AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. I blew it up and lightened it on my computer... it looks like a college kid's apartment.... or couple's first home type place. a tv on a little stand, a blue exercise ball and a plant

Soooo.......since EJs hair is a different color and length now, how did Tammi get this picture is she had only known her for a few weeks? Telling.....isn't it?

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx306/drs_2005_photos/missing/lightened.jpg
Doesn't look like a hotel to me unless it's a really low budget one.

EDIT: Switched to link form, in case it's not okay to edit a photo and then post it.
ETA Again: I just saw how that looks from low res screen, let me redarken that a little when I get back to the other computer. Didn't realize it looks that overexposed. Yikes. Sorry about that.

Wow, per that post T was "instutionalized from several mental illnesses". Wonder if this is true?

Wow.........now that's interesting! Could or should that be regarded as another tip?

Wow, per that post T was "instutionalized from several mental illnesses". Wonder if this is true?
Well, the info about overdoing it on the food intakes would fit with the colon queen...jmo.
Anyone that obsessed with what comes out, must be obsessive about what goes in.

Well, the info about overdoing it on the food intakes would fit with the colon queen...jmo.

Makes sense if you're TS. Sorry..........that one made me chuckle.

Some have guessed that when EJ logged into MS from FL, LE pinpointed her down

From what I understand LE knew she was in SA on the 27th using a SA telephone number

IF that helps
Thanks for the help. She had the cellphone and a car with all the description LE needed to find it. Color, license plate number, make and model. She had filed a false report about Gabriel being kidnapped, put her up for adoption with the Smiths, broke up with LM, Lm was awarded custody. She ask to borrow grandfather's car and no one except TS has contact with her. Is there no one in her family who would try to contact her in the travel days to SA and while she was in SA to alert either LM or police that she can't be contacted. It just seems with her history, someone would have been trying to contact her before she even got to SA. I thought there was a tip but maybe I was wrong. The arrest in FL just seemed so easy after being able to lay low in SA. It just seems to me there may have been a tip from a source who knew exactly what she was up to. It seems it would be just as easy to check the cellphone pings when she contacted TS and LM and caught her before FL especially since she was on a bus with no way to escape someone if they recognized her. Probably none of this makes sense and I am probably barking up the wrong tree.

TS doesn't look to me like someone obsessed with what goes in. Anyone can post a comment. I don't think this comment sounds like it comes from a member of a family of domestic workers.

I always wondered why grandpa wasn't worried when she disappeared with his car. I'm also positive that the Smiths knew exactly where EJ was and where she was going. I think they set up the GPS for her.

did someone say they found a pic of EJ on a surrogate site?

I cant find it..

Isnt the last date seen December 26th? Why did she put down the 27th specifically as the date? Why not the 26th? Maybe because she left alone that day?

Funny that it's buried in her photo's. Not really trying too hard to put it out there. Kinda odd huh?:waitasec:

Man, I can NOT type today.

ok. did anybody see this picture on tammi's wall album before? It is the last picture (#33)
It was up before and then she had it set to private the last few days and now it it up again and I believe she changed the caption to say that Elizabeth might have killed Gabriel. I do not recall it saying that before. I think she is going to keep setting elizabeth up

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...p?pid=581084&id=1585061919&fbid=1238212767179

It must have said it before because someone commented on Dec. 30th about how she had just asked for prayer and now she is saying the mom may have taken his life.

No wonder Gabriel is such a cutey pie. Both his parents are exceptionally attractive.

I think I''d send in the post about TS not feeding H and being mentally unbalanced. Couldn't hurt, right? Let LE figure out if it's legit or not. If it is, it could be very helpful. If it's not, no big deal. They must have hundreds of people working this case, all told. I know the local LE has had major budget cuts, and staffing lay offs lately, but FBI has people, and probably several states' HP are on it, as well.

Isnt the last date seen December 26th? Why did she put down the 27th specifically as the date? Why not the 26th? Maybe because she left alone that day?

I think because that was the day that LM got the text from EJ that she killed him.

Im sure this has been posted before...But have you ever seen what Jack Smith said about Tammi meeting EJ? I thought the couple had originally both been at the airport? I am getting so confused! I can't keep anything straight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/12/crimesider/entry6087526.shtml

Thats just creepy!

This should go in "inconsistencies" thread....

There are at least 2 airport stories floating around. This is one of them....just Tammi, no Jack, at Logan in Boston. The other one is Indianapolis, and iirc, it;s Jack and Tammi meeting Elizabeth and Gabriel. Then there may be a 3rd version that is a hybrid of the 2.

Lots of us think they didn't meet until December and the reason they can't get this airport story straight is because they made it up to begin with.

This should go in "inconsistencies" thread....

There are at least 2 airport stories floating around. This is one of them....just Tammi, no Jack, at Logan in Boston. The other one is Indianapolis, and iirc, it;s Jack and Tammi meeting Elizabeth and Gabriel. Then there may be a 3rd version that is a hybrid of the 2.

Lots of us think they didn't meet until December and the reason they can't get this airport story straight is because they made it up to begin with.

Is that the things that make you go hmmm thread? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member