AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also that possibility Tammi may NOT really want to talk to her at all for fear Eliz may say something that incriminates T & hubby.

Early Dec. Although, I've also seen them say that they had him the end of Nov. and first week of Dec. :waitasec:

Thanks - I thought I heard them say seven months ago & I was trying to figure out how they were teaching him to use a spoon and crawl at one month. Confused me.

After finding out that she had $500, new clothes and pretty nails.....I think she sold him. And, I think the Smiths helped set it up.

Does anybody else feel that baby Gabe is no longer alive and that she really did kill him?
I'm not really sure what to believe right now. Her staying in TX for a few days, then leaving right after last being seen with Gabriel makes me think she had at least planned a hand-off there. That she still had $500. on her when arrested makes me think she got some additional money somewhere. But there's still her sick text to Logan describing what she'd done to kill Gabriel and where she put him. And now there's her behavior after the arrest, not cooperating with LE, etc. :waitasec:

Does anybody else feel that baby Gabe is no longer alive and that she really did kill him?

There's too many eery similiarities to the CA case. It's very much like it, as a matter of fact. I wonder if they were to pick apart EJ's computer if they would find a lot of sites to show where she followed the case.

They both have anger issues and have shown that in their everyday lives.
They both didn't want their children.
They both left the vehicle the child was last seen in.
They both did some shopping and self-decoration, (tattoo, clothes vs. clothes and new nails.
They both claim the baby's last presence was in a park.
They both couldn't come up with a composite of the person that allegedly took them.
and IMO, they both knew/know where the baby is/was and would not tell/are not telling.

I think a search between San Antonio and Victoria TX is in order on a massive scale.

Go to the hotel where EJ stayed and ask the pregnant girls which adoption agency pays for their stay there. Ask them if they met EJ.

How do you know all of this info.? Are these legitimate adoption agencies? Maybe momsters expenses were paid.....interesting.

IMOO- Nancy Grace's sad crying, boo hoo act, is so fake! Her and her and her staff cried when they heard he may have been in the diaper bag? But yet, she is plastering it all over the screen like it is truth??

I'm not understanding what is so hard to believe about that or why you think it is fake tears? People here on websleuths have cried when they have read about the possibility that a child has died when they have are following a case. I'm sorry I find your comment rude. I know you are just venting but Nancy would NEVER fake crying over a case where the chances are the child is dead. People here on WS get attached to cases so I don't get why you would think that Nancy wouldn't get attached too.

I'm not really sure what to believe right now. Her staying in TX for a few days, then leaving right after last being seen with Gabriel makes me think she had at least planned a hand-off there. That she still had $500. on her when arrested makes me think she got some additional money somewhere. But there's still her sick text to Logan describing what she'd done to kill Gabriel and where she put him. And now there's her behavior after the arrest, not cooperating with LE, etc. :waitasec:

What gets me is EJ telling the judge that all of the things said by the state's atty are not true and then referencing the 'fleeing' instead of the possible murder of Gabriel.

I think a search between San Antonio and Victoria TX is in order on a massive scale.[/QUOTE]

The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?

No, I think Gabe is alive

I believe that also. I honestly believe that LE is allowing all this nonsense because they DO know where Gabriel is, keeping it quiet, and now methodically mapping out the baby brokering business.

If Gabriel is okay - they probably already told the father, and that's why he wasn't there today. There hasn't been any activity on Gabriel's fb since yesterday, when he was asking for pictures. They are trying to round up a bigger problem. JMO

Whew, I made it through the NG show! Lately, it has been like sticking toothpicks under my nails to maintain my cool while watching it. If its not Nancy being rude and cutting people off, it has been the Smiths with their lies and contradictions.
Logan probably has a good lawyer advising him to stay out of the spotlight, as he has nothing to add at this time to the investigation. Also, it makes me think LE has inside info about where Gabriel is, so Logan does not need to be a media wh**e like two others we know and love :sick:
I'm still upset about EJ's comment to LM about the baby's "dead blue body." Seems too specific to be just a mindless threat. Scary:no:
No earthshattering news tonight. What happened to that so-called pres conference that was to occur today at 1PM? Was it cancelled or what?

I believe the plan was for momster to turn over Gabe and then disappear.....she screwed up the plan by her obscene text to Jordan. The pooper scoopers have been scrambling to cover up ever since.

It seems so simple at this point. It just seems to me that if she handed the baby off, she would provide that information to LE. Yes, Logan will more than likely get him, and yes her rights could very well be taken away from her given the fact she was so adamant about getting rid of him, but if it were really that simple, why not just tell where the baby is or who has him? No one can make me believe that she handed him to someone she just met in a park...
She is a defiant young woman who does not seem to be the person who would sit in jail for the rest of her life to protect any secrets unless the secrets are her own. I don't think she would sit there facing these charges if she just "gave" her baby away..
If she had nothing to hide, and caused NO harm to Gabrielle, she would come clean and this would all be over with like yesterday..
JMHO

I think a search between San Antonio and Victoria TX is in order on a massive scale.

The phone pinged in Victoria on the 28th and she was already in Florida or almost there on that day? Who had her phone?[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, that's a very good question. Who WOULD have her phone?

I believe that also. I honestly believe that LE is allowing all this nonsense because they DO know where Gabriel is, keeping it quiet, and now methodically mapping out the baby brokering business.

If Gabriel is okay - they probably already told him. They are trying to round up a bigger problem. JMO

Two agencys that have used this hotel is Adoption Services Associates and Adoption Alliance. Both very close to the hotel and park.

I just found this thread mostly a lurker but decided to join and post.

Anyhow, my question is who has been caring for this baby for the last 8 months? Grandparents, nannies, dad? It seems odd to me to just suddenly want to give away/adopt your baby after you have spent so many months caring/bonding with him. I could see it more if she hadnt bonded with him at all and let others care for him all along. In the photos he looks clean, happy and well cared for so someone must have been meeting his needs.The media makes it seem as if EJ just up and decided one day she no longer wanted him and then fled/killed or gave him away. You would think it would have happened soon after he was born since the first few months are the hardest and most demanding. In Casey Anthony, the bonding was never there from the start so its easier for me to see how she could do it. Also was CPS involved with the family? The smiths statement about all EJ's "parenting" classes make me think it may have been court ordered in the past.

I pray Gabriel is safe and with good people and not in a dumpster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member