AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Car washing?? Forensic of grass seeds and dirts can pinpoint to their geographic origin...maybe they are tracing whether the car has been south of San Antonio or certain areas within the city even....

I am a little behind. Do you think the police had Elizabeth call her so they could hear Tammi admit to it? Why would Elizabeth not answer Tammi when she asked her to tell her how Tammi set this up?

If you listen to the video interview TS says she asked EJ two questions -- do you know the name of the people who have Gabriel and do you know their address? What kind of crazy questions are those-- if TS set the thing up, EJ would not have that information because that is why she would go along with TS setting it up--she did not want to have a chance to change her mind (EJ has asserted this before) IMO EJ could not have answered TS' ridiculous questions, because they made no sense at all!

Keep in mind that TS is controlling the telling of this story-- EJ's story, and she has all along IMO

I also hope she wouldn't "do" anything either! I was just typing out things, that's all. Didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. Sorry.

oh no offense. I had the same thought as you on this one and the maybe threat that was made there. I have actually been thinking the same way for a while and thinking that maybe that is why EJ don't talk and for the code talk in the interviews between her and TS. She may have been warned prior to any of this and TS is reminding her if this. No offense at all...we all need to throw the ideas out there.

You did not offend me PGH - I love your posts on Gabriel's case!

Maybe she does (TS) have good friends in the underground and if EJ makes her mad enough, she will hand Gabriel off to them and they will not turn TS in as the one who did it. They will say it was EJ. (that's a bit better than my last theory I think.)

IF......and I say it's a big IF.......this truly is an underground maneuver initiated by TS, it's my guess that they have a very precise mode of operation. In other words, it's possible that it's protocol NOT to know the actual names of the people you're handing the child off to OR where they may be from. It's also possible that it's suggested that the person doing the handing over........wash the car, no prints, no dirt, no tell tale signs. I think this was the ultimate plan. Hide the baby until a few years from now, his looks would have changed so much, no one would recognize him. The only monkey wrench in the whole operation is TS forged the most important document and got caught at it. Now, she's floundering trying to cover her tracks with a big broom and implicating EJ as the mastermind. It's not going to work. EJ is the most important person in this world and she's not going down for this without taking TS with her. Seems to me, this process has already begun.

Yes, we are all throwing ideas out there to cover all possibilities for little Gabriel and his daddy, and I for one think it is an important part of any sleuthing -- and it's the way we get things done -- we have such great thinkers here, and I think we work together pretty well!

could be they are trying to trace where the car has been by some chemical found on it. I know I live near a town where there is a factory and it emits not only a stench in the air but what they call fall out which can cover a car. Also they can check dirt samples as well since different geographic areas soil is made up differently. Just a thought:waitasec:!

Regarding fallout.....this is soooo true of Texas. I lived there in Pasadena, not far from Houston for only 6 months because I could not take the pollution from the oil refineries. You could not open a window for even half a day without black soot on your windowsill.

IF......and I say it's a big IF.......this truly is an underground maneuver initiated by TS, it's my guess that they have a very precise mode of operation. In other words, it's possible that it's protocol NOT to know the actual names of the people you're handing the child off to OR where they may be from. It's also possible that it's suggested that the person doing the handing over........wash the car, no prints, no dirt, no tell tale signs. I think this was the ultimate plan. Hide the baby until a few years from now, his looks would have changed so much, no one would recognize him. The only monkey wrench in the whole operation is TS forged the most important document and got caught at it. Now, she's floundering trying to cover her tracks with a big broom and implicating EJ as the mastermind. It's not going to work. EJ is the most important person in this world and she's not going down for this without taking TS with her. Seems to me, this process has already begun.

EXACTLY and don't forget the little detail of leaving the car seat and some of his things behind -

logan is on the bring gabriel home page wanting the timeline emailed to him. I can't find it as quick as some of u sleuthers.

Channel 12 Phx-Focus is that she could end up facing murder charges in San Antonio if evidence is found. The on site reporter in front of the landfill said they searched for him yesterday??!! with no luck which is good news for those thinking of him in Phoenix??!
The assistant da in San Antonio was on: he said they are working closely with Phoenix authorities on possible charges. If evidence becomes available they could charge EJ there. (Duh).
Then guess who was on??? TS saying that she thinks the LE is not investigating everyone that could be involved adequately. There are a few people that she believes she be investigated as carefully as she and JS have been.

This was the newscast at 6pm.

I walked away from this more positive than the previous report. I feel like maybe LE is talking a little more to apply some pressure???

Who does she know that should be investigated? Who does she even know within Elizabeth or Logan's family or friends? Who does she even know that might have even had contact with Gabriel? NO ONE!:banghead:
By her own admission she had only really had contact with EJ for a couple of weeks, yes, she met er in an airport but she never had contact with her until about 2 weeks prior to EJ leaving with Gabriel. I think it was on the Today show that she said this and Jack backed her up, even stating "We only had him for 8 days, we had only known her for about 8 days." Same interview where they said they had been duped.
Tammi only knows two things in my opinion...she knows exactly how Gabriel got to wherever he is right now and she knows she's going to jail, and I honestly think EJ could get off scott free if it is proven that she suffers from PPD and was manipulated and taken advantage of in her diminished capacity by Tammi. Tammi really needs to just lock herself in her glorious estate and keep her mouth shut but then again I don't really want her to do that because I very much want to see her do the perp walk. I've said all along, when Tammi is arrested and charged we will find Gabriel. JMO but I will pull this post back up when it happens...:dance:

Regarding fallout.....this is soooo true of Texas. I lived there in Pasadena, not far from Houston for only 6 months because I could not take the pollution from the oil refineries. You could not open a window for even half a day without black soot on your windowsill.

Good Old Stinkadena!! LOL, my Grandmother and aunt lived there forever!! Just recently moved. I could always tell when we were close!!

Who does she know that should be investigated? Who does she even know within Elizabeth or Logan's family or friends? Who does she even know that might have even had contact with Gabriel? NO ONE!:banghead:
By her own admission she had only really had contact with EJ for a couple of weeks, yes, she met er in an airport but she never had contact with her until about 2 weeks prior to EJ leaving with Gabriel. I think it was on the Today show that she said this and Jack backed her up, even stating "We only had him for 8 days, we had only known her for about 8 days." Same interview where they said they had been duped.
Tammi only knows two things in my opinion...she knows exactly how Gabriel got to wherever he is right now and she knows she's going to jail, and I honestly think EJ could get off scott free if it is proven that she suffers from PPD and was manipulated and taken advantage of in her diminished capacity by Tammi. Tammi really needs to just lock herself in her glorious estate and keep her mouth shut but then again I don't really want her to do that because I very much want to see her do the perp walk. I've said all along, when Tammi is arrested and charged we will find Gabriel. JMO but I will pull this post back up when it happens...:dance:

I agree with everything you said. I don't want TS to shut up.....I don't think she's capable though anyway. She's floundering right about now.

Just curious but what are the laws in AZ regarding recording phone calls from prisoners?

Perhaps LE is trying to pin down a Car Wash in SA for possible evidence? Perhaps they are thinking she washed the car to cover up evidence?

Sleuthers,
Please see my new thread about tips and suggestions for Logan's trip. He posted this on FB and he needs some help.

I agree with everything you said. I don't want TS to shut up.....I don't think she's capable though anyway. She's floundering right about now.

Just curious but what are the laws in AZ regarding recording phone calls from prisoners?

All phone calls from all correctional facilities are recorded as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste