AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can sit here and look at all the things from the past. Gabe is missing NOW.

Blameing LM or grandpa or friends does nothing to help find him IMO.

I've always tried to look at the cases I've followed as

1) missing: means top priority should be to find the missing.

Then....

2) found (alive or deceased): priority is blame/justice.

IMO Gabe is still in the missing catagory. People are trying to help find him.

I have to wait until after my little guy gets home from school to do fliers. He had a meltdown right after he got to school and if he has another, I will have to go pick him up, so I am twiddling my thumbs for another almost 3 hours.
I have a full tank of gas, and I'm ready to go as soon as he gets home though.

well I know this won't be popular...

but the first time Logan found Gabe with a dirty diaper for 5 hours was the time to do something

and yes, he should have pursued charges back when she had her violent outburst

hindsight is great I realize...but there were times when he could have done something

as far as the friends go...this was a question and an observation on my part

I do "speculate" that this was a pretty isolated little family...maybe Elizabeth wanted it that way, she had things to hide *namely the way she treated her baby

And it is well documented in publicly available court, LE, and CPS records that Logan did indeed 'do something' again and again to protect Gabe.

Maybe there should be thread for sharing of philosophies on searches/recoveries (and what individual posters think works best) that is available in the Jury room. I think some of this discussion is morphing into too much philosophy, and it's taking away from the meat and potatoes of actual sharing of information. JMO...ymmv, as usual. :)

Great Idea:dance: Maybe form a support group and have suggestions for families to follow once a loved one goes missing.....and how to get volunteers involved, get searches started, posters, vigils, etc...
such a great idea.....

I know the families must feel really lost and dont know which way is up...

I dont know about you guys but Im MORE hopeful that Gabe is alive today.
Not because of the tweet but cause of that EJ TS convo.

What about you?

If my "assumptions" are wrong then please show me some links or media on the family and friends and what they thought of this (IMHO unfit) mom??

FYI>>> I was asking questions...not really assuming

I have not seen friends of the young couple...I have not seen much from neighbors...I saw the "babysitter" who sat for her in the hotel but what about before, back in Arizona??

IMO.... if Elizabeth could not even bond or connect with her own child, it makes sense that she could not form and maintain relationships well with others. Her few friends on myspace seemed annoyed this past week with all sorts of people trying to view their myspace pages and get dirt.

As far as logan's family and friends.... maybe they are actually decent people who are being respectful of his private life and keeping their info/stories out of the news and focusing on being supportive for him

JMO

What about you?

I agree. I went to bed last night so relieved. I really think he is ok.

Hey sleuthers, I think we're now a sub-forum! Hooray!

Here's to more pages of helpful, supportive and informative sleuthing!!

You know, although we don't agree on much, I do wonder what was done when the obvious signs of neglect were seen. But, maybe Logan did love EJ at that point and thought that talking about it and bringing it up to her would be enough. We don't know how many times that happened or what Logan did about it. I think he didn't pursue anything on the apartment destruction because it was already pursued, and she did receive the diversion program and have to be arrested and go through the courts. Since the landlord wouldn't have known right away, I assume that it was on Logan's advice that they took her to jail, since he could have said all the things were hers and kept her out of jail.
Moo.
(See, it's not personal, if we're going to discuss, I can get into that.)

Actually, NMK, we have LE, court, and CPS records, as well as news articles, that tell us things Logan did to try to protect Gabe.

There is, for example, the open CPS case against Eliz for child neglect.

They have that here.....a whole area with ideas to find the missing, resources

and we do direct family members to that when they venture into these threads

there is also an area for "family" support...prayers, well wishes

maybe now with a forum for little Gabriel we can have areas for various topics

I personally stay out of some areas....such as the "astrologers"...cause I don't believe in that and if they do fine...I am happy that I don't have to wade through tons of posts about that cause it does not interest me

I think more seperate areas are a good idea

and how this whole thing started was that I suggested....suggested ...that maybe people could put up some fliers for little Aja...a much more 'recent" and current case where there is an actual perp and a vehicle to be on the lookout for in Texas and Oklahoma

I still think that would be a good idea

What about you?

If you dig through pages and pages of posts you will see that "tweet" was said to be a mistake

but some think it wasn't and the "mistake" post is to coverup or protect info....who knows?? not that many real facts that I can see

Hey sleuthers, I think we're now a sub-forum! Hooray!

Here's to more pages of helpful, supportive and informative sleuthing!!

OMG! Look everybody!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=380"]Gabriel Johnson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: I'm gonna create about 300 threads myself! lol. This is so great!

I found the tweet clarification..its from a reporter at Good Morning America...also just so all of you know....BREAKING NEWS... Elin Woods calls off divorce....guess whats on NG tonite?

AZLawyer, is there any legal way that the courts could keep a POI from speaking to an incarcerated suspect awaiting trial in the same case?

I'm sure they could...but why do that when you can just record all their conversations instead? ;)

I found the tweet clarification..its from a reporter at Good Morning America...also just so all of you know....BREAKING NEWS... Elin Woods calls off divorce....guess whats on NG tonite?

Oh brother. I thought those of us who comment on NG's updates made it perfectly clear how much we don't care what's going on with Tiger Woods. Get the hint, lady! Children are missing!

What does a subforum mean to us though?

It means that we're not confined to just this one thread. We can create separate threads for the different topics such as flyer distribution, TPS and her antics, etc. It will keep things much more organized.

What does a subforum mean to us though?

instead of one 30-page thread, we can have many on different subjects

the smiths
nancy grace
fliers
theories
babysitter

etc... where the different subjects of this case can be organized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics