AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you love to think that apology was sincere, but don't ya hate that it came specifically with a photo op in the media? I wish otherwise, really I do, but its so little so late that I kinda think this is more due to the Smith's fear of a massive civil suit, don't you?

I would have sent a simple text to him, or call him, and say, hey, look. I am sorry for yada yada yada. I hope you can forgive me.

not a media tour. but I get embarrassed when i have too apologize about something big.

Wouldn't you love to think that apology was sincere, but don't ya hate that it came specifically with a photo op in the media? I wish otherwise, really I do, but its so little so late that I kinda think this is more due to the Smith's fear of a massive civil suit, don't you?

Another photo op..She did state on FB that what do we have to do to keep his face out there? lie.cheat. steal. well we know she has already done all three. I turned in a clue I found last night but don't want to post it because I am not sure it is of major importance and if it is then I wouldn't want to ruin anything. I am sure others have found it too being sleuthers as well. I am praying it may give some insight. I search everything I can find as much as I can! Anyway, I will be interested to hear what that reporter has to say. Someone please post it when it is done. I am going to g to the websites but have a baby to get to sleep now! :innocent:

If she was that concerned, she should have AT LEAST called him, not sent a text and definitely without the media.

She doesn't want to try to repair the damage she's caused, or express her sorrow or remorse to Logan, because when you've done wrong to someone, and you are truly sorry, you go to them privately, humbly, and you put your whole soul into expressing to them that you know you did wrong, you know you caused them pain, and how deeply sorry you are.

But... if the only person in your world is yourself, when you do wrong, you go in front of a camera and you put on an act because you want everybody to look at *you! you! you!* and buy your facade of being a feeling and good person.

This woman makes me nauseous. Rarely have I seen a human being as shallow, self-absorbed, and with as little insight.

current time in Phoenix:

5:38pm Tuesday (MST) - Time in Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix, New York 7:38pm EST

So, I keep a search going on twitter for Baby Gabriel. Not usually a lot from news people, but there is another one tonight for Channel 12 in Phx (NBC). http://twitter.com/tram_mai

Now two stations have sent newscasters from Phx to Texas.

"Switching gears and getting ready to anchor 6pm show with Lin Sue! Watch the latest on search 4 baby Gabriel- Mark Curtis is live in Texas"

I will watch that as well.

LM seems to voice what some of us have been saying, that it's good the women are turning on each other. The reporter too thought about TS's statement to EJ as being a threat.

What about washing the car? You people in the know, what does this suggest to you? Have they found something distinct on it? Intrigued.

LM seems to voice what some of us have been saying, that it's good the women are turning on each other. The reporter too thought about TS's statement to EJ as being a threat.

What about washing the car? You people in the know, what does this suggest to you? Have they found something distinct on it? Intrigued.

I am glad they are turning on each other but it scares me at the same time. If TS does know where Gabriel is, I don't doubt for a second she'd do something out of spite or to save her own butt and make it look like it was EJ.
As for the car, well, I have NO clue why they would ask but I am sure some of our fabulous experienced sleuthers will!

dinner, bed and bathtime for the babies....gosh I really want to sleuth! Hopefully our experienced people will weigh in on all aspects of that video, and have more news for me when I get back. I want to see that he found safe and on the way to AZ when I get back, k?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky