AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a subforum mean to us though?

It means we can now have specific subjects instead of having 20 different conversations going at the same time in one thread.

I just created a thread for efforts to post fliers, and I've gone completely blank on what other topics we need LOL.

Oh brother. I thought those of us who comment on NG's updates made it perfectly clear how much we don't care what's going on with Tiger Woods. Get the hint, lady! Children are missing!

So here's the question: Is her choice of guest because Elin/Tiger are so fascinating (ha.) or could it be possible that TS isn't quite so eager to
be front and center on TV now?

Hotels
San Antonio links
Tempe
POI's
GPS
medicine dropper
timeline

I'm sure they could...but why do that when you can just record all their conversations instead? ;)

AZlawyer nice to see you around, now I have a question. lol

Some were speculating that maybe she made the phone call to Tammi from her lawyers cell phone. I don't know about Arizona or even each county in Arizona. But I know here in Missouri when a lawyer goes through the airlock of Missouri DOC they leave their cellphone behind and it is not allowed into the insitution. Do you know whether or not the same rules apply? Would her lawyer been allowed to have a cellphone into the jail. If the cell phone was allowed in what are the chances that she could have used it to actually make a call?

It means we can now have specific subjects instead of having 20 different conversations going at the same time in one thread.

I just created a thread for efforts to post fliers, and I've gone completely blank on what other topics we need LOL.

maybe you can also share your timelines here?
maybe one with the relatives of tammi's in tx.

I will stick to my theory until we know otherwise. I went to bed last night and slept well too, finally. I feel more at ease today as well. I hope they are good signs.

I know TS set up EJ with someone. I think EJ does not know where he is, but TS knows who he's with. Of course, she cannnot contact them or else LE will find Gabriel. Her only source of communication right now is the internet and the media. That's why her face is all over it, all the time, acting smug and confident. She has to communicate to the person who has him that "all is well, don't worry, everything's fine...see, they're looking at EJ, it's okay, don't panic, don't hand him over, keep calm, it will blow over like I said."
The person who has him, I also believe is watching the internet, and FB as well. Everything to this point has been a TS attempt to keep that person calm, but with the fan site so heated up, TS is concerned this person will crack under the pressure like EJ. So, she's now making it private, and removing things so this person will hopefully calm down. TS is just trying to show this person she is still in control.
This is all just MHO of course. It's the only thing that the most sense to me. Someone uninvolved but a POI, wouldn't put their face out there this much.

EJ's cracking, but she won't be able to help unless she really saw the person that has Gabriel (TS may have taken Gabriel to meet them though). TS knows, but she will never say, she is that self-righteous and believes she is doing the right thing...the right thing in Tammiland.

I think he is either in TX, or TS/EJ took him to Victoria, where someone drove to Houston and hopped a plane for anywhere.

I hope that Logan's trip is helpful, for him at least. Whoever has Gabriel, I hope they are moved by seeing this daddy trying so hard to find his little buddy.

Snipped
well I know this won't be popular...

You're right, it's not! I just want to say I am appalled by what I’ve just read through. Absolutely nothing productive being done on Gabriel’s thread, far too much logical prospective and opinion, assumption, and no real sleuthing. I’m not here to debate anything with anyone. Not one of us knows exactly how this all went down and who did or didn’t do what. I can’t personally do a danm thing about any of that and neither can anyone else. What I can do is search, hand out fliers and pray that Gabriel comes home. For anyone to deny me that is ludicrous. No one will sway me in my opinion that Gabriel is alive. I will continue to believe and hold out hope until his body is recovered, if EJ did in fact do the unthinkable. Either way he needs to be brought home to his family and I for one will do my level best to facilitate that outcome.
As for the facebook, we have been able to establish a pretty good timeline from dates that pictures were posted of Gabriel when he was at the Smith’s and we’ve gained insight into TPS possible involvement. Where do you suppose LE got the information that EJ had underground help! Do you think LE just randomly thought… “hummm, let’s see if TFPS has a facebook account.” I highly doubt that course of action by LE. That information came from one of us!
We are doing something worthwhile, something productive…while others distract and debate I choose to put up posters in the hope that Gabriel will be recognized and brought home to his family.
It’s amazing to me that the mods will T/O a poster for a simple misunderstanding but allow others to come in and totally dismantle the productivity of a hard working group of dedicated people with assumptions and logical BS.
If I get a T/O so be it but I’m not going to sit back and watch one individual mime and belittle the hard working folks on this thread who have hope, compassion, and an incredible drive to see Gabriel brought home.
Off to put up more poster’s now…I may or may not be back later this evening. If I get the boot just know that I’ll be reading and cheering y’all on. :blowkisses:

Glad to see that this little guy got his own thread....prayers are with you sweet baby

airports boston & indianapolis
bus
adoptions
the hostel
the babysitter at hotel
pics from the vigil

just a few thoughts.

maybe you can also share your timelines here?
maybe one with the relatives of tammi's in tx.

MissingGabe and Logan are going to go over my timelines. They'll be giving me updates soon.

I'm not sure whether to make 1 thread, which might get confusing, or divide up the days like they are on my blog. Some days only have a little going on, and others have a lot.

Thoughts?

MissingGabe and Logan are going to go over my timelines. They'll be giving me updates soon.

I'm not sure whether to make 1 thread, which might get confusing, or divide up the days like they are on my blog. Some days only have a little going on, and others have a lot.

Thoughts?

I personally think dividing them up would be a good idea BeanE!

Snipped

You're right, it's not! I just want to say I am appalled by what I’ve just read through. Absolutely nothing productive being done on Gabriel’s thread, far too much logical prospective and opinion, assumption, and no real sleuthing. I’m not here to debate anything with anyone. Not one of us knows exactly how this all went down and who did or didn’t do what. I can’t personally do a danm thing about any of that and neither can anyone else. What I can do is search, hand out fliers and pray that Gabriel comes home. For anyone to deny me that is ludicrous. No one will sway me in my opinion that Gabriel is alive. I will continue to believe and hold out hope until his body is recovered, if EJ did in fact do the unthinkable. Either way he needs to be brought home to his family and I for one will do my level best to facilitate that outcome.
As for the facebook, we have been able to establish a pretty good timeline from dates that pictures were posted of Gabriel when he was at the Smith’s and we’ve gained insight into TPS possible involvement. Where do you suppose LE got the information that EJ had underground help! Do you think LE just randomly thought… “hummm, let’s see if TFPS has a facebook account.” I highly doubt that course of action by LE. That information came from one of us!
We are doing something worthwhile, something productive…while others distract and debate I choose to put up posters in the hope that Gabriel will be recognized and brought home to his family.
It’s amazing to me that the mods will T/O a poster for a simple misunderstanding but allow others to come in and totally dismantle the productivity of a hard working group of dedicated people with assumptions and logical BS.
If I get a T/O so be it but I’m not going to sit back and watch one individual mime and belittle the hard working folks on this thread who have hope, compassion, and an incredible drive to see Gabriel brought home.
Off to put up more poster’s now…I may or may not be back later this evening. If I get the boot just know that I’ll be reading and cheering y’all on. :blowkisses:
Thanks for your heartfelt thoughts. I am hoping that, since we are now a sub-forum, there will be a special thread where hindsight/philosophy stuff can be discussed in depth. That kind of discussion on this thread seems to detract from the actual work that folks are attempting to do with a spirit of cooperation here.

momtective, I wish I could "Thanks" that post a billion times.

How about a thread for all the facebook and ms stuff? We could put all the links in the beginning post and then won't have to keep linking because they'll all be there.

I can't believe how completely blank I've gone on topics. I just had no idea our forum was going to arrive so quickly. I'm trying to think of big subjects we talk about a lot and I'm just blank. lol

I will stick to my theory until we know otherwise. I went to bed last night and slept well too, finally. I feel more at ease today as well. I hope they are good signs.

I know TS set up EJ with someone. I think EJ does not know where he is, but TS knows who he's with. Of course, she cannnot contact them or else LE will find Gabriel. Her only source of communication right now is the internet and the media. That's why her face is all over it, all the time, acting smug and confident. She has to communicate to the person who has him that "all is well, don't worry, everything's fine...see, they're looking at EJ, it's okay, don't panic, don't hand him over, keep calm, it will blow over like I said."
The person who has him, I also believe is watching the internet, and FB as well. Everything to this point has been a TS attempt to keep that person calm, but with the fan site so heated up, TS is concerned this person will crack under the pressure like EJ. So, she's now making it private, and removing things so this person will hopefully calm down. TS is just trying to show this person she is still in control.
This is all just MHO of course. It's the only thing that the most sense to me. Someone uninvolved but a POI, wouldn't put their face out there this much.

EJ's cracking, but she won't be able to help unless she really saw the person that has Gabriel (TS may have taken Gabriel to meet them though). TS knows, but she will never say, she is that self-righteous and believes she is doing the right thing...the right thing in Tammiland.

I think he is either in TX, or TS/EJ took him to Victoria, where someone drove to Houston and hopped a plane for anywhere.

I hope that Logan's trip is helpful, for him at least. Whoever has Gabriel, I hope they are moved by seeing this daddy trying so hard to find his little buddy.

This is very, very similar to my theory too. I really think someone is hiding him, and TS knows exactly who that person is because she set it up.

With Logan making this trip, I wanted to give a small suggestion if that is okay.
He has known EJ for a while and more than likely knows of the things that she does or does not like to do.

Along the way, remember the things she liked to do, especially if you didn't like to do them. If this was all an attempt to hurt you, then possibly she stopped at places that she normally wouldn't get to stop at. For example: My husband hates the craft stores..he will never stop while we are together, so this is something I have to do alone. Those kind of places would be great to put fliers up or ask questions.

Also, I am very curious what kind of driver she is. Is EJ afraid of traffic? Is she a nervous driver or would she race out there with the best of Nascar?
I think knowing this could possibly help determine not only why she left the car but what roads she would have traveled around in San Antonio.

Hotels
San Antonio links
Tempe
POI's
GPS
medicine dropper
timeline
airports boston & indianapolis
bus
adoptions
the hostel
the babysitter at hotel
pics from the vigil

I try to keep adding

IS there a timeline on TS movements?? I am wondering if there is a way to track her movements from January 25-Dec 30th. Also, I wonder if LE has looked into that fact TS may have used prepaid phones. LE are leaving information about her whereabouts out........

How about a thread for all the facebook and ms stuff? We could put all the links in the beginning post and then won't have to keep linking because they'll all be there.

I can't believe how completely blank I've gone on topics. I just had no idea our forum was going to arrive so quickly. I'm trying to think of big subjects we talk about a lot and I'm just blank. lol

Me too. But I don't know how many times over the past weeks I've thought of something and wished we could have a separate place for it. It'll come to us....I think the excitement of the sudden new sub forum got to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste