AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret to announce that Jack has ended our BFF relationship :-(

OK, I finally got it. I thought that you were quoting a statement on Tammi's FB saying that Jack has ended his relationship with her. Glad I got that cleared up in my mind.

is anyone else getting error messeges when going to profiles on the FB saying they are not avalible right now?
I have never seen that before but notice that some of TS's friends sites are down. interesting....Maybe we are flooding FB lolz

hey look at this if you haven't seen yet

[name removed] Is there any news on Gabriel now that Elizabeth is back in Arizona? Prayers that Gabriel is safe and found soon.10 minutes ago

[TS] On my way to her to get an interview...

On her way to an interview or to coordinate stories? Does this woman really think she can find out more then the police? Is she thinking this is a way for her to look like a hero? If she really doesn't know where Gabriel is or how he got there, she is interjecting herself into a situation she has no business being in. I really do believe that if it's true she gave EJ the Garmin then she really did set this up. Why else would she do that? Are we supposed to believe that EJ showed up to pick up the baby for a supposed visit with his dad and while there TPS just said "by the way, here is a GPS in case you get lost"? I wish LE would just arrest her already. What are they waiting for?

On her way to an interview or to coordinate stories? Does this woman really think she can find out more then the police? Is she thinking this is a way for her to look like a hero? If she really doesn't know where Gabriel is or how he got there, she is interjecting herself into a situation she has no business being in. I really do believe that if it's true she gave EJ the Garmin then she really did set this up. Why else would she do that? Are we supposed to believe that EJ showed up to pick up the baby for a supposed visit with his dad and while there TPS just said "by the way, here is a GPS in case you get lost"? I wish LE would just arrest her already. What are they waiting for?

BBM
No she needs all the info she can get for a future book deal!

I would hope that the poster here on WS with that e-mail from TPS's daughter regarding the GPS hands it over to LE for further investigation. I know we all want to know more and we dig into private business via social networks however some of this is irrelevant and may not further the case.
That e-mail however holds important information if it legit.

JMHO

BBM
No she needs all the info she can get for a future book deal!

From what I have seen, the book that TPS was "almost finished" with, has the same name as a recent Michael Jackson book, so I guess that a title change may delay the whole deal now.

o so weird now that person deleted the comment back to [TS] on her page. I dont get it but I did get to the other site I was trying to get to earlier so I guess it was just an FB error.. maybe the dispearing comments are too..
blah!

Now they want to bring out the "bipolar" card...amazing....Tina Mercer, the unfit Chipley FL mother who gave her baby to the nasty "babysitter" also is "bipolar"...and "emotionally immature">>
(to me that means a nasty brat JMO)....

now I suppose we will hear more sad tales about Elizabeth...and I say "who cares"?

Lots of people are able to live decent lives if they take their medications...women have postpartum depression but they take their meds and their responsible families watch the kids...or else they end up like that Andrea woman in Texas who drowned her babies

enough is enough...children's services had every reason to take Gabe from Elizabeth months ago...we need to start holding them accountable

I hope he ends up ok, like Shannon did (no thanks to her bio=mother)....

they both should have been removed. DCF said Shannon was in in "intermediate danger">> wonder what sort of danger Gabe was in?? Immediate danger JMO

lots of new stuff going up on FB way to much to post here but looks like someone finally started a good thread hopefully it doesn't die out before I get back ..

I wonder if they will even let her see EJ at the jail? .... what are visting hours?

ok, any volunteers in the area to request some records?

here's the link:

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Request_Report&p=Request

requests for location history reports and incident history reports are free

the address to imput would be:

4605 S PRIEST DR LOT 153​
TEMPE AZ 85282

I can't do it because (once again!) I'm Canadian. I tried to but my 'state' and 'zip code' aren't valid. lol

Maybe it is just simpler than being bipolar. She was a foster child. She was in at least 5 different homes, so that indicates behavior problems. She most likely has authority problems and major distrust of authority. Which indicates anger and resentment. She probably lacks stability since turning 18 and being pushed out of the system and is irresponsible from lack of good influence, guidelines and boundaries. Foster kids can be quite wild when they finally get their freedom.
Being in five homes doesn't indicate behavioral issues.
I was in 27 before I lost count, and that was in 4 years. Every time that an allegation of abuse is made, or the money runs out, or the state decides that you need a new school system, or that you are getting too attached, they move you.
Not that she doesn't have issues, she clearly does, but the moving foster homes may have been a cause, rather than a symptom.

I believe Tammi's daughter is correct in that Tammi will continue to insert herself in this case as long as she has the platform to do so. This is so not about Gabriel with her. I hope that the communication with Tammi's daughter was forwarded to police. These nuts are driving me crazy.

TFPS saying something in reference to EJ "On my way to her to get an interview..." (about an hour ago)

wonder what that's about!

...... You are making wild assumptions that this girl has "severe mental problems". I find that hard to believe considering she functioned quite normally in every day life.

As did Ted Bundy, Dennis Rader, Susan Smith, and a hellish host of many other sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean