AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZlawyer nice to see you around, now I have a question. lol

Some were speculating that maybe she made the phone call to Tammi from her lawyers cell phone. I don't know about Arizona or even each county in Arizona. But I know here in Missouri when a lawyer goes through the airlock of Missouri DOC they leave their cellphone behind and it is not allowed into the insitution. Do you know whether or not the same rules apply? Would her lawyer been allowed to have a cellphone into the jail. If the cell phone was allowed in what are the chances that she could have used it to actually make a call?

I only do appeal consultations for criminal cases, so no jail visits for me. :) But I seriously doubt you can take your cell phone in there!

Thanks momtective!
Yes, and more than one tip originating in this forum has been investigated by LE and then published in the media
The connection between TS and the SA office for colon cleansing licensing was made here, for one

While they might not all pan out, they are all useful in that they are leads

As far as posters for missing Gabe, it is just a hands on and in your face way to gain more leads, just as we do electronically here
To discuss another case is not the purpose of this forum or the purpose of those who dedicate their free hours here

Of course I would like to do whatever I can for every missing person equally, but the saying that one is "spreading oneself to thin" is a cliché for a good reason

I just want to suggest that instead of critiquing what others are doing one could add something sleuthed, add speculation about facts, provide alternate theories; post useful and approved links to the case, basically lead by example!

I only do appeal consultations for criminal cases, so no jail visits for me. :) But I seriously doubt you can take your cell phone in there!

I know someone well who is a defense attorney, and makes jail visits. They are never allowed to take cell phones with them into the jail. It's considered a huge no-no. Whether this policy varies from state to state, I do not know.

I am so relieved that Gabriel has his own thread.

As I have stated before, I personally lean to the belief that he is no longer with us, and that Elizabeth killed him- accidentally or on purpose.

But...

I am so grateful that my thinking is in the minority, and I can't tell you how much I hope I am wrong, and that Gabriel will be brought home safely to his daddy Logan- and that Gabriel will live to be a very old man.

I have been wrong about many things in my life, and this may just be one of those times. I pray it is.

I have great respect for my fellow Websleuths, and respect even more the fact that we have different opinions, and are able to see the same situation in differing lights.

Leaving no stone unturned, let's bring Gabriel home.

Does anyone get the feeling that there was quite a reversal of roles between EJ and Logan?

<sigh> as I said...they have NOT been on the tv..and in this media driven age I find that kind of unusual in itself

we have no way of knowing...so I asked had they been interviewed?

or is there "not many" to interview??

Sometimes families in turmoil , in abusive situations do NOT socialize much...they keep to themselves....stepping around the "elephant in the living room"....maybe this was something like that?

or if there are people close to them, it would be good to hear from them?

I think and I could be wrong but they possibly have been instructed by LE to stay quiet. I'm here in Az and when the vigil was planned and getting near, we did see on the news LM's family speaking. We have also seen LM himself speak at the vigil and even before along with his Dad at a news conference.
IMO, If I were in their shoes and I spoke to the media as much as others involved in this case I would most likely get myself in trouble by saying things to or about certain people....and that would not be any good for the investigation.

Should I start a theories thread? I think theories is allowed, and rumors not without permission, right?

I know someone well who is a defense attorney, and makes jail visits. They are never allowed to take cell phones with them into the jail. It's considered a huge no-no. Whether this policy varies from state to state, I do not know.

I always believed that Jose Baez had an aircard and a skype account when going to see Casey Anthony and thats how she talks to her parents

MOO

So, what do we know about Boston? I want to know why this is eating me up.

It's where EJ is originally from and still has a few friends, as per her FB page. I've wondered about Boston too and in my book, it would be the last place I would think people would even think to be looking, so why not check it out?

IS there a timeline on TS movements?? I am wondering if there is a way to track her movements from January 25-Dec 30th. Also, I wonder if LE has looked into that fact TS may have used prepaid phones. LE are leaving information about her whereabouts out........

I have timelines in my blog for Dec 8 through Dec 27. That's kind of the area I'm focusing on.

If somebody could develop timelines for Dec 28 on, as well as prior to Dec 8, it would be great. I hadn't intended doing them, and really would prefer not to. I have a lot I'm trying to keep up with already.

THANK YOU to whomever had the decision to give us our subforum. Thank you in advance a million times to whomever our moderator is, and I am very very grateful for this, it will help so much.

I have timelines in my blog for Dec 8 through Dec 27. That's kind of the area I'm focusing on.

If somebody could develop timelines for Dec 28 on, as well as prior to Dec 8, it would be great. I hadn't intended doing them, and really would prefer not to. I have a lot I'm trying to keep up with already.
Let me get through the picture time line that I have been working on for almost a day, with minimal progress and if it's not done by then, I'll work on the 28th-EJ's arrest.

MissingGabe and Logan are going to go over my timelines. They'll be giving me updates soon.

I'm not sure whether to make 1 thread, which might get confusing, or divide up the days like they are on my blog. Some days only have a little going on, and others have a lot.

Thoughts?

I think dividing them up would be best. That will make it easy to focus on certain points without crowding each days thread with other theories, discussion, etc.

How do I see your blog? I think I am too new.

I think a pictures thread would be very helpful. No discussion, just a thread where we can post all pictures of Gabriel and related to his case for viewing.

I think a pictures thread would be very helpful. No discussion, just a thread where we can post all pictures of Gabriel and related to his case for viewing.

I will do that one a while, I have the 6 new pics released of Gabe saved.

It's set for public access, but I think until you reach 50 posts, you actually might have to log out of WS to see it.

Try this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?b=620

or this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?u=34095

THanks I am checking it out.......SOmething just hit me.....WOuldn't EJ have WIC...Don't they have cards that are ran similar to credit cards. Has LE checked to see if it has been used? It may lead to Gabriel. EJ would have no use for it....Maybe she wasn't thinking and gave it to whoever has Gabriel. A friend of mine had a card.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back