AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they were on CBS's Early Show too with Maggie Rodriguez. No video yet, just article:

Missing Baby "Persons of Interest" Speak
Say They Don't Know Where Gabriel Johnson Is; Can't Imagine His Mother Having Hurt Him; She's Jailed in Phoenix
Jan. 11, 2010

Article: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/11/earlyshow/main6081837.shtml

ETA: They just posted the video of the interview:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6081846n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

Tammi says (paraphrased):

First night (Dec 9) had police at their home. Police said for them to keep Gabriel there. "Keep him here, keep him safe."

Within 2 days realized Logan wanted custody.

Never saw E kiss or hug G

Maggie Rodriguez says she's talked to Logan and he told her he thinks E is capable of having harmed Gabriel.

They also added a video with the news story (no interview):
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6081846n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

What do you think JS means by the statement (from what I remember): We've spent 10 years building up this business and do you think we're going to lose it for the what 9 days we spent (speaking of time with Gabe)?
10 years at what business and how does that relate to their experience with Gabe?

There is an article that says the sighting of Gabe in San Antonio comes from the motel EJ was staying at and, while the article does not spell it out, I assume that video is from Dec. 26th because LE keeps saying that is the last time Gabe was seen.

On another note - lots of posters continue to reference sightings from Nashville. I have yet to read of any sightings since Dec. 26th anywhere. LE has said they have "indications" that Gabe is alive coming out of Nashville - BUT this does not mean a sighting of the little tyke. It could mean anything. Maybe someone in Nashville is giving some kind of tip or something. I DO NOT take this to mean that there are "sightings."

If there is something that says Gabe has been seen in Nashville or anywhere, I would greatly appriciate being pointed in the direction of the article or transcript.

Salem

The only place I've heard the term "sighting" in reference to Nashville, was on Nancy Grace Friday. It was mentioned a few times during the show.

"Also, tips are coming in from Nashville, Tennessee, spotting baby Gabriel"

and

"Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, there are a lot of tips coming in of possible sightings of baby Gabriel. "

Any other source that I have seen mention it, were quoting this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

What do you think JS means by the statement (from what I remember): We've spent 10 years building up this business and do you think we're going to lose it for the what 9 days we spent (speaking of time with Gabe)?
10 years at what business and how does that relate to their experience with Gabe?
As a former Arizona Realtor myself, I know that it takes years to cultivate a solid clientele, and to build up your business until it is relatively self-sustaining, especially in the type of downward spiral the Phoenix R.E. market has been in the past couple of years.

This is the worst kind of publicity someone in a trusted position would want. The kind of shadow this case would cast on someone's reputation could absolutely ruin him financially, if real estate is his main livelihood.

I took it to mean that they have built a business and a life and would not risk it by getting involved in baby trafficking/adoption rings as I'm sure they see they're being accused of all over the internet.

The only place I've heard the term "sighting" in reference to Nashville, was on Nancy Grace Friday. It was mentioned a few times during the show.

"Also, tips are coming in from Nashville, Tennessee, spotting baby Gabriel"

and

"Meanwhile, in Nashville, Tennessee, there are a lot of tips coming in of possible sightings of baby Gabriel. "

Any other source that I have seen mention it, were quoting this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Just like the tips in Caylee's case.

As a former Arizona Realtor myself, I know that it takes years to cultivate a solid clientele, and to build up your business until it is relatively self-sustaining, especially in the type of downward spiral the Phoenix R.E. market has been in the past couple of years.

This is the worst kind of publicity someone in a trusted position would want. The kind of shadow this case would cast on someone's reputation could absolutely ruin him financially, if real estate is his main livelihood.

Not to mention what it does to the enema business

The FBI and four states are involved in this case.

I am shocked that , if he is still alive, no one has come forward with him. No one has left him on the steps of a fire station or hospital No one has ratted out a family member or friend.

This case has been getting massive media attention. He has been missing since the day after Christmas. Over two weeks.

If there is a video, of any sort, they need to release it, to jog somebody's memory.

I'm not sure exactly how much attention this case is getting. sadly, I have a friend, who lives in austin, not even an hour from SA, and she has not even heard of this case. But I guess now it is makeing the morning news shows, so maby others will catch it now. well TS is making morning news shows:waitasec:

Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
‘Persons of interest’ who hoped to adopt baby call his mother ‘deceptive'
‘Persons of interest’: Missing baby’s mom played us

Jan. 11: Jack and Tammi Smith, the couple who planned to adopt baby Gabriel prior to his disappearance, tell TODAY’s Matt Lauer Elizabeth Johnson is “deceptive.”

updated 9:15 a.m. ET, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

Article: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

Okay, thank you; however, they have lived in AZ at the most 2 1/2 years
In a recent interview (NG) I believe JS said 1 1/2 years, but I saw another posting that made me believe 2 1/2 years

He also stated that he just recently got into the real estate business since he moved to AZ

So, thank you for your answer -- but I still want to know what he meant lol

Thank you too, Bean, but as far as I know TS is only recently into the enema business lol

I guess he could have meant the "business" of their marriage

Well I don't think Jack is actually in real estate per say or his name and picture likely would be all over the internet advertising. I think he just bought and flipped houses.

They have been married 10 years so maybe he means the "business" of his marriage and family.

Baby Gabriel’s mom ‘played us,’ couple say
‘Persons of interest’ who hoped to adopt baby call his mother ‘deceptive'
‘Persons of interest’: Missing baby’s mom played us

Jan. 11: Jack and Tammi Smith, the couple who planned to adopt baby Gabriel prior to his disappearance, tell TODAY’s Matt Lauer Elizabeth Johnson is “deceptive.”

updated 9:15 a.m. ET, Mon., Jan. 11, 2010

Article: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34802462/ns/today-today_people/

Backpedalling and throwing EJ under the bus? Well now that they know her true background I suppose that an easy thing to do. Nothing she says will be believed right?

I'm not sure exactly how much attention this case is getting. sadly, I have a friend, who lives in austin, not even an hour from SA, and she has not even heard of this case. But I guess now it is makeing the morning news shows, so maby others will catch it now. well TS is making morning news shows:waitasec:

I'm sure it's been posted before but I'll post it again in case anyone missed it but there is a facebook group for Gabriel that LM is a member of...

http://en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&ref=share&gid=251236072296

Perhaps passing that on to all of your facebook contacts will help get the word out.

Backpedalling and throwing EJ under the bus? Well now that they know her true background I suppose that an easy thing to do. Nothing she says will be believed right?
I agree. But, I think they've pretty much known her true background for quite awhile now, and were taking full advantage of it.

Okay, thank you; however, they have lived in AZ at the most 2 1/2 years
In a recent interview (NG) I believe JS said 1 1/2 years, but I saw another posting that made me believe 2 1/2 years

He also stated that he just recently got into the real estate business since he moved to AZ

So, thank you for your answer -- but I still want to know what he meant lol

Thank you too, Bean, but as far as I know TS is only recently into the enema business lol

I guess he could have meant the "business" of their marriage

Well I don't think Jack is actually in real estate per say or his name and picture likely would be all over the internet advertising. I think he just bought and flipped houses.

They have been married 10 years so maybe he means the "business" of his marriage and family.
I'm sorry. All I've heard regarding what he does for a living is real estate. I don't have a clue what he did prior to moving to Arizona, and I had forgotten they had moved to AZ so recently.

Does anybody know what Jack did prior to moving to Arizona?

I agree. But, I think they've pretty much known her true background for quite awhile now, and were taking full advantage of it.

Yes but now that they're throwing all these new charges at her, who knows when EJ might start talking and what she might say.

I'm sorry. All I've heard regarding what he does for a living is real estate. I don't have a clue what he did prior to moving to Arizona, and I had forgotten they had moved to AZ so recently.

Does anybody know what Jack did prior to moving to Arizona?

I have heard that he was a musician -- not sure what he did for money though lol

well i don't think jack is actually in real estate per say or his name and picture likely would be all over the internet advertising. I think he just bought and flipped houses.

gmta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member