AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks I am checking it out.......SOmething just hit me.....WOulnd't EJ have WIC...Don't they have cards that are ran similar to credit cards. Has LE checked to see if it has been used? It may lead to Gabriel. EJ would have no use for it....Maybe she wasn't thinking and gave it to whoever has Gabriel.:waitasec:
This was covered early, she did receive Wic, but it not useable outside of the state of AZ and I think we also determined that AZ has the old paper kind, instead of the combined EBT card.
Don't know if I am 100% accurate on all of that, it was about 15 threads ago.

That's going to be a long list lol --here's what I have on TS her immediate (except her children)

TS
Sun City West, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Surprise, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
Hermitage, TN
Nashville, TN
Chalmette, LA
Antioch, TN
Goodlettsville, TN

BJ
Chandler, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Battle Ground, WA

TLPN
Peoria, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Yuma, AZ

JSC
Phoenix, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
South Padre Island, TX
Albuquerque, NM
Dalhart, TX
Van Horn, TX
Glendale, AZ
Pass Christian, MS

RAP
Bokeelia, FL
Chattanooga, TN
Phoenix, AZ
Peoria, AZ
Payson, AZ
Charlotte, NC

oh and there is the cousin
CC
Tortilla Flat, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Peoria, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ

Here is what I have for JS
and his daughter, mother of H

Nashville, TN
Lebanon, TN
Antioch, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Old Hickory, TN
Madison, TN
Mount Juliet, TN
Scottsdale, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Sun City West, AZ

Hendersonville, TN
Nashville, TN
Goodlettsville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Brentwood, TN
Collinsville, IL

I wonder if any of these people have a babiesrus registry. How easy would it be for TS to look at what they need and pay for it via gift card, credit card, and then have it shipped directly to them. THey can keep adding to the registry. IF someone does not want to post the names that has them, can you check this out? Something keeps pushing me toward babiesrus. TS obviously shops there.

There is a reason why they have not searched the landfills---LE know something. OTher cases that I have seen search them quickly.

There is a reason why they have not searched the landfills---LE know something. OTher cases that I have seen search them quickly.

I agree. I was thinking they are really just trying to scare EJ into talking...letting her see they take a murder charge very serious and she could face serious time or the death penalty here in TX.

I agree. I was thinking they are really just trying to scare EJ into talking...letting her see they take a murder charge very serious and she could face serious time or the death penalty here in TX.

yes! and making tammi think she is getting away with whatever she's done (imo) and then watching her actions

I wonder if any of these people have a babiesrus registry. How easy would it be for TS to look at what they need and pay for it via gift card, credit card, and then have it shipped directly to them. THey can keep adding to the registry. IF someone does not want to post the names that has them, can you check this out? Something keeps pushing me toward babiesrus. TS obviously shops there.

And Walmart...the picture of Gabriel holding one of his bottles, while in the car seat, that's a Walmart bottle, my kids had the same ones, pattern and all.

OMG South Padre island is close to Victoria TX...WHo lives in SOuth Padre Island...I think that would be a good and secluded place for a baby.

yes! and making tammi think she is getting away with whatever she's done (imo) and then watching her actions

Get outta my head! lol! That's my exact thought, I even meant to post it but got sidetracked by my own ramblings. ;)

ETA, I'm not trying to take credit from you, I promise :D

Since I'm at work, I can't access a lot of sites, and I don't have most of my saved files on this case. So I don't want to start a thread right now because it would take me forever to put valid info into the starting post. But I think an "Inconsistencies" thread would be good. Keep the lies told by TSP, Elizabeth, and the babysitter all in one place.

Get outta my head! lol! That's my exact thought, I even meant to post it but got sidetracked by my own ramblings. ;)

ETA, I'm not trying to take credit from you, I promise :D

kissdegirl, I sent you a PM a little bit ago.
Sorry for the O/T everyone.

No matter what info the police had they should have searched the landfills right away.Now it is going to be so much harder to do.So many more tons to search.I have been reading since day 1, I do hope he is alive and well.These kinds of cases just are heartbreaking and happen all to often.

I do not understand why Texas does not charge her with murder, she sent a text from there saying she killed him. Maybe that would finally get Elizabeth to talk.

PArt of the Dream that one dream guy showed was Laredo. Laredo us 2 hours from San Antonio and San Padre ISland is 4 hrs from Laredo. This is where the handoff could of taken place. EJ had to catch a bus and this could of been the last minute plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu