AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you paraphrase and link please? Jack ditched me as a friend :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1660151832&ref=nf

He says that he is sorry for being MIA. He is looking foward to this nightmare being over. He is disheartened that nothing seems to be happening and sick of watching nothing happen. He then says that God knows where the baby is and that God is in control.

Someone then coments that God has him [G] in the palm of his hands. And suggested that Tammi and Jack stay Strong.

The only way I can think of that Eliz would have been able to make a call not using the regular jail phones, is if she was meeting with her attorney, and she gave Eliz her cell to use.

Or... it was somebody calling Tammi pretending to be Eliz.

Or... the phone call never took place.

Or... I have no idea lol.

OR....Elizabeth is now talking to LE and this is an attempt to get Tammi to speak out and say something incriminating:praying:

Adding to the list from the Riddle side of the family, Lufkin,
East Texas....my neck of the woods...also Curio, Victoria, Waco and Miami, Fl.

#1 City needing posters is San Antonio, TX

Other cities needing posters:

TX - South Padre Island, Dalhart, Van Horn, Cuero,
Lufkin, Victoria, Waco,

AZ - Sun City West, Phoenix, Surprise, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Yuma, Cave Creek, Payson, Tortilla Flat

TN - Hermitage, Nashville, Antioch, Goodlettsville, Chattanooga, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, Old Hickory, Madison, Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Brentwood

LA - Chalmette

WA - Battle Ground

NM - Albuquerque

MS - Pass Christian

FL - Bokeelia, Miami,

NC - Charlotte

IL - Collinsville

I've been away from this case for a while but check in from time to time for updates.

I just wanted to say the determination shown by some of y'all is amazing! Great work.

I pray for little Gabe daily and hope he is returned to his father soon.

Keep up the good work super duper sleuthers! Your time and energy on this case is remarkable.

Adding to the list from the Riddle side of the family, Lufkin,
East Texas....my neck of the woods...also Curio, Victoria, Waco and Miami, Fl.

#1 City needing posters is San Antonio, TX

TX - South Padre Island, Dalhart, Van Horn, Cuero,
Lufkin, Victoria, Waco,

AZ - Sun City West, Phoenix, Surprise, Scottsdale, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Yuma, Cave Creek, Payson, Tortilla Flat

TN - Hermitage, Nashville, Antioch, Goodlettsville, Chattanooga, Lebanon, Murfreesboro, Old Hickory, Madison, Mount Juliet, Hendersonville, Brentwood

LA - Chalmette
WA - Battle Ground

NM - Albuquerque

MS - Pass Christian

FL - Bokeelia, Miami,

NC - Charlotte

IL - Collinsville

Chalmette is about 2 hours from me. If no one lives closer or is willing to do it, I will.
Just let me know.

ETA: Any New Orleans members here???? That's pretty close. Just let me know and I will gladly help with any expense of printing some flyers.

Or, if need be...I could make the trip and distribute them.

heading out to pick up and distribute fliers now...I'll be back this afternoon. Y'all keep pressing on and I'll be praying I see wonderful news when I return.
Best new of all I'd like to see "Gabriel has been found alive and well." Second best news I'd like to see "Tammi Peters Smith has been arrested."

Ta-ta :wave:

There's been something bothering me at the back of my mind about that phone call. I just found it.

Look what I posted on 1/22 - the *exact day* that Tammi claims this call took place:

If Tammi was in control, and eliz was just the puppet, Eliz would have been angry with Tammi, saying things like "Hey! You told me all this was okay. Why am I in jail? Now look at this mess. Get me outta here, b**ch! Why did you tell me to do this, that, and the other thing? Get me a lawyer! Get me out of here! I'm not going down for stuff you told me to do!"

But Eliz didn't say one single peep. That's because she acted on her own. She just used Tammi for Tammi's knowledge of illegal ways to sever Logan's parental rights, as well as Tammi's willingness to be a cheerleader for doing illegal and immoral things, and to feed into Eliz's rationalization of her own actions.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4715777"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, MSG 26 Dec 09 thread #15[/ame]

You are all amazing. Just had to share that I dreamed last night that baby Gabe was found alive and well. I usually don't remember my dreams, but this one was so real. I keep this precious one in my thoughts.

Updated

#1 City needing posters: San Antonio, TX

AR - Fort Smith

AZ - Cave Creek, Payson, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City West, Surprise, Tortilla Flat, Yuma

FL - Bokeelia, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Beach, Tallahassee

IL - Collinsville

LA - Arabi, Chalmette, Meraux

MA - Boston

MS - Pass Christian

NC - Charlotte

NM - Albuquerque

TN - Antioch, Brentwood, Chattanooga, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Hermitage, Lebanon, Madison, Mount Juliet, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Old Hickory

TX - Cuero, Curio, Dalhart, Lufkin, South Padre Island, Van Horn, Victoria, Waco

WA - Battle Ground

Gabriel's family has a new poster they prepared, that they ask people to use.

picture.php

The file is available in different sizes and formats for both printing or posting online:

It's available as a PDF file on docstoc here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/23304781/Gabe

It's also available on the family's Bring Home Gabriel Facebook. No Facebook account is necessary to access it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...al&view=global&subj=251236072296&id=506740741

It's available in photobucket here:
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/rmorgan2379/GabeMissingPosterVigil.jpg

The rash on Gabriels face most likely is excema (sp) which can be made worse by being in contact with allergens-laundry soap (rubbing cheeks on clothing, people that held him if they used a soap he was allergic to etc.); pets, dander and foods. It can come and go, get brighter and/or fade out, depending on stress levels and allergens and health history..

As far as If Tammy had Gabriel hidden, say with her mother-the baby might be in that area but not with her mother, but with a friend. Also, she may have many friends, one of whom at least, might be willing to 'hide' the child. Perhaps an 'old' friend, and one who does not use Facebook, or even internet-perhaps rural area? I don't think she would be foolish enough to use a relative, figuring LE would check every member of her family. But friends-they can be harder to track down.

If Logan is retracing the route EJ used to go to texas, the route the GPS has? If it is the route the 'GPS' has, that would mean she did have the GPS already-not given to her by the Smiths. Just a thought.

"At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

Remember too that EJ is chatty. There's been discussion of how LE could get her to talk. One was a cellmate filling her head with who knows what, and the other is LE itself. I can see them making it out to EJ, that TS played her, how she victimized her, etc, and that wouldn't sit well with EJ at all, judging by her past! IF...and that's an IF (lol) TS is involved so deeply, than this would truly upset EJ and she would try to roll over on TS. Get TS to spill some more beans, either by phone or in the media, and LE will help EJ with a reduced sentence? Of course, TS won't crack, but she may say some more implicating things to the media. So, EJ's next option is to tell LE where Gabriel is. IMHO

Oh, and TS backpeddling, saying she's been set up, ROFL! Uh-huh....is that the explanation she's going to use for the evidence LE finds against her. lol! So sure, this was a huge consipiracy...you're that important TS.

I strongly feel that LE has to get "creative" with Elizabeth...cause she IS the ONE who knows for sure what she did with poor little Gabe!!

~BBM~
"If I were her, I would really, really think twice about holding her tongue. I would tell the truth now and God will give grace for that," said Tammi Smith.

snipped from http://www.kpho.com/news/22340283/detail.html

So is Tammi threatening EJ now? Sounds like it to me. :furious::furious:

I can not believe the nerve of this woman. It leaves me speechless. Where do people like this come from? :waitasec::furious::waitasec::sick:

Salem

The rash on Gabriels face most likely is excema (sp) which can be made worse by being in contact with allergens-laundry soap (rubbing cheeks on clothing, people that held him if they used a soap he was allergic to etc.); pets, dander and foods. It can come and go, get brighter and/or fade out, depending on stress levels and allergens and health history..

As far as If Tammy had Gabriel hidden, say with her mother-the baby might be in that area but not with her mother, but with a friend. Also, she may have many friends, one of whom at least, might be willing to 'hide' the child. Perhaps an 'old' friend, and one who does not use Facebook, or even internet-perhaps rural area? I don't think she would be foolish enough to use a relative, figuring LE would check every member of her family. But friends-they can be harder to track down.

If Logan is retracing the route EJ used to go to texas, the route the GPS has? If it is the route the 'GPS' has, that would mean she did have the GPS already-not given to her by the Smiths. Just a thought.

"At the same time, he is planning a trip along the same route Johnson's GPS would have guided her to San Antonio."

Well couldn't the GPS been given to EJ by TPS before she left on her 'road trip'?

I don't know why, but the thought of Boston has just been troubling me badly over the last day or so.
It's a new part of the country, well away from Tempe and San Antonio.
It's somewhere that EJ could be expected to have friends, at the very least.
We know Tammi has been there, although we have no idea how much of the airport story was true.

So, what do we know about Boston? I want to know why this is eating me up.

I know EJ has connection to Boston.
According to an article put out by the today show after an interview with T&JS "The Smiths originally befriended Johnson last year when they ran into her and Gabriel during a long layover at the Indianapolis airport."
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

So if they met during a lay over and EJ was coming from Boston does this mean that the Smith's were also coming from Boston or could they have been coming from some place else and just caught up with her in Indianapolis?

I don't know how this stuff works I have never flown. lol Ask me how to drive anywhere in the country I can tell ya how long it will take and the easiest route to take. Flying, not my thing.

We aren't the ones putting out the posters, they were created by Gabriels family, so I would have a hard time putting another childs face on them. There is a good chance that Gabe is dead, I think we all realize that, however, there is a chance he isn't. There is a lot more to this than there was to Caylee's case. This is about Gabe, his thread, his case, his posters and the effort to bring him home alive, until that is proven to be a fruitless effort.
MOO.

Gabriel really looks Happy here in contrast to the hotel pictures in which he looks sick and scared.

That's the only positve thing I can say about the Smiths...Gabriel looked happy with them which proves that Elizabeth was not a loving a mother.. There are many photos where he looks happy with his Daddy too.

Well couldn't the GPS been given to EJ by TPS before she left on her 'road trip'?

According to someone who had an email convo with one of Tammi's kids WAY back yonder this is exactly what happened.

I would post a link to the message but I can't find it right now nor do I remember who had the convo. Someone? Anyone?

I had a feeling this is how Eliz and T talked. Eliz is probably trying to get T to say something about her involvement, and T is probably talking about the weather.
Really a few days ago, I had there conversation played out in my head, Eliz screaming and T calmly saying, I don't know what you are talking about...
Yes Eliz is in trouble. Im not pointing fingers. T has issues. She is most diffidently doing 180's.

I think that call is a great thing. TS is going to drive EJ crazy and the rage is going to come out and she's going to spill the beans!!!

Well alrighty then Miss Tammi ! Boy I would have loved to hear that phone call. Do we think TS is in cover my butt mode ? So is EJ stating that TS will be the one to go down for this :waitasec: Maybe in part ... lol lol That girl has some serious denial issues ...

Baby Gabriel's Dad To Search Boy's Path
Logan McQueary To Retrace Elizabeth Johnson's Route To Texas
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 10:46 pm MST January 25, 2010
UPDATED: 7:52 am MST January 26, 2010

In Scottsdale on Monday, Tammi Smith revealed that Elizabeth Johnson called her from jail on Friday and tried to lure her into some type of confession.
"Basically, she just started yelling at me. She said, 'You're the one who set this up' and I said 'What? What are you talking about?' And I was really freaked out by that because I didn't think she would just tell a lie like that," Smith said.
Both Smith and Johnson have been caught in lies during the investigation, but Smith said appears Johnson is now trying to spread the blame.

"I said then, 'OK, tell me how I did this. How did I do it?' And she couldn't do it," said Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member