AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi is trying to play everyone for a fool! IF she had no part in this, then she wouldn't have gone on TV, Called EJ, and Visited EJ!!! No spin master can spin this now!!!!! EJ wants to talk it's becoming appearent.

Please....... let there be audio of this phone call. LE needs to set up more calls, this case needs a break!:banghead:

In Prof's listing of TS's "immediate".... does BJ stand for EJ's grandfather??

I work in Battle Ground, so I would be happy to dig around! I've been thinking that sadly this is all so far away from me, how could I help? And, then, there is my local connection...
I know it's a stretch, but what better way to get Gabriel hidden, than far away!

Please let me know if I have BJ correct. I'm going to put Gabriel's pic up at my office today!
TIA

Only God can judge and I don't know who is telling the truth here but after reading about Logan;s past, who are we to so quickly make assumptions toward Elizabeth....perhaps she has real reasons for not wanting her son to be with Logan, perhaps she loves Gabriel so much, enough to want a better life for him. Logan's past is much like the one she saw in her own father. Why would she want that for her son? I mean seriously. I too would do anything, no matter what it took to assure my child was with someone who was going to give them the love and caring that they so need and deserve.
As far as the Hotel pictures, I see a drowsy baby, a moderately clean room, pictures placed neatly on the nightstand and a mother who was proudly taking photos of her beloved child.

Public Access to Court Information - Case Search

<< return for new case search 7 records found
Case Number Name Party Type Birth Date Address Court
M-0751-TR-200311579 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200432461 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200506782 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
S-0700-CR-2004023070 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 Phoenix, AZ 85066 Maricopa County Superior
M-0751-TR-2006018125 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007011611 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 852511850 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007012755 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251 Scottsdale Municipal
Here on earth we have law that needs to be followed. And the law says not to hide nor neglect a child. She is not a good mother. And the police are very aware of the past charges and the traffic tickets. I do judge her and what she did is wrong and illegal. She will be judged-in a United States court of law and hopefully sentenced accordingly.
Sorry, but I feel very strongly about this.
Welcome aboard.

#1 City needing posters is San Antonio, TX

Other cities needing posters:

TX - South Padre Island, Dalhart, Van Horn

AZ - Sun City West, Phoenix, Surprise, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Yuma, Cave Creek, Payson, Tortilla Flat

TN - Hermitage, Nashville, Antioch, Goodlettsville, Chattanooga, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, Old Hickory, Madison, Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Brentwood

LA - Chalmette

WA - Battle Ground

NM - Albuquerque

MS - Pass Christian

FL - Bokeelia, FL

NC - Charlotte

IL - Collinsville

Gabriel's family has a new poster they prepared, that they ask people to use.

picture.php

The file is available in different sizes and formats for both printing or posting online:

It's available as a PDF file on docstoc here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23304781/Gabe

It's also available on the family's Bring Home Gabriel Facebook. No Facebook account is necessary to access it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...al&view=global&subj=251236072296&id=506740741

It's available in photobucket here:
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/rmorgan2379/GabeMissingPosterVigil.jpg

EJ may not be stable and be prone to rages but I have never heard that she was paranoid or delusional. Why would she say that if it wasn't true. How does it benefit her?

Ok what if Elizabeth meant that all these Ideas came from Tammi..Not giving the Smith's any slack but I would not be talking if I had Gabriel stashed somewhere....
I think Tammi and Elizabeth feed off each other....and I can see Elizabeth taking in all that Tammi says and going rogue...and also I can see Tammi being more involved and help set this up.....
But what I cant see is why is she so vocal if she has Gabriel???? Doesn't Tammi realize she is going to be put under a miscroscope.....

Wonder if this call was set up by LE and Elizabeth is telling them what Tammi's involvement was or is.....:waitasec:

I've asked MissingGabe if the family has a press release written up. If not, we could maybe help with that.

If we gather the emails and fax numbers for the TV news and print newspapers in our target cities, the family can send a press release asking that they run a story about Gabe.

Adding to your list BeanE

Tammi Riddle
Meraux, LA
Arabi, LA

Step mom of Tammi Riddle
Cuero, TX
Victoria, TX

Associated through Step mom
Cuero, TX
Lufkin, TX
Victoria, TX
Waco, TX
Tallahassee, FL

Ok what if Elizabeth meant that all these Ideas came from Tammi..Not giving the Smith's any slack but I would not be talking if I had Gabriel stashed somewhere....
I think Tammi and Elizabeth feed off each other....and I can see Elizabeth taking in all that Tammi says and going rogue...and also I can see Tammi being more involved and help set this up.....
But what I cant see is why is she so vocal if she has Gabriel???? Doesn't Tammi realize she is going to be put under a miscroscope.....

Wonder if this call was set up by LE and Elizabeth is telling them what Tammi's involvement was or is.....:waitasec:

grasping at a big straw here but what if maybe when you live in your own reality, where "illegal adoption is a good thing", you feel as if there is nothing to hide.

I don't know why, but the thought of Boston has just been troubling me badly over the last day or so.
It's a new part of the country, well away from Tempe and San Antonio.
It's somewhere that EJ could be expected to have friends, at the very least.
We know Tammi has been there, although we have no idea how much of the airport story was true.

So, what do we know about Boston? I want to know why this is eating me up.

Only God can judge and I don't know who is telling the truth here but after reading about Logan;s past, who are we to so quickly make assumptions toward Elizabeth....perhaps she has real reasons for not wanting her son to be with Logan, perhaps she loves Gabriel so much, enough to want a better life for him. Logan's past is much like the one she saw in her own father. Why would she want that for her son? I mean seriously. I too would do anything, no matter what it took to assure my child was with someone who was going to give them the love and caring that they so need and deserve.
As far as the Hotel pictures, I see a drowsy baby, a moderately clean room, pictures placed neatly on the nightstand and a mother who was proudly taking photos of her beloved child.

M-0751-TR-200311579 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85250 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200432461 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-CR-200506782 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
S-0700-CR-2004023070 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 Phoenix, AZ 85066 Maricopa County Superior
M-0751-TR-2006018125 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 TEMPE, AZ 852811180 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007011611 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 852511850 Scottsdale Municipal
M-0751-TR-2007012755 LOGAN SCOTT MCQUEARY DEFENDANT 01/1985 SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251 Scottsdale Municipal

Welcome to websleuths! You've put a lot of personal opinion and details in your very first post here.

I firmly believe in the rule of law, and it's importance in justice. Here's a great link about the what's and why's of the rule of law.
http://lilt.ilstu.edu/rrpope/rrpopepwd/articles/definition.html

Citizens should never have to live under the tyranny of other citizen's whims, without justice.

We'll have to agree to disagree on EJ's "love" and how she shows it.

I had a feeling this is how Eliz and T talked. Eliz is probably trying to get T to say something about her involvement, and T is probably talking about the weather.
Really a few days ago, I had there conversation played out in my head, Eliz screaming and T calmly saying, I don't know what you are talking about...
Yes Eliz is in trouble. Im not pointing fingers. T has issues. She is most diffidently doing 180's.

I don't know why, but the thought of Boston has just been troubling me badly over the last day or so.
It's a new part of the country, well away from Tempe and San Antonio.
It's somewhere that EJ could be expected to have friends, at the very least.
We know Tammi has been there, although we have no idea how much of the airport story was true.

So, what do we know about Boston? I want to know why this is eating me up.

I've thought alot about Boston as well. I wonder if it was yet another attempt to focus as far away from where he really is as possible? Boston, Florida....maybe we should listen to H's dad and look in CA. :waitasec:

http://www.ksat.com/news/22335906/detail.html

wasn't sure if that was posted yet.
Also wanted to say that JS has posted to his site something that struck me as odd, I suppose it would of been more alarming if TS had put it up but none-the-less who knows who is who anymore :( It definatly was worded weird though anyone else want to take a look and see what they think?

Gabriel really looks Happy here in contrast to the hotel pictures in which he looks sick and scared.

I keep wondering if he was sick then, in SA. That would explain him looking so bad, and her medicating him for maybe an ear infection, and also why he didn't want to be put down, and was just fussy with the babysitter (that and she was a stranger to him and he probably had no schedule there).

http://www.ksat.com/news/22335906/detail.html

wasn't sure if that was posted yet.
Also wanted to say that JS has posted to his site something that struck me as odd, I suppose it would of been more alarming if TS had put it up but none-the-less who knows who is who anymore :( It definatly was worded weird though anyone else want to take a look and see what they think?

Could you paraphrase and link please? Jack ditched me as a friend :-(

Well, God is the final judge, but in this case, a human judge deemed Gabriel to go to the care of his father, who has no history of violence, just some property crimes and driving violations. That judge made this decision over allowing the mother, with a documented history of violence and mental instability, to keep the child.
I see a mother that did not want her child and blamed everyone else for her mistakes. I see a father that isn't perfect, but frankly has a better criminal record that a lot I have seen. Not a father that threatened EJ, or laid hands on her, or took her child away. However, this wonderful loving mother, destroyed the personal belongings of both Logan and Gabriel, withheld Logan's child from him on two occasions, lied to the police about Logan kidnapping the baby, and when she couldn't get her way legally, the spoiled brat ran off to find another way. She isn't a mother, she in no way deserves that title. MOO, formed from careful examination of the facts of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc