AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LM seems to voice what some of us have been saying, that it's good the women are turning on each other. The reporter too thought about TS's statement to EJ as being a threat.

What about washing the car? You people in the know, what does this suggest to you? Have they found something distinct on it? Intrigued.

What I find interesting is that LE has asked Logan to stay in town for a couple of days to help them build the evidence for the conspiracy charges -- IMO an arrest may be brewing-- I hope

As far as the car wash, it could mean they found something, or it could just mean that it was recently washed

I don't know what they could have found that would make them ask the question of when it was washed or waxed, seems like it would be on the outside of the car -- fingerprints of POIs? [hoping again]

Perhaps EJ simply washed it because it was filthy, though, and perhaps LE is just wondering why it may have had a recent wash

There are lots of possibilities of course

Channel 12 Phx-Focus is that she could end up facing murder charges in San Antonio if evidence is found. The on site reporter in front of the landfill said they searched for him yesterday??!! with no luck which is good news for those thinking of him in Phoenix??!
The assistant da in San Antonio was on: he said they are working closely with Phoenix authorities on possible charges. If evidence becomes available they could charge EJ there. (Duh).
Then guess who was on??? TS saying that she thinks the LE is not investigating everyone that could be involved adequately. There are a few people that she believes she be investigated as carefully as she and JS have been.

This was the newscast at 6pm.

I walked away from this more positive than the previous report. I feel like maybe LE is talking a little more to apply some pressure???

I am glad they are turning on each other but it scares me at the same time. If TS does know where Gabriel is, I don't doubt for a second she'd do something out of spite or to save her own butt and make it look like it was EJ.
As for the car, well, I have NO clue why they would ask but I am sure some of our fabulous experienced sleuthers will!

I understand your concern, and I do worry for Gabriel, but what could TS possibly do to make it look like EJ when EJ is in jail?

Channel 12 Phx-Focus is that she could end up facing murder charges in San Antonio if evidence is found. The on site reporter in front of the landfill said they searched for him yesterday??!! with no luck which is good news for those thinking of him in Phoenix??!
The assistant da in San Antonio was on: he said they are working closely with Phoenix authorities on possible charges. If evidence becomes available they could charge EJ there. (Duh).
Then guess who was on??? TS saying that she thinks the LE is not investigating everyone that could be involved adequately. There are a few people that she believes she be investigated as carefully as she and JS have been.

I walked away from this more positive than the previous report. I feel like maybe LE is talking a little more to apply some pressure???

I seem to be familiar with Tammi's defense strategy...throw as much as you can, maybe some of it will stick to someone else.
What happened to "It's not our place to judge?"

I understand your concern, and I do worry for Gabriel, but what could TS possibly do to make it look like EJ when EJ is in jail?

I meant it as if TS does have Gabriel and EJ starts to talk, TS will hurt Gabriel and leave him somewhere that EJ was. I know they can tell time of death, so, I guess it just throws out the window what I was thinking!:banghead:

Thanks for the rundown! I am happy that it made you more positive, too!

Yes, the pressure seems to be on and TS seems ready to try anything to deflect the force -- now who is she alluding to? The grandfather? who else? Logan again? Keep it up TS --if you do not leave Logan alone, you are just going make it worse for yourself -you have already tried to slander him and it worked against you, silly

I can't imagine who she is trying to implicate now -- but I like watching the righteous undo themselves --so I hope she continues on, but she should just leave Logan out of it, because he's already let the media know that she wanted more airtime under the pretense of apologizing to him --what kind of timing is that? Why apologize now? GABRIEL IS STILL MISSING!

Maybe TS was suggesting she doesn't really know if Gabriel is alive, but she did try to help EJ find a couple, and TS covered her tracks enough that it would all fall back on EJ anyway?

What I find interesting is that LE has asked Logan to stay in town for a couple of days to help them build the evidence for the conspiracy charges -- IMO an arrest may be brewing-- I hope

As far as the car wash, it could mean they found something, or it could just mean that it was recently washed

I don't know what they could have found that would make them ask the question of when it was washed or waxed, seems like it would be on the outside of the car -- fingerprints of POIs? [hoping again]

Perhaps EJ simply washed it because it was filthy, though, and perhaps LE is just wondering why it may have had a recent wash

There are lots of possibilities of course
I'm still a little stumped on the car information. But a random thought is that maybe there was a type of polish applied that is only available in a certain area that is NOT AZ or SA??? And it would show EJ went somewhere else with the car, and possibly Gabe??? I'm probably thinking WAY too far out of the box here.

Caged animals will turn on anyone. I can see her actually cracking right there with EJ and giving up info...real info, to get them off her back!!!

Thanks for the rundown! I am happy that it made you more positive, too!

Yes, the pressure seems to be on and TS seems ready to try anything to deflect the force -- now who is she alluding to? The grandfather? who else? Logan again? Keep it up TS --if you do not leave Logan alone, you are just going make it worse for yourself -you have already tried to slander him and it worked against you, silly

I can't imagine who she is trying to implicate now -- but I like watching the righteous undo themselves --so continue on, just leave Logan out of it because he's let the media know that you wanted more airtime under the pretense of apologizing to him --

She's acting like a trapped feral cat

Still watching the same news. They went back to the reporter (mark curtis) in San Antonio. He is going to talk to the PI who believes Gabriel is alive on the 10pm news. But, he mentioned the theory has something to do with black market babies.

lol Kiss I edited that portion of my post out -- see my reason for editing
sorry for the O/T

Maybe she does (TS) have good friends in the underground and if EJ makes her mad enough, she will hand Gabriel off to them and they will not turn TS in as the one who did it. They will say it was EJ. (that's a bit better than my last theory I think.)

I meant it as if TS does have Gabriel and EJ starts to talk, TS will hurt Gabriel and leave him somewhere that EJ was. I know they can tell time of death, so, I guess it just throws out the window what I was thinking!:banghead:

I think that TS' thinking has an effect on many of us close to the case here on WS! I think it's a good move to try to think like TS --though it is a given it will hurt your head :banghead:

I am glad they are turning on each other but it scares me at the same time. If TS does know where Gabriel is, I don't doubt for a second she'd do something out of spite or to save her own butt and make it look like it was EJ.
As for the car, well, I have NO clue why they would ask but I am sure some of our fabulous experienced sleuthers will!

I would hope TS wouldn't "do" anything to him. We would all know if he was found not alive an approx time of death and EJ has been in jail almost a month and if it is the case and TS made a threat then she would have even more evidence against her.:furious:

LM seems to voice what some of us have been saying, that it's good the women are turning on each other. The reporter too thought about TS's statement to EJ as being a threat.

What about washing the car? You people in the know, what does this suggest to you? Have they found something distinct on it? Intrigued.

About washing the car, the wax, etc. says to me that by examining the car for the type of soap, wax, etc. the last time it was cleaned by grandfather Johnson and what may be on it now could be two different things. If the trace chemicals differ from what grandfather Johnson put on it in September to what is on it now could mean that it's possible there was something on the car that EJ wanted OFF besides road dirt. They may have asked EJ if she had washed the car and maybe it seemed a little too clean for a 1,000 mile trip to LE. Depending on what she told them may be why they are taking a close look at the condition of grandfather's car.

Also, if she did get the car washed, there may be video there that may provide an answer as to where she was and if Gabriel was in the car at the time.

Do we know if the grandfather called LM to tell him Elizabeth borrowed his car? She was able to stay in SA for several days,even talked to LM and of course TS, rode the bus from SA to Fort Lauderdale, made it to a hostel in Miami Beach. It was then she got on her FB, but wasn't there also a tip where she was. Once she left SA it seems they had her on radar. It just seems odd to me she was able to be picked up so quickly in FL. I am not sure what is not making sense to me here but something seems off. Maybe the tipster was someone who knew she had been in SA. jmo

I would hope TS wouldn't "do" anything to him. We would all know if he was found not alive an approx time of death and EJ has been in jail almost a month and if it is the case and TS made a threat then she would have even more evidence against her.:furious:

I also hope she wouldn't "do" anything either! I was just typing out things, that's all. Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. Sorry.

could be they are trying to trace where the car has been by some chemical found on it. I know I live near a town where there is a factory and it emits not only a stench in the air but what they call fall out which can cover a car. Also they can check dirt samples as well since different geographic areas soil is made up differently. Just a thought:waitasec:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919