AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they knew she was coming in and the other inmates made threats or comments about her, so they put everyone on lockdown.

How abnormal is it for the system to go on lockdown? Is it normally only every few months or does it happen regularly?

Sorry haven't had a chance to go through all pages today....but is TPS' daughter saying things on her FB again?

no, what he's saying is:

(with eyeroll probably) "I WOULD be questioned ..."

in other words, this WOULD happen to me because of my bio-mom

or

you WOULD do that to me, wouldn't you?!

This is exactly how I took it.
kinda of a "I would get a zit the night of my big performance!"
or a "I would lock myself out of the house on a day when it's 10 degrees, wouldn't I?"

that sort of thing

I wonder if this statement was made to someone elses statement. Maybe he made a statment and then they asked a question and he said he couldn't give any info, then they asked why, and he said he would be questioned.

No it is his status he wrote it as a jab to his mom, I took it to mean that it figures he would be questioned (meaning he was questioned) by the FBI.

Maybe they knew she was coming in and the other inmates made threats or comments about her, so they put everyone on lockdown.

How abnormal is it for the system to go on lockdown? Is it normally only every few months or does it happen regularly?
How often - I have no idea, especially since I think it might vary depending on the jail or what causes the lockdown. I just think it's kind of coincidental that she just arrived there, TS wanted to go have an interview and now the jail is on lockdown. And there probably are a few inmates who'd like to get their hands around her throat. MOO

I am about to get the dumb question award again.
Are TPS and Jack accounted for in the time frame that Gabe was last seen? I know this is the most obvious question, but I really can't recall. I don't think anyone had a reason to look at them before Gabe disappeared.

I am missing the point. None of the people you named were nuts either nor was their behavior excused.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying? Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, etc., were indeed sociopaths, VERY mentally ill people. Not only were they capable of hurting people, they DID hurt people, AND THEY FUNCTIONED IN SOCIETY in a seemingly normal life, flying under radar as it were.

It does not excuse their behavior, as they knew right from wrong and were responsible for the choices they made

Mental illness/personality disorders are still terribly misunderstood today. Usually in cases such as this one with EJ, in restrospect looking back, there were LOTS of signs of mental illness, but no one wanted to think the unthinkable really would happen and no one stepped up to the plate to do the really hard work to see that the person got adequate treatment and controls. Sad.

I am about to get the dumb question award again.
Are TPS and Jack accounted for in the time frame that Gabe was last seen? I know this is the most obvious question, but I really can't recall. I don't think anyone had a reason to look at them before Gabe disappeared.

I can't remember any ever saying or anyone asking them.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying? Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, etc., were indeed sociopaths, VERY mentally ill people. Not only were they capable of hurting people, they DID hurt people, AND THEY FUNCTIONED IN SOCIETY in a seemingly normal life, flying under radar as it were.

It does not excuse their behavior, as they knew right from wrong and were responsible for the choices they made

Mental illness/personality disorders are still terribly misunderstood today. Usually in cases such as this one with EJ, in restrospect looking back, there were LOTS of signs of mental illness, but no one wanted to think the unthinkable really would happen and no one stepped up to the plate to do the really hard work to see that the person got adequate treatment and controls. Sad.

By nuts I meant legally insane. None of them were. I guess the point I am making is that most of society has some sort of emotional problems or mental illness and very few are not responsible for their own behavior and treatment. Elizabeth doesn't appear to be one of them, and neither were the ones you named. I was not even addressing the seriousness or authenticity of mental illness in my comment.

But they weren't suspected baby killers either. I was thinking the other inmates might want to get at her.

That may be true, but I don't think they even locked down the jails when they booked [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Shooter"]serial killers[/ame] Dale Hausner and his partner Sam Dieteman , or [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Goudeau"]Baseline Killer/ Rapist[/ame] the Baseline killer/rapist despite their horrific crimes. (Goudeau raped two sisters, one of which was visibly pregnant and the last target of the serial shooters was a young lady that was mentally challenged, iirc.)

Wouldn't they just separate her from the rest like they do with Casey Anthony?

It depends. they may very well seperate her from the pack. but sometimes when you bring someone in and people get heated and they cant take it out on the person they want to in this case EJ, they take it out on eachother and fights start breaking out left and right. So to stop everyone from fighting they just lock the place down.

ETA: IIRC these jails are locked down 23 hours a day anyways, so all they are doing is feeding them in their cells instead of in the caf. and taking away visitation until the issue is resolved. the issue could be resolved by breakfast tomorrow, ya never know in jail. lol

[TS] what were you saying LMAO about on my post? I'm just trying to understand it???23 minutes ago ·

[name removed] About what u said to that ignorant person that left u a stupid comment not at u
19 minutes ago

edit : please note most the post I have put in here are now being deleted at this time from TS's page not sure if they are by the person who wrote them because [TS] is not on..

Here is how it was changed..

[TS] The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;but the Lord laughs at the wiked,for he knows their day is coming. Psalm 37:12.....God knows my heart,and it is pure.I pray for the ones who think and say evil things about us!May God truly forgive them for it.....

[TS] what are you laughing at?

[NAME REMOVED] Being mean and vicious to the Smith's will not help find Gabriel, nor will it accomplish anything good, the only thing it does is show people how much of an *advertiser censored* you are. People need to learn how to be unbiased, you know nothing more than what has been aired on TV anything other then that is pure speculation and assumption, and we all know what ASSUMING is! The important thing here is to find out what happened to Gabriel and if by the grace of God he is still alive he is brought home safely!

[NAME REMOVED] You go girl!
2 minutes ago

yeah, that person removed their own comments b/c TF's are still there

Offhand, I would say that the Maricopa county jails do a lockdown at least once every two or three months. This one probably won't make the evening news because this seems to have been a very busy weekend, looks like there's tons of news stories at azcentral.com.

Offhand, I would say that the Maricopa county jails do a lockdown at least once every two or three months. This one probably won't make the evening news because this seems to have been a very busy weekend, looks like there's tons of news stories at azcentral.com.

Thank you. Can I ask (if you know) if it's usually for serious things or if they tend to do it as a precaution?

That may be true, but I don't think they even locked down the jails when they booked serial killers Dale Hausner and his partner Sam Dieteman , or Baseline Killer/ Rapist the Baseline killer/rapist despite their horrific crimes. (Goudeau raped two sisters, one of which was visibly pregnant and the last target of the serial shooters was a young lady that was mentally challenged, iirc.)
Thanks for the info ~ I just thought of it as a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop