AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the only reason she asked when will she get a lawyer (the last question she asks) was because she was shaking her head "no" throughout the prosecutor's discussion of why bail should be set so high;

the judge noted her head shakes to the court and advised her that if she has something to say she needs to think about how whatever she said then could be used against her and she should have a lawyer before she speaks --

after that advice the judge asked if she had anything to say -- she said that everything was completely false and she did not know what else to say, but she looked like she wanted to say more IMO
Only as she was leaving did she ask when she would get a lawyer

My impression was that when she asked "when do I get a lawyer", that she really was asking WHEN and that she was anxious to have someone to talk to instead of Grandpa and TPS. I also got the same impression she wanted to say more, and I feel, if she hasn't said anything so far, that she is ready to talk.

So glad TPS didn't get there for her "interview" yesterday. The lawyer will now tell her not to talk to TammiJack, I hope. They need to keep them separate to get to the bottom of this and the location of Gabriel.

Does anyone have a screenshot from either Jack or Tammi's FB wherein they stated that they were going to their time share in Mexico? If so, could you please post it here?

Can I copy and paste that statement from Tammi?

Yes, we see that happen over and over again thats for sure. Wonder if some high profile lawyer will end up showing up. :sick:

Thank God Jose Baez is not licensed to practice in AZ.

Still working on the transcript, I was halfway done when a kid yanked a power cord and I lost it, so back to square one. I will have it up soon. I haven't bailed on you guys.

whew..just got caught up with you guys and now I have to go. I am hoping and praying there is good news when I come back!

Does it specifically say "time Share?" I've searched her fb high and low and can't find it. I found where she mentioned going to Mexico but nothing about the time share. If you have it that's wonderful.
I think copy & paste of the comment is fine...just no names other than those that are already mentioned in the media.

What happened was that TPS announced on her facebook page that she was off to do an "interview" with Eliz --

Then, there was a lockdown at the jails, and no one could make phone calls. TPS and the 6 news crews were waiting and no call came. Then, TPS got on her FB again and said it was a "NO GO!" -- that Eliz had not called.

TPS said that they (she and her group) were waiting for Sheriff Joe to give the green light, and then they received an e-mail that said something to the effect of No Media for Eliz today. Then they left and went home.

When TPS said that no call had come, someone on her FB wall told her that there was a lockdown -- TPS (IMO) got rather huffy with the poster, saying, "How do you know that? Are you just guessing????"

Then the poster explained that it was online or something, and then TPS believed them.

That poster is me :)

No, I dont think Tammie was deceived and that she is the victim, but she does have valuable knowledge about what happened during December and she was who Elizabeth seemed to trust.
I don't think she was deceived either, I actually believe she may have been brain washing or influencing EJ. What convinced me was the comment about the pushing over the ledge (or something like that) IDK but like I said before she is on my hinky meter.

As much as the Smith's get on my last nerve, I think they do serve a purpose in the search for Gabriel. Where would this case be without them? Practically invisible. In order for any case to really get publicity and interest, there has to be some irritant, something about it that you can sink your teeth into and fight back at. Where would the Casey Anthony case be without Cindy and George and JB? Or the Stacey Peterson case without Drew? Natalee Holloway without Joran (and for some people, Beth)?

If one of my children went missing, I would designate someone to be the crazy, mouthy, absolutely insufferable media hound to keep attention focused on the case.

No, but you can post a screenshot of it. There are instructions somewhere here on how to do that. I know how to do it, but I don't know how to tell someone to do it (duh on me, I know).

Can someone please tell Princessa how to do a screenshot?

Thank you, Princessa.

report on hln now. Nothing about presser.

They're making big deal about Logan maybe not being father. Nothing new,

I think there going to be replaying that little snippet too, and that makes me so angry too, Logan is the father period!! What an assinine thing to be reporting on.

That poster is me :)

I don't think she was deceived either, I actually believe she may have been brain washing or influencing EJ. What convinced me was the comment about the pushing over the ledge (or something like that) IDK but like I said before she is on my hinky meter.

You know, I thought it was! (the fact that you used the same name kinda helped)

As much as the Smith's get on my last nerve, I think they do serve a purpose in the search for Gabriel. Where would this case be without them? Practically invisible. In order for any case to really get publicity and interest, there has to be some irritant, something about it that you can sink your teeth into and fight back at. Where would the Casey Anthony case be without Cindy and George? Or the Stacey Peterson case without Drew? Natalee Holloway without Joran (and for some people, Beth)?

If one of my children went missing, I would designate someone to be the crazy, mouthy, absolutely insufferable media hound to keep attention focused on the case.

You are right thank God for these people, their love of the spotlight has made this story so much big then it would have been had they not inserted themselves in it as much as they have!!

I am hoping that the lack of a presser is a good thing. Hopefully they are following a good lead.

Princess -- I would do it for you but I have not and will not friend that woman lol
You might want to delete the quote though as I believe that is not allowed

Princess -- I would do it for you but I have not and will not friend that woman lol
You might want to delete the quote though as I believe that is not allowed

delete my post?

Refresh my memory -- what is the significance of the timeshare? As far as I know from timeshares, most time shares are simply a subscription to a vacation condo service and you mostly don't visit the same exact condo each time you use a timeshare?

When Jack was asked on Friday, on NG, when was the last time he/they went to Mexico, he answered something like, "I don't know, a year and a half ago?". I'd swear on it.

But, on TS' FaceBook, in April 2009, she answers someone's question about when they are going to Mexico to use their timeshare by saying, "Next week".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop