AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping with her role model (casey) will EJ be separated for her own safety?

Momtective got the screenshot, and
Courtney1981 posted a copy and paste of the comment here
AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, last seen in Texas - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Evidently this comment was "after one of her comments on her pics" according to Courtney1981 -- I am not going to friend this woman just to see if the pic and the comment on the pic is still there -- but are the pics of Gabe still there, and the comments to them?

Momtective suggested a screen shot be sent to the FBI; I hope this was done

sorry I should've been more clear
I did see it and it is most definately gone now
there are still lots of pics of gabe up & I see lots of comments too but I did not screenshot anything so not sure if anything else is now missing

Gone is never really gone when a Websleuth finds you...
TammiPetersSmithFacebook.jpg

You rock, Momtective!

I wonder if Elizabeth has arrived at the Maricopa County Jail, yet?

From what I have read, that is one nasty place- actually, it is a series of several jails, all run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff".

He is the sheriff that makes all inmates wear pink underwear (to embarass the male inmates, at least), only serves each inmate a bologna sandwich for lunch (on stale bread, with green bologna), doesn't allow tv, pipes in 'patriotic' music through the loadspeakers, etc.

You've all probably read about it's outdoor 'tent cities' without air conditioning or heaters (even in the hot desert heat of the summer, and the cold, chilly nights of winter).

Sheriif Joe even brought back the old-fashioned 'chain gangs' for those already convicted inmates (both male and female- although the sexes are segregated).

There is serious over-crowding in the jails there, even more so than the rest of the country. They have a higher death rate for inmates than any other jail system in the country, and are juggling several wrongful death lawsuits.

Metropolitan Phoenix (including Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc.) has one of the largest and most out of control meth-user populations in the nation. Which makes for some very irritable cell mates.

I've actually heard of this Sherrif & that jail system before - think I saw a documentary or something.

One thing: are the taxpayers paying less for the tent accomodation & less-than-nutritious lunch, which I'm sure saves him lots of $$$?

Red lining by me
regarding her church - this should answer any lingering q's about where she currently attends & where she came from

On Nov. 30, she posted this:

We absolutely L-O-V-E our new church out here in North Scottsdale!!!! So far, probably the best church i'v ever been t!. He preaches straight out of the bible....It must be meant to be :D

7 people like this.
[name retracted] What is the name of the church?
November 30, 2009 at 1:09pmTammi Peters Smith Highlands, on Pima and Pinacle Peak
November 30, 2009 at 1:34pm [name retracted] of course its meant to be!!!!!;)
November 30, 2009 at 1:52pmm [name retracted] PRAISE GOD
November 30, 2009 at 2:11pm [name retracted] yayyy!!! GO SAINTS! :D
November 30, 2009 at 8:50pm [name retracted] is it CCV>>>>
December 1, 2009 at 12:45amTammi Peters Smith No, we came from CCV! It's called Highlands...it's about 1/3 the size(people wise) of CCV
December 1, 2009 at 12:47am [name retracted] I've heard of Highlands. There have been some of the youth from CCV play there on Friday nights. CCV also has their church with Dennis Bloodworth as pastor in north Scottsdale as well.
December 4, 2009 at 12:06am

And there is our connection to CCV and Cheryl!:dance:

Salem

Red lining by me

Salem

oh I thought we already knew that
I was just posting confirmation

lol!

I've actually heard of this Sherrif & that jail system before - think I saw a documentary or something.

One thing: are the taxpayers paying less for the tent accomodation & less-than-nutritious lunch, which I'm sure saves him lots of $$$?

"I got meal costs down to 40 cents a day per inmate. It costs $1.15 a day to feed the department's dogs. Now, I'm cutting prisoners' calories from 3,000 to 2,500 a day," the sheriff said during a recent tour of his tent city.

"They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse. If they want to write to their families, they have to use special postcards with the sheriff's picture on them. If their loved ones visit, they see them through thick plate glass or over a video link."

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Another tid bit!
In February 2007, Arpaio instituted an in-house radio station he calls KJOE. Arpaio's radio station broadcasts classical music, opera, Frank Sinatra hits, patriotic music and educational programming. It operates from the basement of the county jail for five days a week, four hours each day.

so do we know if TPS has connections to that church, or maybe CCT is just a fan of giving her colon the hydro ramrod.

LOL
It's a good thing my coffee was in the microwave or I probably would have spit-laughed it all over my computer screen!!

I wonder if Elizabeth has arrived at the Maricopa County Jail, yet?

From what I have read, that is one nasty place- actually, it is a series of several jails, all run by the infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio, "America's Toughest Sheriff".

He is the sheriff that makes all inmates wear pink underwear (to embarass the male inmates, at least), only serves each inmate a bologna sandwich for lunch (on stale bread, with green bologna), doesn't allow tv, pipes in 'patriotic' music through the loadspeakers, etc.

You've all probably read about it's outdoor 'tent cities' without air conditioning or heaters (even in the hot desert heat of the summer, and the cold, chilly nights of winter).

Sheriif Joe even brought back the old-fashioned 'chain gangs' for those already convicted inmates (both male and female- although the sexes are segregated).

There is serious over-crowding in the jails there, even more so than the rest of the country. They have a higher death rate for inmates than any other jail system in the country, and are juggling several wrongful death lawsuits.

Metropolitan Phoenix (including Tempe, Glendale, Scottsdale, etc.) has one of the largest and most out of control meth-user populations in the nation. Which makes for some very irritable cell mates.

:woohoo: GO JOE! Make that lil' Biotch talk! Where is Gabriel?!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Red lining by me

Salem

WOW screw emailing this info in, someone needs to skip the "tip line" and call straight to the freaking office and speak to a detective. I would be more than happy to do it but i am not on her facebook.

I think this is TPS's church, has this been posted here before ? Her name is at the link.

http://www.wedontthrowstones.com/calendars/view_event.shtml?1502

They seem to be part of "The Evangelical Covenant Church"

Weirdly ... I found this story

CHICAGO, IL (January 7, 2010) – New worship and informational resources are available on the Evangelical Covenant Church website for congregations seeking to observe national Human Trafficking...

http://www.covchurch.org/cov/news/item7485

WOW screw emailing this info in, someone needs to skip the "tip line" and call straight to the freaking office and speak to a detective. I would be more than happy to do it but i am not on her facebook.

do we really think there's a connection though? I mean, TF probably knows quite a few Cheryls ... I know I do

besides the fact that someone she knows shares the same name that EJ mumbled (which btw is a very common name) and the fact that they attended the same church ... I'm just not convinced there's any relevance

I agree it doesn't hurt to let the FBI know

I think we should also be looking more into EJ's connections - we've got very little on her at all

Red lining by me

Salem

But what is the link to San Antonio or are we thinking that maybe baby Gabriel was never in San Antonio and that San Antonio was just a diversion.
Evidently EJ did get up with a church or underground safe group because the hotel room had a highchair, baby cloths and baby things that were left behind. Now I ask you, who travels with a highchair? I believe these items were provided by the Church or Underground group and were in place in the room before EJ arrived. I'm not so sure I believe Gabriel was even with her in San Antonio, we've seen no proof that he was, no video, nothing. So it could be that Gabriel was hidden by Tammi there in AZ. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member