Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html
<snip>
In Scottsdale Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What?, what are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," said Tammi Smith.

more at link

I have to agree with whoever said Elizabeth is telling the truth here... maybe she is finally breaking Tammi's grip.

me thinks TS is trying to cover what is yet too be uncovered, and if this was a private convo, WTheck is she doing blurbing it out?? Silly Woman, the damage is done. Now bring Gabe Home!!

me thinks TS is trying to cover what is yet too be uncovered, and if this was a private convo, WTheck is she doing blurbing it out?? Silly Woman, the damage is done. Now bring Gabe Home!!

Yes, she knows it's a matter of time and she is trying to stay ahead of it....stay in control.

I have to agree with whoever said Elizabeth is telling the truth here... maybe she is finally breaking Tammi's grip.

EJ may not be stable and be prone to rages but I have never heard that she was paranoid or delusional. Why would she say that if it wasn't true. How does it benefit her?

EJ may not be stable and be prone to rages but I have never heard that she was paranoid or delusional. Why would she say that if it wasn't true. How does it benefit her?

I think she is finally realizing that Miss T has scr*wed her

http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

tempe, ariz. -- logan mcqueary met with tempe investigators monday, handing over all text messages and recorded conversations he has had with both his ex-girlfriend elizabeth johnson, and persons of interest tammi and jack smith.

He said it was clear to him that police are building a stronger case of conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

at the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route elizabeth johnson's gps would have guided her to san antonio, texas. He doesn't think elizabeth would have tried to make the 15 hour drive in one night, and plans to stop at hotels along the route, searching for anyone who saw her or his missing boy.
in scottsdale monday, tammi smith revealed that elizabeth johnson called her from jail on friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.

"basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'you're the one who set this up' and i said 'what?, what are you talking about?' and i was really freaked out by that because i didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," said tammi smith.

Both tammi smith and elizabeth johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but it appears elizabeth is now trying to spread the blame.

more at link

omg....

possibly it was recorded and she is scared it will be shared?

I am thinking Cuomo got the correct info. Some info he was not supposed to release so EJ or TPS would g]cave or LE knew EJ was caving. EJ might be telling them as we speak.

That's what I was wondering. I think he heard this (EJ's talking), it just isn't substantiated yet or being broadcast publicly. And, I'm hoping the more TS claims EJ is lying the more EJ is gonna talk.

Aren't all phone calls from jail recorded? I thought they were. :waitasec:

"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Tammi Smith.

snipped from http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

OHHH, I am so glad some one posted this, I just read this and I came straight to WS to post it, so glad its already here, I just hope people are still up to disguss this with.

It really looks like TS was trying to be the first tro tell what was said in that convo. Friday. I think she is feeling the heat and knows Elizabeth is going to turn on her. I just pray that Gabriel is alive and this doesn't give someone reason to harm him.

I wonder if the hold your tongue bit was a warning.
It looks like the house of cards is falling in.....

That's what I was wondering. I think he heard this (EJ's talking), it just isn't substantiated yet or being broadcast publicly. And, I'm hoping the more TS claims EJ is lying the more EJ is gonna talk.

Yes, and if she tried to blame TPS directly I can imagine what she will tell LE. Hoping that she is now realizing that she has been set up to take the fall and will begin singing like a canary.

OHHH, I am so glad some one posted this, I just read this and I came straight to WS to post it, so glad its already here, I just hope people are still up to disguss this with.

It really looks like TS was trying to be the first tro tell what was said in that convo. Friday. I think she is feeling the heat and knows Elizabeth is going to turn on her. I just pray that Gabriel is alive and this doesn't give someone reason to harm him.

I wonder if the hold your tongue bit was a warning.
It looks like the house of cards is falling in.....

So, this convo took place fri, but we are just now hearing from TS? Interesting. didn't some members say TS was awfully quite this weekend?? She had all weekend, and this was the best she could come up with?? She needs better skills IMO.:dance:

My experience with jail house phone calls(TX) You have a collect call from the county jail, the call is from_____, too accept charges, please press 1 now...

On the other end- This call is subject to monitering and recording...Ringggg ringggg.... please state your name at the beep. Beeeep____________

Seems like someone is having come to Jesus conversations with EJ. Telling her what the Smiths are saying about her......how they maybe convinced her to do things their way and now she's sitting in jail and they're blaming her for duping them!

Okay can someone fill me in. Who is Cuomo, what info was released that Le didn't want released, and what is going to make EJ cave?
I is confused

Just to be clear, I edited my original comment to say it was "speculated" that is what happened. I edited it to be as true to my interpretation as possible.

I know, thats why I posted the kissy face smilies!! I did not want it to come as "fact" from me, and I have never seen it. I really appreciate it, Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhojensenbeach