AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when people 'post and run'- it always leaves me with so many questions!

I'm here -- sometimes I think I'm a cat -- so nocturnal :)
I'm at work, until 6am. I'm so glad I've got you guys! We are the Websleuths Night Shift!

I just can't imagine how long Elizabeth will be able to keep her silence while at the Maricopa County Jail. That place is supposed to be vile. Just really nasty.

It seems to me, that if Gabe is still alive, she will be telling whatever she can to try and get out of jail, very soon. I hope so!

Im at work until 7 am. Smart blonde are you a night auditor by chance??

Okay, let's think about the type of person who would be holding Gabriel (if he is unharmed).

Unless, the person/people keeping him are in Mexico, they certainly have to know he is one of the 'most wanted' babies on the planet right now.

What type of people would still be holding onto him, after seeing his picture all over the national news? After seeing his heart-broken and worried father on tv. The father sitting next to police officers that are vouching for the father being a good parent, and capable of raising his son?

What would be their motivation? Money? Would money outweigh their concerns of being prosecuted themselves?

Would they be able to trust that Elizabeth won't tell all she knows? Or even, if the pressure gets to be too much, that Tammi won't cave (if this is the case) and tell all SHE knows?

Elizabeth is the one I want to hook up to the polygraph machine!
I wish I knew the results of the polygraph that was given to Jack and Tammi, too.

But....then how did she get hold of them at all? All jail calls are collect. Cell phones don't take collect calls.

~sigh~

Just one easy answer. That's all I want.

Still catching up on this thread...

My ex was recently in the Miami jail. His Mom called to put $ in his account so he could call her on her cell phone (she doesn't have a landline phone).

Watching NBC... the Smiths are going to be on, this morning the Today's weekend show.

Har Har Har

EVERYTHING these people say is weird to the max. And usually a lie.

I wish they'd said "oh, they won't find him in Nashville", revealing that they DO know where he is. Maybe he will show up in Nashville after his "new parents" return from a nice vacation in Mexico via their private plane. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for little Gabe.

Looked at the map last night on Google and saw that there is a "Victoria Regional Airport" in Victoria, TX and............."several campgrounds." Your theory may not be far from fact.

No result on the poly, yet... Jack is the one doing most of the talking. Tammi is doing the body-talk spew, again. She says that the reason they are POI is that LE thinks they have cognitive memories they need to remember.

No result on the poly, yet... Jack is the one doing most of the talking. Tammi is doing the body-talk spew, again. She says that the reason they are POI is that LE thinks they have cognitive memories they need to remember.

I'm beginning to wonder if LE used the term "body language" and not "body talk". Possible TPS has interpreted the term to fit her own needs like she's been doing with bible passages.

Given that their POIs, I wish a reporter would get direct and question their dabbling in the baby adoption/surrogacy shopping world, because Tammi's presence on the web, in these settings, is verifiable. We have stumbled upon it here and without a doubt LE knows about it (I don't buy their cognitive memory crap as the sole reason for being POIs)... that aspect should become public knowledge in the mainstream media, because there may be more people out there that have dealt with their shadiness.

BBM
Yet just the other night on NG they said they were POI because someone was out of town and wanted to question them but couldn't so to make sure they (LE) didn't lose track of them they named them POI. or some BS story similar to this, going to see if I can find trans. of it right now!

This maybe far fetched but Im thinking that the Smiths think as long as they keep E around...theres a chance that E will have ANOTHER baby for them (maybe for some money & life expenses paid).

Wow! I don't think that's far-fetched at all!

"J SMITH: I can tell you, and it was -- it was very odd to me because the detective said to me, You know, a person of interest is not really that big of a deal. They called her, asked if there were some questions that she needed asked. And she said, yes, there`s some questions we need to ask. She`s out of town. There are some questions we need to ask, and so therefore, they upgraded us to the persons of interest, which - - you know, John Q. Public look at that and say, you know, that must be pointing a finger. It is not. It`s not that. And I think anybody will confirm that -- that -- it`s just a level up from -- and making sure that we are."

I am sorry it was JS who made it sound like every person in the United States has been a POI at one point in time!

Wow! I don't think that's far-fetched at all!

Well, THAT option is certainly off the table. I would hope they are not THAT delusional to think it could still be a possibility.

"J SMITH: I can tell you, and it was -- it was very odd to me because the detective said to me, You know, a person of interest is not really that big of a deal. They called her, asked if there were some questions that she needed asked. And she said, yes, there`s some questions we need to ask. She`s out of town. There are some questions we need to ask, and so therefore, they upgraded us to the persons of interest, which - - you know, John Q. Public look at that and say, you know, that must be pointing a finger. It is not. It`s not that. And I think anybody will confirm that -- that -- it`s just a level up from -- and making sure that we are."

I am sorry it was JS who made it sound like every person in the United States has been a POI at one point in time!

That's insane. How can he possibly believe in the wildest stretch of his imagination that being named a POI is no big deal??!!?? Or that anybody listening to him could believe that??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member