AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night fellow sleuthers. Been on here digging for clues everywhere I can and I must say I am exhausted! Time difference here on the East Coast in addition to having to actually get up to go to work =( makes it pretty near impossible to wait for the news channels in AZ to post any new info. Will catch up first thing in the morning! Praying when I wake up the news will say BABY GABRIEL FOUND and TS AND JS ARRESTED! =) oh what a joyous day.

Not earth shattering news...and conflicts with the 12 news report saying they have looked already in the landfill. But, not a positive report. I pray this baby is not in there.

12 news is on soon and going to talk about the PI who believes BG was sold, but is alive.

I just want to know if they have exhausted all other avenues. Were they able to get all the cell phone records available including ones that she have have gotten that were pay as you go? Were they able to find her laptop and examine that? How about any other computers she may have used? What about the GPS and cell phone pings? What about what they found at the Smiths? If they went through all that (and I'm not sure they have) maybe that is what has led to this conclusion. I am just concerned that with all the budget cuts they have gone through that they may not have looked closely at those things. I was particularly concerned when I heard that the baby siiter is the one that approached LE instead of the other way around. They should have had her number (if EJ called her from the Craigslist ad) off her cell phone and called everyone on it. I don't believe they have any evidence at all that he is dead other then EJ's text messages.

I just want to know if they have exhausted all other avenues. Were they able to get all the cell phone records available including ones that she have have gotten that were pay as you go? Were they able to find her laptop and examine that? How about any other computers she may have used? What about the GPS and cell phone pings? What about what they found at the Smiths? If they went through all that (and I'm not sure they have) maybe that is what has led to this conclusion. I am just concerned that with all the budget cuts they have gone through that they may not have looked closely at those things. I was particularly concerned when I heard that the baby siiter is the one that approached LE instead of the other way around. They should have had her number (if EJ called her from the Craigslist ad) off her cell phone and called everyone on it. I don't believe they have any evidence at all that he is dead other then EJ's text messages.

Don't forget, LE is not talking about this aspect much right now. They might not be searching for a body, they may be searching for a cell phone or a laptop or any number of things. I will not give up hope over this. I emailed a reporter at KENS5 that could only really tell me that they were searching the Tessman Rd (sp) landfill because of it's location.

Monitoring twitter:

Breaking news about baby Gabriel: Coming in just a few on 3TV. @mikewatkiss3tv is on it!

http://twitter.com/beverlykidd

well, we in SA still have 40 minutes left bfore midnight...

and SallyManda, OMG!That story is crazy! and another coincidence. Gosh this case is so full of them. If I thought I seen my son walking down the road, I would have been screaming bloody murder!!

Ok...they updated more on 12 news. The PI interviewed thinks he was sold on the blackmarket. Babies only go for $1500-$2500 on the street. He said a lot of times they do change their sex for a couple years (which would fit with someone saying he wouldn't be recognized??) Mark Curtis (the reporter) said, what about her killing him (I am paraphrasing)....the PI said it doesn't fit....why would she drive to San Antonio to do that?

Also, he DID say that LE is being extremely tight lipped which he found odd after a month. So, maybe something more behind the scenes is REALLY going on. I hope so.

well, we in SA still have 40 minutes left bfore midnight...

and SallyManda, OMG!That story is crazy! and another coincidence. Gosh this case is so full of them. If I thought I seen my son walking down the road, I would have been screaming bloody murder!!

I know!!!!! me too! Actually I think I would have snuck up quietly and grabbed him! Maybe she yelled and they ran? It was odd...

Anyway..Too weird! Feel like you could interchange names practically.

So does anyone actually know if Tammi was in Boston airport and why? I think she said she was having a lay over..but from where?

Ok...they updated more on 12 news. The PI interviewed thinks he was sold on the blackmarket. Babies only go for $1500-$2500 on the street. He said a lot of times they do change their sex for a couple years (which would fit with someone saying he wouldn't be recognized??) Mark Curtis (the reporter) said, what about her killing him (I am paraphrasing)....the PI said it doesn't fit....why would she drive to San Antonio to do that?

Also, he DID say that LE is being extremely tight lipped which he found odd after a month. So, maybe something more behind the scenes is REALLY going on. I hope so.

Thats exactly what I think! She could have skipped down and been in Tahiti before the cops were even looking for her. Why let yourself be tracked down to SA for a week?

also, it is very easy to get a baby across the border, and you can pay someone too do it, and wait on the otherside for your baby.

I know!!!!! me too! Actually I think I would have snuck up quietly and grabbed him! Maybe she yelled and they ran? It was odd...

Anyway..Too weird! Feel like you could interchange names practically.

So does anyone actually know if Tammi was in Boston airport and why? I think she said she was having a lay over..but from where?

when I read the last name Colon, I about choked...:crazy:

I have No idea about the airport stories. just more TS facts that do not fit, and of course more than one version.:banghead:

Logan McQueary showed us her text that read: "You will never see Gabriel again. I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve."

More at link:

http://www.kpho.com/news/22350870/detail.html

Thanks for the help. She had the cellphone and a car with all the description LE needed to find it. Color, license plate number, make and model.

We do not know that she had her own cell, right?
Yes, they had the car information

She had filed a false report about Gabriel being kidnapped, put her up for adoption with the Smiths, broke up with LM, Lm was awarded custody. She ask to borrow grandfather's car and no one except TS has contact with her.

Yes, as far as I can tell

Is there no one in her family who would try to contact her in the travel days to SA and while she was in SA to alert either LM or police that she can't be contacted. It just seems with her history, someone would have been trying to contact her before she even got to SA. I thought there was a tip but maybe I was wrong. .

Apparently not

The arrest in FL just seemed so easy after being able to lay low in SA. It just seems to me there may have been a tip from a source who knew exactly what she was up to. It seems it would be just as easy to check the cellphone pings when she contacted TS and LM and caught her before FL especially since she was on a bus with no way to escape someone if they recognized her. Probably none of this makes sense and I am probably barking up the wrong tree.

I can see your tree --- it makes sense to bark there -there are big unidentified vermin up that tree

As far as I can tell from all of the convoluted stories flying around, TS was the only one to be in touch with EJ between the time she left AZ and the 26th
From what I can make out through all of the changing stories, TS tipped Logan on EJ's location and contact information
I do not know at what point EJ ditched her own phone and obtained another phone in San Antonio
I do not know if and why EJ would contact TS on the run when according to TS, EJ was worried enough to not even want to email her for fear of being traced
It is possible that EJ obtained a cell in SA that she thought was untraceable
None of TS' story about this makes sense to me
and where there is an omission ---

I cannot make it add up and there is something hinky about the whole phone contact story in SA

How a mother can say those words is beyond my comprehension. BUT, she lied about boarding a plane....I am hoping the whole thing was a big fat lie.

I wonder now, did she accuse Logan of cheating maby? Just thinking outloud. Whatever she is considering "lies" has to be big. true or not, they only have to be real in her mind, KWIM?? Cheating, is a big one, a child with someone else, makes it worse(these are just thoughts on what could be going through EJ's mind) what are some other big "lies?"

Never mind. I'm sure it does not matter. And it sure wont bring Gabe home. just trying to figure out why she "snapped"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState