AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After dark on Dec 18. Sunset was at 5:21pm I believe. We don't know though whether she got right on the road, or stayed with a friend that night.

Dec 18 from the time she got Gabe from Tammi, until Dec 22 when she checked into the hotel in SA is a blank as to where she was. The only thing we know is that during that timeframe she drove from Tempe to SA. About 15 1/2 hours I think is the drive time.

The missing blank info pre-SA intrigues me as to why no-one has come forward with a sighting of EJ and Gabriel. If EJ had a rendezvous in SA then you'd think as soon as she got there she'd want to hand-off Gabriel. She didn't. It only seemed when things fell apart with Logan and TPS that something happened.

I would think EJ made at least one stop, I'd drive 500-600 miles or 8 hours with no co-driver and then take a break. She also needed to care for Gabriel so would need to make more regular and longer stops than an adult.

The missing blank info pre-SA intrigues me as to why no-one has come forward with a sighting of EJ and Gabriel. If EJ had a rendezvous in SA then you'd think as soon as she got there she'd want to hand-off Gabriel. She didn't. It only seemed when things fell apart with Logan and TPS that something happened.

I would think EJ made at least one stop, I'd drive 500-600 miles or 8 hours with no co-driver and then take a break. She also needed to care for Gabriel so would need to make more regular and longer stops than an adult.

It's bizarre to me too that nobody has popped up to say they saw her during that time.

And yes, agree about a hand-off on arrival if pre-planned. The person receiving Gabe and anyone else involved would not want him seen at the hotel for a length of time. Eliz's plans went awry in SA.

Wow! We have stickies in our forum now!

Anybody know if we have a new mod or if Hoppy is still our mod?

I asked Hoppy for the stickies and he said he would get to it, but that JBean had been working on the sub-forum for (reason edited in case it's a surprise) and JBean might be able to get it done quicker. Not sure, but if you go to the home page of the sub-forum, it lists 4 different mod's and JBean nor chicoliving are listed. I think we might have 4 mods for this sub-forum.

Yes, and if she tried to blame TPS directly I can imagine what she will tell LE. Hoping that she is now realizing that she has been set up to take the fall and will begin singing like a canary.

I am a little behind. Do you think the police had Elizabeth call her so they could hear Tammi admit to it? Why would Elizabeth not answer Tammi when she asked her to tell her how Tammi set this up?

I called the news desk - they said they time had not been announced BUT they did expect it to be today....

Thats woai, ch 5?? anywho, LOL, Ksat, has 5oclock, and 6 o'clock news. I notice these sites will not put anything up, until AFTER the news shows. I do not know if thats just how the news works, but whe I first heard bits from the news about Gabe, I tried to find out, since it was so new. and could find nothing on their site until well after the evening news.(I had seen it on the morning news)

Really irritateing MOO. Also, right now there were some land shifting/retainer walls that fell in SA and alot of the "prime" news time, has been focused on that.

Edited to add, by "prime" news time, I mean the first 5-10 minutes. thats what I watch.

You need to get one TV for each local news show so you can watch them all at the same time :crazy:

Please let us know anything new they say, and thank you, Concerned!

They interviewed LM who is ready to go on his trip. But, LE has asked him to stay a few days to build their case around conspiracy around Eliz and TS/JS. LM stated that LE in San Antonio is operating under the assumption that Baby Gabriel is dead and that he doesn't want to go there--he is hoping he is alive. For the first time this weekend he got a text message from TS wanting to go in front of the media to apologize for slandering him in the media. He says he asked them not to talk to him again.
The news got a call from EJ's grandfather that police was asking him about the last time he washed the car. What kind of polish was used etc etc. The grandfather thinks it was last September. The reporter did not know why this was important.
They also had a reporter in San Antonio at the landfill. They (SA PD) have not confirmed there is going to be a search for Baby Gabriel, but there are "strong indicators" is the case. The spokesperson for the landfill have cleared the way for the area they believe will be of interest and have stopped adding more trash to this. Police did confirm before they start a landfill search they have ONE MORE LEAD they want to follow up on. If that does not pan out, they will search the landfill.

More at 630. But, this breaks my heart. I pray pray that they are doing this to get EJ to talk and I pray that the one more lead pans out and that it's good news that they want LM to stay home a few days.

They interviewed LM who is ready to go on his trip. But, LE has asked him to stay a few days to build their case around conspiracy around Eliz and TS/JS. LM stated that LE in San Antonio is operating under the assumption that Baby Gabriel is dead and that he doesn't want to go there--he is hoping he is alive. For the first time this weekend he got a text message from TS wanting to go in front of the media to apologize for slandering him in the media. He says he asked them not to talk to him again.
The news got a call from EJ's grandfather that police was asking him about the last time he washed the car. What kind of polish was used etc etc. The grandfather thinks it was last September. The reporter did not know why this was important.
They also had a reporter in San Antonio at the landfill. They (SA PD) have not confirmed there is going to be a search for Baby Gabriel, but there are "strong indicators" is the case. The spokesperson for the landfill have cleared the way for the area they believe will be of interest and have stopped adding more trash to this. Police did confirm before they start a landfill search they have ONE MORE LEAD they want to follow up on. If that does not pan out, they will search the landfill.

More at 630. But, this breaks my heart. I pray pray that they are doing this to get EJ to talk and I pray that the one more lead pans out and that it's good news that they want LM to stay home a few days.

Concernedmom ... Thank you so much :)

Thank you so much, Concerned. I really appreciate it.

Is that WOAI? I want to keep an eye out for the video.

Check out this San Antonio Newscaster's twitter. http://twitter.com/Leila_Walsh
"What happened to baby Gabriel? Tonight, why one private investigator thinks the boy is still alive. Watch News 4 WOAI at 6."
Who is in San Antonio that can watch????

Oh God I've got my stations wrong. Which station was your newscast on, Concerned?

You are a gem.

:blowkiss:

They interviewed LM who is ready to go on his trip. But, LE has asked him to stay a few days to build their case around conspiracy around Eliz and TS/JS. LM stated that LE in San Antonio is operating under the assumption that Baby Gabriel is dead and that he doesn't want to go there--he is hoping he is alive. For the first time this weekend he got a text message from TS wanting to go in front of the media to apologize for slandering him in the media. He says he asked them not to talk to him again. The news got a call from EJ's grandfather that police was asking him about the last time he washed the car. What kind of polish was used etc etc. The grandfather thinks it was last September. The reporter did not know why this was important.

Wouldn't you love to think that apology was sincere, but don't ya hate that it came specifically with a photo op in the media? I wish otherwise, really I do, but its so little so late that I kinda think this is more due to the Smith's fear of a massive civil suit, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back