of family and friends. EJ was likely too jealous and crazy acting to have many friends. Or she's like me and simply can't get along with people her own age.

Hmmm....I am trying to not make this "personal" at any one here...I am not posting false postive posts cause I don't feel positive

again this is a thread for facts, speculation

sorry but I didn't think that Caylee was with the babysitter in Mexico or adopted out either...I don't think Stacy Peterson or Susan Powell are all in some nunnery in Bejing

if your beliefs are strong then whatever I say is not going to sway you, so far I have not seen much here to sway me...

I feel the TPS stuff is window dressing here and that at this point T herself doesn't know much more than we do

tracing what Elizabeth did on her "journey"..that might be usefull

I think that for me the "medicine dropper" pics and pics of Gabriel looking groggy were very telling....if I was to say "final answer" mine would be that he overdosed and somehow his heartless biomom got rid of his little body

being "logical" I think that too much time has passed, they have no idea which dumpster, what area...so all is at a standstill

this could boil down to "make a deal" with prosecution??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in regards to the friends and family...I have NOT seen any young friends, other young parents etc didn't they socialize?? what about neighbors ? It is as if they lived in a vacuum...

did Logan's family "babysit">? why didn't they step in if Elizabeth was letting Gabe sit for 5 hours with dirty diapers?? did she ever take him for walks?? did she go to parks in Arizona with him?? was that a usual routine for her?? did other young moms see here there??
what about babysitters??

and yeah if people saw this going on did they call social services?? was anything done??? I just feel that in most cases there are neighbors and "friends" with their faces on tv...here we have only TPS over and over and over

Your assumptions are wrong.

If my "assumptions" are wrong then please show me some links or media on the family and friends and what they thought of this (IMHO unfit) mom??

FYI>>> I was asking questions...not really assuming

I have not seen friends of the young couple...I have not seen much from neighbors...I saw the "babysitter" who sat for her in the hotel but what about before, back in Arizona??

Only if you assume Gabriel is dead ...
For the ones who feel he's not or doesnt assume...... its a great way...you're not oppose to the milk cartons showing missing children are you?
His family feels he out there and the poster put his picture and story in people hands that arent on the internet....

OK Yes the tracking of Elizabeth's movements and contacts along with posters immediately after Gabriel went missing would have been be a good thing also but posters today still might jog someones memory so its never too late...

You are assuming that I am trying to stop you...where did I ever say that?? I didn't

this is still a thread for speculation, facts and theories I presume??

you have yours, I have mine

they probably do need a forum so some of this could be divided up

I live in SA and not too far from Fiesta TX area where I believe one of the hotels were.

Fanciful thinking? Maybe. But I know many of us don't feel that way. We're aware of what the odds are. It's never too late.

Elizabeth Smart
Shawn Hornbeck
Jacey Duggard

I'm not going to say any more than that, as I feel like my time is better spent on here being productive for Gabe. Maybe you could do the same for Aja.

Why didn't this effort come into play right when he went missing? the more time that goes by the less the chances are

I am not stopping anyone from doing anything...but honestly I feel that it is up to LE to get Elizabeth "singing"

to me TPS and all that was just window dressing on this...the one with the answers is Elizabeth

and trust me...I have zero "compassion" for her, I could care less about her past problems once she took this path....I want justice for Gabe, I hope he is found but I really see a lot of fanciful thinking here that I personally can't get "into"

I think this is still a thread for discussion of facts etc...we do have "support' threads for the families etc , prayers and such right??

My thoughts on this are just that..."my thoughts"...anyone is free to take or leave them.

Good grief. I just wanted to say what you all are doing is WONDERFUL. I wish I had more time to pitch in too, but if there would ever be any need for posters in the Eastern PA area, please let me know. It's never too late to help bring this precious baby home to his daddy where he belongs. I still have as much hope as I did on January 1st when I first heard about this case, and your efforts could really help bring Gabriel home safe. Please don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are doing a GREAT job!!

Her friends that read here are probably freaked out to see us discussing comments they have made to her photos and know they too are being sleuthed. I certainly would be.

Cannot fathom why she has left herself flapping in the wind this long, except to gain more attention? I hope her friends are seeing this.

Unless she considers all this "Free Advertisement" for some kind of business adventure she into .....
Why would she keep her face in the media this way??? Im sure her attorney has advised her against it....unless she is unstable and cant stop talking...

Maybe until that forum is created you can hold onto those thoughts? Just an idea.

Maybe there should be thread for sharing of philosophies on searches/recoveries (and what individual posters think works best) that is available in the Jury room. I think some of this discussion is morphing into too much philosophy, and it's taking away from the meat and potatoes of actual sharing of information. JMO...ymmv, as usual. :)

BBM, as a matter of fact, I saw on their FB group last night that one of Logan's good friends lost his wife unexpectedly in the last week. Logan spent the night at the hospital trying to show support for his friend. I found that to be huge insight into what a caring person Logan is. He is going through something now that many of us can't imagine, and those that know the pain, would NEVER wish on their worst enemy. And yet, Logan, still pulled himself together to support a friend who was also in pain. Truly amazing and inspiring, IMO. This man deserves to have his child with him, and I have ZERO doubt that Gabriel's life with him would be full of love and good moral. Logan's past does not really concern me, as I doubt there is anyone reading here who has not made a mistake.

Please do NOT think that I am "against Logan">> my only thought on him is that he was like these abused women who keep going back to creeps and put their kids in danger

I feel he is also a "victim" here...

however, I still have not seen where any friends or family came in to try to diffuse Elizabeth or help in the situation

sometimes we can take "insights" from these sad cases...I think more people need to get involved when it is for the kids

"it takes a village" ...that is a powerful concept

for example..the babysitter who was told to "give him medicine" or whatever, seeing that groggy little baby....too bad she didn't take him to an emergency room or something

there were many points where some intervention would help

too bad that these people didn't observe Casey Anthony...a "bio mom" who doesn't want to be a mom can be a real danger

I think no matter what the outcome of Gabe's case it might hopefully inspire others to "step up and step in" when they see a situation that seems to be headed for disaster

Maybe it could "inspire" some of the lax social workers to go the "extra mile"?? Yeah I guess that is a real "dream" LOL

I haven't had as much time as I'd like here lately so please forgive me, but what ever happened with the Twitter comment from the news guy yesterday about the Smiths having Gabriel after the call Elizabeth made to Logan?

Logical.....as you have said EJ and Logans family and friends have not been all over the TV so how could we know what they did or did not do?

Maybe they did intervene and we just aren't privy to it? We would have no way of knowing IMO

Maybe until that forum is created you can hold onto those thoughts? Just an idea.

why?? isn't this the forum for speculation, facts and theories etc?? discussion??

did it somehow change into a "print a poster" or else don't post here??

thanks

I have put out some "ideas" and "questions" about
. the hostel
: computer usage
: friends, family, babysitters

all valid topics I feel

maybe someone has some insights on them? thanks

Logical.....as you have said EJ and Logans family and friends have not been all over the TV so howc ould you know what they did or did not do?

Maybe they did intervene and we just aren't privy to it? We would have no way of knowing IMO

<sigh> as I said...they have NOT been on the tv..and in this media driven age I find that kind of unusual in itself

we have no way of knowing...so I asked had they been interviewed?

or is there "not many" to interview??

Sometimes families in turmoil , in abusive situations do NOT socialize much...they keep to themselves....stepping around the "elephant in the living room"....maybe this was something like that?

or if there are people close to them, it would be good to hear from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member