AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not just now saying that. She wrote it in a statement to the court for a Dec. 14, 2009 custody hearing with Logan.

I totally missed that little tidbit...and to think the judge awarded full custody to Logan anyway. I wonder if he actually had the paternity test done to put that question to rest.

I personally am very, very thankful that Jordan hasn't shown up the NG tabloid junk show. I wish Marc Klass would stop doing it....

Ok I missed this. Who said what??

I have no idea who she was, but she managed to get in a comment to the Smiths to take the polygraphs again and ask why they were referring to their attachment in the past tense.

I haven't caught up with everything on the thread, but when did Tammi & Jack have Gabriel for eight (or so) days? Was it seven months ago or recently?

Does anybody else feel that baby Gabe is no longer alive and that she really did kill him?

She's not just now saying that. She wrote it in a statement to the court for a Dec. 14, 2009 custody hearing with Logan.

Indeed
I do believe though, that when EJ wrote that, she thought it would delay a ruling of custody in the upcoming hearing, which she fully knew she'd be absent for. I think at this point in time, she was still on the idea of bailing for 30 days and claiming abandonment on Logan's part, just like grandpa states was the plan. I think she figured there would be a delay on a ruling in her absence, pending an investigation of her claim of paternity.

I agree, and this has to be terribly hard on him. Besides not knowing where his son is or if he's okay, from what we've heard he loves Elizabeth. He's got to feel really confused and hurt about what's going on. If I were him, I don't think I'd be able to talk to reporters either.

Agree, AND it bears saying that he obviously is NOT in this for the 15 minutes of fame and attention. I think he wants his son back. I think he IS mentally healthy enough that he doesn't NEED the attention for himself. Not so for every player in this mix.

If LE is indicating that they are convinced Gabriel is alive and OK, then Logan wouldn't react the way people whose children disappear usually would. He probably doesn't know what to do -- does he plaster San Antonio with posters? Or Nashville? Or Victoria? Does he wait for Elizbeth or the Smiths to come clean?

And he has pleaded for the return of his son:

The group on facebook for Gabriel is trying to get out posters in at least San Antonio and Nashville. Logan and 4-5 others started that group. A poster has also been translated into Spanish and they are asking that everyone get others to join the group and pass around the posters and pictures of Gabriel.

I think also, we are pretty sure he's not in SA anymore, probably not in Nashvile - how many cities can you put posters up in, where to start? I think doing it on the internet is the logical t hing at this point.

Thanks to all for the Mexico/Timeshare stuff

So, it was Tammi and Jack's timeshare, I'm sure FBI/LE have checked to see if they still have it and I hope the FBI has made a trip down there.
This may have already been mentioned - I haven't caught up yet - but just because they "used their timeshare" on a Mexican beach does not mean they have a timeshare in Mexico. In most cases I think you can trade points to go to any participating timeshare resort, not just your "home" resort.

I haven't caught up with everything on the thread, but when did Tammi & Jack have Gabriel for eight (or so) days? Was it seven months ago or recently?

Early Dec. Although, I've also seen them say that they had him the end of Nov. and first week of Dec. :waitasec:

I would assume there was a paternity test done if the Judge ordered the birth certifacte changed to reflect Logan as the father and to refelect Gabe's lastname changed to Logan's .... Gabe is only 8 months old so I am sure it was done, but stranger things have happened ....

The group on facebook for Gabriel is trying to get out posters in at least San Antonio and Nashville. Logan and 4-5 others started that group. A poster has also been translated into Spanish and they are asking that everyone get others to join the group and pass around the posters and pictures of Gabriel.

I think also, we are pretty sure he's not in SA anymore, probably not in Nashvile - how many cities can you put posters up in, where to start? I think doing it on the internet is the logical t hing at this point.

So how can I help put up posters?? I am in SA, and would not mind putting up posters on my side of town.

I totally missed that little tidbit...and to think the judge awarded full custody to Logan anyway. I wonder if he actually had the paternity test done to put that question to rest.

It is my understanding that LM dad is a cop in Tempe.

So how can I help put up posters?? I am in SA, and would not mind putting up posters on my side of town.

Go to the hotel where EJ stayed and ask the pregnant girls which adoption agency pays for their stay there. Ask them if they met EJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic