AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go OT but I wanted to add a few comments about Sheriff Joe.

When he said, ""They have to pay $10 every time they need to see a nurse..." Iirc, that it is deducted from their commissary funds, if they have them. No one is denied medical treatment if they can't pay, but if you're in the jail and have enough money to buy pork rinds on your personal account, then you also have to pay for incidental expenses before you get to "splurge" on commissary orders.

About the chain gangs... I am almost 100 percent certain that the inmates volunteer to serve on them, no one is pressed into service. As a matter of fact, supposedly there is a waiting list to join the chain gangs. Inmates can also volunteer to help with the jail's program for abused animals. The inmates get a chance to help rehabilitate dogs that have been abandoned, and hopefully, a few of the inmates get rehabilitated along the way as well.

Also, about the tents.. while it is true the inmates are living in tents, so are our soldiers serving in Iraq. I don't think it is wrong to give an inmate the same treatment that America's finest is getting while serving our country.[/QUOTE]

Above BBM

Goshdarn right! My son lived in a tent for ten months in Iraq, so why should convicts be housed any better! JMO!

Oh lordy [pardon the pun], y'all don't know about colonics?

iirc, Kenny Loggins [the singer/songwriter] met his wife when she was the "technician" or whatever they call it for his colonic. They later got married. They walked out for the ceremony completely NEKKID [much to their guests' surprise.]

The colonics & the blockages probably refers to blocking out painful [fake?] memories, etc. New Age stuff. Plus, some alternative medicine uses all kinds of colonics as "treatments." One of the more popular ones currently is the coffee colonic.

You are able to absorb drugs, herbs, whatever much more rapidly through your rectum. One of the fellows currently on the PCSO jail log used to put his quaaludes up his butt to get higher quicker. [Yes, I know, eyukkk.]

You're right - I live down in SW FL, and they do have a lot of alternative medicine clinics featuring high colonics -- and they do relate it to "emotional" cleansing --

Someone posted earlier the BBB review of TPS' facility in Nashville, and she had CCHT credentials behind her name - anyone know what that stands for? or, since she was practicing "unlicensed enemas", maybe she made it up?

(Kenny has to be at least 65 years old - hope that wedding "surprise" wasn't recent. . . )

Email from Yami:
Thank you for the email. The Tempe Police already knew that Elizabeth had told the Peters and her grandfather that an underground group was helping her. At this point you can believe nothing that Johnson has said. We are just trying to keep the story out there so people will finally hear it and look around. Whoever has the baby probably hasn't seen this in the news. Do you live in Arizona or in Texas? If you find anything else please let me know. I pretty much i'm out on the streets looking at the places she was so we can have something new to report.
Thanks Momtective for posting this email. Do you think this reporter means that EJ told Tammi there was underground help, without involvement from TS ? I just find it hard to believe that TS had no hand in this.

Thanks Momtective for posting this email. Do you think this reporter means that EJ told Tammi there was underground help, without involvement from TS ? I just find it hard to believe that TS had no hand in this.

It is possible that EJ is doing this on her own, with no help from the Smiths. It seems she found the Smiths online while looking for someone to adopt her baby, maybe she found some underground help the same way. She probably gave a story about her and the baby being abused and whatever group that responded didn't bother to check out the story. I am still suspicious of the Smiths but I also acknowledge that they may really be innocent in this. LE should have a better picture, hopefully having internet and cell phone records, etc.

It is possible that EJ is doing this on her own, with no help from the Smiths. It seems she found the Smiths online while looking for someone to adopt her baby, maybe she found some underground help the same way. She probably gave a story about her and the baby being abused and whatever group that responded didn't bother to check out the story. I am still suspicious of the Smiths but I also acknowledge that they may really be innocent in this. LE should have a better picture, hopefully having internet and cell phone records, etc.
I guess it's possible, but I find it hard to believe that TPS is not involved, if a hand off took place. Since LE has named them (publicly) as POI's, I would think that they have good info to back that up.

Is it possible this girl is really troubled? She has no parents and was being raised by her Grandfather from what I can tell. I wonder if she was ever abused in any way? This would explain some of her behavior. I bet she latched onto the Smith's because they resembled what she wanted in a family and unfortunately instead of helping her they made things worse. Law enforcement should of been notified the second she was crying in the airport, TS, greed and lust over having a baby overcame hell with whats right do what you need to to manipulate this girl with a baby.

I'll be real surprised if the Smith's end up not being involved in some way. I'll be fairly surprised if they don't end up being the ring leaders in this fiasco. But I am surprised with most of these cases anymore, so it's definitely possible.

It looks like Tempe PD has established an update page for Gabriel:

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

It suggests that anyone "with additional information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at the 24 hour tip line. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)".

If anyone is lurking that has information and would like to remain anonymous, you can call the local Silent Witness at 480-Witness or (800) 343-8477. You can also submit tips via email. The link is at the bottom of their site at http://www.silentwitness.org .

I wish we knew what LE knows. I am hoping that they have all kinds of info on cell phones, landlines, computer correspondence and whatever else there is out there. I am worried that Gabriel hasn't turned up yet, makes me wonder what LE does know.

It's really doubtful she did this on her own -- especially since the Smiths have been involved with adoption/surrogates for a while --

On HLN just now, they were interviewing the Smiths outside of some building -- did anyone get if they had just come from lie detector testing? I didn't hear that, but it looked that way --

I wish we knew what LE knows. I am hoping that they have all kinds of info on cell phones, landlines, computer correspondence and whatever else there is out there. I am worried that Gabriel hasn't turned up yet, makes me wonder what LE does know.

Well, thanks to Momtective passing on screen shots of FB/MS entries and all the other info the wonderful websleuths here have discovered, we DO know a lot of what they know, and are obviously taking seriously.

Add what Momtective sent to whatever phone records, etc., they have -- they must have a lot - IMO.

Is ilovemyhusband33 on MP related to JS (she's one of his top friends)

Her career is listed as colonic therapist so I'm guessing she's an employee of theirs.

Also, Jack's myspace looks like it has been done by his wife to me. I don't know many 56 year old men who are into myspace for one thing let alone fill in favorite tv shows, movies, put captions to all the pics they post. Just kind of odd. IMO, TPS did it as another plug for the business.

It's really doubtful she did this on her own -- especially since the Smiths have been involved with adoption/surrogates for a while --

On HLN just now, they were interviewing the Smiths outside of some building -- did anyone get if they had just come from lie detector testing? I didn't hear that, but it looked that way --

Either the Smiths are into this up to their necks or they have been unfairly targeted by the LE. Hard to know. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt and take them at face value but their are so many inconsistencies, such as when they met EJ and how long they have been involved with her. If they are involved then they are fools for going on national tv and proclaiming their innocence. It is all there, documented, everything they say. I still think they should have hired an attorney from the minute they found out they were POIs. Maybe they don't have the money or they are afraid it will make them look even more guilty. I just think if LE had reason to suspect that they aren't saying all they know, that LE would have more information as to the whereabouts of little Gabriel and it doesn't seem like they have a clue where he is. I am getting to the point where I fear he may be out of the country or not alive.

OT, On CNN HLN they were talking about online addicts. Those people are really messed up ! LOL !

According to HLN, TS took the polygraph, and JS was in the process. No results yet.

It looks like Tempe PD has established an update page for Gabriel:

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

It suggests that anyone "with additional information as to the whereabouts of Gabriel Johnson is urged to contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at the 24 hour tip line. That number is 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)".

If anyone is lurking that has information and would like to remain anonymous, you can call the local Silent Witness at 480-Witness or (800) 343-8477. You can also submit tips via email. The link is at the bottom of their site at http://www.silentwitness.org .

Makes me wonder why it says ADDITIONAL information as oppose to ANY information.:waitasec:

I am somewhat intrigued by the first "adoption" this couple did, so I am digging around

TPS has suggested to the media that if people look into the bio dad of her "adopted" daughter, they would see what just what kind of person he is before they consider his claims --and TAW himself has posted some comments on the internet that the Smiths are not the people they say they are --so IDK

I found that the bio dad left interesting comments on the Today Show site
http://today.newsvine.com/_news/2010/01/07/3725520-is-missing-baby-gabriel-still-alive?pc=25&sp=25

He claims they moved to AZ and falsified docs to adopt his daugher

How old is the adopted daughter?

I found adopted daughter's bio dad records in TN a few years back (I think before adopted daughter was born), and I assume that it was not as serious as TPS alledges, as he seemingly was free to father the adopted daughter if she is only 3 1/2 -- hmmn interesting but I'm not sure how much I can post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member