DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone enlighten us on the 'context' of the 'farm statement?'

Please,
fran

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4661207&postcount=603"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #4[/ame]

Why didn't he take the baby with him???????????????

I think because his name was not on the BC and therefor if he would have taken Gabe he could be the one charged with kidnapping! Sometimes its not as easy as just walking out the door with a child! or calling cps in and the child will be taken away.

Okay, I'm going backwards a bit here....is there any videotape of EJ with Gabe on this trip?

As in, is there any record of the last place they were seen together on the roadtrip other than just witness accounts?

I take back what I said before. EJ is crazy! I fear the baby is dead........Tammi is also a loon.

How manipulative & hateful & spiteful can she be?

I had lots of sympathy for her because of her being bounced around foster care....abandonment, attachment issues...I thought she genuinely wanted better for her child knowing her short comings.

I no longer do!

Not stick up for EJ, but she probably does not have the skills or the experience to give her baby a good life, she doesn't know any better, her problems all stem from having an abnormal child hood.

Just saw T&J on the Today show. Do these folks ever work -- everytime I turn on the tele, there they are. What caught my eye (more than anything else) is that they said "someone posted on facebook last night there would be no interview". Now, I thought they were insinuating that EJ did the posting -- but how would she have access to a computer. And WHY would a POI be allowed to interview the perp (I know this has been asked before).

This couple is really starting to freak me out (IMHO) and I don't think they're in this for EJ or G at all. Pure media entertainment - like the balloon boy dad.

ICK!

Mel

I think because he was going to work. I could be mistaken, but I think that's why he didn't take Gabriel with him.

Still, I am pretty darn upset with him. He left that baby with her day after day knowing the baby wasn't being loved ...he was being neglected and sitting in filth!

Not stick up for EJ, but she probably does not have the skills or the experience to give her baby a good life, she doesn't know any better, her problems all stem from having an abnormal child hood.

I agree...but now I believe she is a full fledged psychopath

I take back what I said before. EJ is crazy! I fear the baby is dead........Tammi is also a loon.

How manipulative & hateful & spiteful can she be?

I had lots of sympathy for her because of her being bounced around foster care....abandonment, attachment issues...I thought she genuinely wanted better for her child knowing her short comings.

I no longer do!

Thank you

the more I have read about Elizabeth the worse it sounds

now Tammi is saying "technically">> but even she says she never saw Elizabeth hug or kiss him

Elizabeth called him "thing">> "take that dmm baby with you"..left him in dirty diapers...neglected him...tried to sell him, trashed the apt, and had another "missing" scare ..when she stashed him at a friends

it is such a shame that social services and/or Logan didn't just make sure this sweet baby was taken away from her...all the signs were there so clearly

Gabe deserved so much better

and the old Grandfather knows more than he says..."my darling granddaughter"..

to me the Smiths are just media hungry loons that are./were trying for a mintues fame....Tammi probably envisoned lots of product (babies) and lots of colons to cleanse, a book deal, tv shows...

but it has backfired

however, they are obscuring the truth..that ONE person (THING) knows for sure what happened to Baby Gabe...and that one person (THING) is Elizabeth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(also,....for those asking...someone had posted that "dolls" postings on craigslist are/may be a way for underground/black market adoption people to hook up....just a thought)

Why didn't he take the baby with him???????????????

He did Linda. But, hard to believe for some people, I know, but this was a typical abusive relationship with the abused (in this case Logan) returning. In other words, he got a temporary restraining order on EJ to keep her away from him AND Gabriel, but then they reconciled and the order was lifted.

When they separated the last time, he had no choice that night but to leave the child with the mom. But then he began, within just a few days after they separated, to petition the court for custody, which a court date was set, but she took off with the baby before the court date.

JMHO
fran

Ita, may I add to this the fact that she took a knife to Gabriel's clothing & bedding. I have never heard of a mother with a baby a few months old doing this. EVEN those that have killed their own babies. That is just unheard of and way too personally directed at the baby. :(

SHE DID? I hadn't heard that. Good lord!!

Can someone enlighten us on the 'context' of the 'farm statement?'

Please,
fran

I took the farm statement as just a saying.

I would also like to know what the facebook comment meant about the farm and Tammi knowing where that its at?? what farm and who lives there?

It's an idiom meaning "A person is confident." So positive in fact that they are willing to bet their livelihood (farm, home, house etc.) on it.

Okay, I'm going backwards a bit here....is there any videotape of EJ with Gabe on this trip?

As in, is there any record of the last place they were seen together on the roadtrip other than just witness accounts?

We haven't seen anything with EJ and Gabriel on the trip. Only the statements of TS and JS.

Hopefully, LE has found something from her travels and just aren't revealing it!

JMHO
fran

It's an idiom meaning "A person is confident." So positive in fact that they are willing to bet their livelihood (farm, home, house etc.) on it.

I know how the term is used, but danni made it sound like TS said something about the farm and 'knows where that is.'

Was that just her statement, ie 'danni's,' and not part of the context of the post they saw?

Just for clarification.
TIA
fran

In personals, for example, put in search word e.g. adopt

search within America, or within a city

Example result for search in San Antonio for adopt in personals:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/rnr/1542206201.html

hth

ETA: Also note the link at the top of each ad that says: Please report suspected exploitation of minors to the appropriate authorities. Please click and report if you find something that looks like it could put children in danger. There are perverts out there. Thank you.

I know e-bay doesn't allow the sale of human beings or body parts. I wonder why Craig's list does :( I don't think people should belong on Craig's list. It could lead to a bad thing - get mad at your child, you're going up for sale!

Also, would you put your child with someone with a less than adequate edumacation? Can you pick out the errors: SO IF YOU ARE A MOM WHO CAN NOT PROVIDE FOR YOUR BABY/CHILD(UNDER 5 YR) GIVE ME CUSTODY & GUARDIANSHIP. I WILL PROVIDE VERY WELL AND LOVE THEM AS THEY SHOULD BE...

JMHO.

Elizabeth seems like a very petty person who does not want a baby and at the same time does not want the biological father to have it either. While the Smiths are strange imhoo they don't know where this baby is. The Smith's are like those extra words thrown into a word problem in math... you know... those words that try to throw you off and if you read them, can throw off the whole answer to the problem.

I have serious questions about the car. Why would she drive to a hotel and leave her car behind?? Why didn't she drive her car to Florida? Why did she go to Florida? I obviously think she was fleeing something... was it murder or was it the illegal sale of her baby??? I am not really sure what I think yet, as this case is so STRANGE...... IF she would have put an ad on Craig's list to sell the baby to someone there would be electronic footprints for this and so far LE says there is no evidence of any such couple. IF she had met them at the hotel room they would be on some sort of video footage. Switching gears we have her phone call and text to daddy that the baby is dead and blue and she will tell him where the baby is after she makes it out of the State. While I want to also think that is what happened I do not see Elizabeth giving her crime up to a man that has already pursued her in the legal system. I find that call and text as rather a threat or a poke and a "ha ha you will never figure out what I have done".

I think leaving the car behind and why could shed some light. Anyone want to take a stab at it????

Still, I am pretty darn upset with him. He left that baby with her day after day knowing the baby wasn't being loved ...he was being neglected and sitting in filth!

That is why he filed the custody stuff that he had to, and then filed for emergency custody when she left state with Gabe. It wasn't like he was just sitting back on his thumb waiting for the climate to change!

Like i said in my last post you can't just take a baby! why do you think SHE has kidnapping charges? What if he HAD taken Gabe with him, he would be the one dealing with charges and she would be free to carry on as she wishes with this poor childs life. As it is Logan did right by the law!

Just saw T&J on the Today show. Do these folks ever work -- everytime I turn on the tele, there they are. What caught my eye (more than anything else) is that they said "someone posted on facebook last night there would be no interview". Now, I thought they were insinuating that EJ did the posting -- but how would she have access to a computer. And WHY would a POI be allowed to interview the perp (I know this has been asked before).

This couple is really starting to freak me out (IMHO) and I don't think they're in this for EJ or G at all. Pure media entertainment - like the balloon boy dad.

ICK!

Mel

What happened was that TPS announced on her facebook page that she was off to do an "interview" with Eliz --

Then, there was a lockdown at the jails, and no one could make phone calls. TPS and the 6 news crews were waiting and no call came. Then, TPS got on her FB again and said it was a "NO GO!" -- that Eliz had not called.

TPS said that they (she and her group) were waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light, and then they received an e-mail that said something to the effect of No Media for Eliz today. Then they left and went home.

When TPS said that no call had come, someone on her FB wall told her that there was a lockdown -- TPS (IMO) got rather huffy with the poster, saying, "How do you know that? Are you just guessing????"

Then the poster explained that it was online or something, and then TPS believed them.

You like where it was used?

On fb someone posted that Tammi may not know where baby G is, but that they were willing to bet the farm, she (TPS) knew how he got there.

Not word for word.

Mods if I need to post links please let me know I will edit, I am still unclear on the links and posting.

Ok, I gotcha'. The addition to the 'farm' comment was made by someone else.

Ok,
Thanks,
fran
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics