AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TPS just posted a comment on her facebook saying she's on her way to see EJ and have an "interview" with her

She is determined to take the circus up another notch. What about Jack? Will he be accompanying her on the interview or is this a Tammi only exclusive. I am sure we will see them on NG tomorrow night with a report on this interview. I would hope that NG will not allow them on her show, but we know that she will; she has no ethics either.

1 boy DOB July 1994
1 girl in Highschool
1 girl DOB July 1990

all three attending the same school, except for the oldest who graduated last year

all three live in CA

Did you mean LA (Louisiana)?

How far would TPS have to travel to meet up with EJ in jail? It is just after 2pm in AZ right now

1 boy dob july 1994
1 girl in highschool
1 girl dob july 1990

all three attending the same school, except for the oldest who graduated last year

all three live in ca

ca????

Her grandfather

I just found it and the source was from her boyfriend in the police report. It says, she "may have" been diagnosed as being bipolar. I will not believe that until it is confirmed considering he is the one who was in the position to know such a thing and he did not for certain. It doesnt sound like the people who knew her have described any manic behavior that was so outlandish as to warrant them being concerned about Gabriels safety until she dissapeared with him. Even so I am not willing to believe that foster care caused it, nor am I willing to give this stunt of hers a pass considering it.

Yes it would still be on their harddrive.

I remember TPS saying in one of the interviews that EJ had a Garmin and I kept thinking WTH is a Garmin? So HOW did TPS know about the GPS AND the brand name of the GPS if she didn't give it to EJ herself? Now we have confirmation from her daughter that she did just that.
well then, LE needs to get a s/w for that computer!

How old are TS's children? I thought they were teenagers? I know she left them 10 years ago, but I thought the youngest was 4 or 5 when she left them.

I assumed they were adults. It didn't even occur to me that anyone from WS would contact a child on the periphery of a case.

If the person risking danger to Gabriel by sending info to a total stranger is a child, then I give him/her a pass, and hope they soon get the parental guidance and supervision they need.

she is still activally on her facebook she hasn't left the computer she is using to type on her facebook. interesting that she is asking what those people are laughing about when they LOL'd at her last bible comment. Maybe she is getting upset??

How far would TPS have to travel to meet up with EJ in jail? It is just after 2pm in AZ right now

I don't know if TPS lives in Scottsdale, Glendale or Tempe, but at the most, it would be a 30 minute drive... but I would probably say offhand it would be closer to 15 because it's a weekend and the freeways aren't as busy.

Just a quick FYI:

The name "Carbajal" is common here in the metro Phoenix area, so I personally would doubt if TS's friend on FB is related to the Tempe officer.
I seriously doubt it also.

she is still activally on her facebook she hasn't left the computer she is using to type on her facebook. interesting that she is asking what those people are laughing about when they LOL'd at her last bible comment. Maybe she is getting upset??

Thanks for the info. If it's not too much trouble for you, could you keep us all apprised of further postings by Tammi. Thanks again.

I just found it and the source was from her boyfriend in the police report. It says, she "may have" been diagnosed as being bipolar. I will not believe that until it is confirmed considering he is the one who was in the position to know such a thing and he did not for certain. It doesnt sound like the people who knew her have described any manic behavior that was so outlandish as to warrant them being concerned about Gabriels safety until she dissapeared with him. Even so I am not willing to believe that foster care caused it, nor am I willing to give this stunt of hers a pass considering it.

I am not giving her any pass, that has nothing to do with talking about someone being bipolar. Maybe grandpa didn't mention the bipolar, he does mention ppd.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob Johnson's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas."

Hmmm...... I'm scheduled for jury duty tomorrow in downtown phx. since I'm already there, maybe I'll go see EJ and "interview" her myself!

she signed off FB now. so you know 520est

[ts] The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;but the Lord laughs at the wiked,for he knows their day is coming. Psalm 37:12.....God knows my heart,and it is pure.I pray for the ones who think and say evil things about us!May God truly forgive them for it......

[removed name] Lmao

[TS]what are you laughing at?

Hmmm...... I'm scheduled for jury duty tomorrow in downtown phx. since I'm already there, maybe I'll go see EJ and "interview" her myself!

take an apple pie. I hear she might be hungry after that sandwhich Joe is gonna feed her, maybe she will talk for apples? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop