AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi seems VERY confident that baby Gabriel is alright, I would be crying...........
so IMO she knows where he is or who he is with.
But how long can they keep hiding him???
One LE guy said he feels this will end in a disaster.
Someone called in and NG agreed, it seems allot like KC case.
OMG! NO!!

I don't like Nancy (really don't like her), but this seems unusual for her in a case like this and I doubt she is sympathizing - NG must be coddling them cause she thinks they will trip up (which they are! so thank you)

I used to really like Nancy Grace, and then got mad -- but maybe tonight, if she did what we think she did, she can redeem herself (at least with me).

Thank you, Marc Klaas! I hope they are moving in now --

And God, if you're there -- please let it be like little Natalie on Christmas night - let that little boy come back home!

So has Tammi's story changed quite often or is it just me ?

What mother doesn't want to see where her child will sleep, eat or live???
A MOMSTER!!!

Some criminal record, all from before he was twenty. Robbery and I think drug-related offenses. The only one verified to be abusive is the abductor. She was under investigation for it.

Yes, and early on I was reading the comments from an Az news station (sorry I don't have the link) and his cousin wrote that he had turned his life around and has the support of the family.

So has Tammi's story changed quite often or is it just me ?

Oh her story changed alright. She can keep talking all day long, eventually she is gonna screw up big time. As for her husband, everything response he gave was stumbled and fumbled through. Pretty sure LE will be watching those interviews like my great-aunt watched reruns of the Golden Girls!

What's in her background that she can't go through normal adoption channels? That's what I want to know.

Oh wait on her facebook friends list her older kids are on it ,last name is there.Her former married name!!! Off to check.

Oh her story changed alright. She can keep talking all day long, eventually she is gonna screw up big time. As for her husband, everything response he gave was stumbled and fumbled through. Pretty sure LE will be watching those interviews like my great-aunt watched reruns of the Golden Girls!

Thanks - actually, that made me feel better!

Oh wait on her facebook friends list her older kids are on it ,last name is there.Her former married name!!! Off to check.

Yep, her bio kids are from her first marriage. Plus one adopted.

Her cafemom blog post has some interesting background info. And then of course the fact that she almost died from a clogged colon.

What mother doesn't want to see where her child will sleep, eat or live???
A MOMSTER!!!

Or just a very dumb 23 yr old that believes her child is safe and being cared for better than she can do it!
Tammi and her hubby are liars.That baby was in their home,so how did he get there?
Plus the other girl from Tammi's facebook with the baby Selina.I wish I had the guts to ask that girl:banghead:

Or just a very dumb 23 yr old that believes her child is safe and being cared for better than she can do it!
Tammi and her hubby are liars.That baby was in their home,so how did he get there?
Plus the other girl from Tammi's facebook with the baby Selina.I wish I had the guts to ask that girl:banghead:

BBM

No way. Selfish, manipulative, uncaring, personality disordered.

:cow:

Didnt they originally say that EJ came and picked him up and they were under the impression she was taking him _______ (sorry dont remember where), but then EJ and Gabriel went missing?

Can someone with a better memory help me with this?

Didnt they originally say that EJ came and picked him up and they were under the impression she was taking him _______ (sorry dont remember where), but then EJ and Gabriel went missing?

Can someone with a better memory help me with this?
According to what TPS said on NG, EJ wanted to pick the baby up to see his father.

According to what TPS said on NG, EJ wanted to pick the baby up to see his father.

Well if TPS said they had Gabriel for "a couple of weeks" (or was it 10 days?) from late Nov to early Dec, what was he doing there on Dec 18 when EJ came to pick him up to visit his father? Another mistruthification?

What's in her background that she can't go through normal adoption channels? That's what I want to know.

You asking that question just put two and two together for me (although, it's just a hunch) ... Tammi's ex husband got custody of their kids, they lived in Louisiana. One of Tammi's pages (I think myspace maybe) explains this as "he was turning them against me" (more or less a direct quote - I don't have the link). I'm not sure if there was more there (and she is writing a book, oy vey!) or not, but it sounds like she's claiming she willingly gave in to let him have custody - that just might NOT be the case.

Yep, her bio kids are from her first marriage. Plus one adopted.

Her cafemom blog post has some interesting background info. And then of course the fact that she almost died from a clogged colon.

Oh, such heartwarming stories! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members