Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were lying - again!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Salem

maybe she realized that cell phones don't take collect calls when she called her grandpa & got the nanny's # instead?

maybe the nanny has a landline but her employers don't?

maybe nothing in this case makes sense?

lol

They were lying - again!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Salem

Yeah, the combined lies are really stacking up, aren't they? You think Tammi has any inkling at all yet that she's been made? Is there anyone alive in her life that believes anything she says? I'm still waiting for all the "sympathetic supportive friends" to step forward and talk about what a martyr and heroine she is to lost and lonely (and rejected) young mothers. ?? Anyone? Anyone?

yeah, the combined lies are really stacking up, aren't they? You think tammi has any inkling at all yet that she's been made? Is there anyone alive in her life that believes anything she says? I'm still waiting for all the "sympathetic supportive friends" to step forward and talk about what a martyr and heroine she is to lost and lonely (and rejected) young mothers. ?? Anyone? Anyone?
imo, please start a new thread for a dead baby in or near victoria, texas

Yeah, the combined lies are really stacking up, aren't they? You think Tammi has any inkling at all yet that she's been made? Is there anyone alive in her life that believes anything she says? I'm still waiting for all the "sympathetic supportive friends" to step forward and talk about what a martyr and heroine she is to lost and lonely (and rejected) young mothers. ?? Anyone? Anyone?

I have a hunch she knows that we have "made" her. All of her backtracks and actions seem to be in response to alot of what we speculate here. We know that we always draw a large audience!

there's a few on her social networking pages ...

I'm calling it a night guys - couple of other threads I want to check out before I can finish up here.

Prayers that little Gabe is home tomorrow!!!!!!

Salem

When it comes to children the public has no sympathy for liars. We focus and decipher every word. You better tell the truth from day one or you won't be able to leave your house without a mob ask the Anthony's.

IMO TPS is not doing a good job at promoting colonics. She is overweight and frumpy. In past pics of her she is professional looking. She looked put together and nicely dressed and as though she cared what she looked like. In the last few months she has let herself go. I don't know if it because she is depressed
, busy or become preoccupied. If you put her into her "salon" she would look out of place. I wonder what is going on with her because between that and the stories she has been telling it is a warning sign that something is not right. Instead of sitting there being her puppet JS needs to help his wife get some help.

imo, please start a new thread for a dead baby in or near victoria, texas

Oh no, we're still very much looking for a LIVE and healthy baby boy. I think he had too much "value" to both EJ and to Tammi, for different reasons, for him to be disposed of so easily. He was worth money and leverage to EJ, and she's way waaay too manipulative to give THAT up! And he represents control and righting past wrongs to Tammi Faye. She'd show far more emotion if she had one iota of doubt that he wasn't still living.

But, do tell, why are you convinced he's dead?

I don't know what that means.... hope you can clarify.... left me speachless....

Missing baby's mother extradited to Arizona
Reported by: ABC15.com staff, wire reports
Last Update: 1/09 11:33 pm

PHOENIX, Ariz.-- The mother at the center of a national missing baby case has been extradited to Phoenix from Miami, Florida, according to Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies.

(further down in the article)

Tempe police say detectives are in Miami, Florida waiting to bring Johnson back to the Valley.

And they say they are following leads tying the Smiths to the Nashville, Tennessee area.

"You know, I hope baby Gabriel is in Nashville," Jack said. "I can't tell you, and I couldn't tell you. One thing I can tell you, is if they do find him in Nashville, it has nothing to do with us."

I don't know what that means.... hope you can clarify.... left me speachless....

Yeah, me too, if you're talking about Sue's comment about looking for a "dead" baby. Took my breath away. But I don't for a minute believe he was dead when Mz. EJ left him. I think she had gotten way too much coaching and attention and who knows what else in a monetary form, even the promise of much more later when things "cool off".

These people are caught in a sick web that has spiraled out of their control and they will cling to their need to "win" til the pain is more than they can stand. Sadly, their pathetic need to win is inexplicably against a young and hurting father. It just shows how sick it all is. I hope the day comes when they can step back and see this as clearly as we can.

"... if they do find him in Nashville, it has nothing to do with us."

What a weird thing to say

Well, I hope now Tammi and Jack go to visit and their conversations are recorded. I kind of wondered why they didn't visit her in Florida.

"... if they do find him in Nashville, it has nothing to do with us."

What a weird thing to say

Har Har Har

EVERYTHING these people say is weird to the max. And usually a lie.

I wish they'd said "oh, they won't find him in Nashville", revealing that they DO know where he is. Maybe he will show up in Nashville after his "new parents" return from a nice vacation in Mexico via their private plane. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for little Gabe.

3:30am here, I have to hit the sack. I feel a good news day for Gabriel incoming :) good night folks!

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member