AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to type this but I will, after reading this my thought ,Oh what a convient place to possibly bury a child given the fact that if they brought in cadaver dogs it might be next to impossible to find gabe because of all the dead people ... sorry but it would be true

No, NO, NOT TRUE!!!!

Bodies buried in a cemetary are embalmed, and entombed in coffins and a concrete casing, not sure what it's called, maybe a crypt?

A murder victim, and I REFUSE to believe Gabriel is dead, would just be dumped in a shallow hole, and would be decomposing, so the dogs could smell the corpse.

There would be no way a corpse sniffing dog would be confused in a cemetary.

wonder if this is how they know she did not "go" to Victoria?
Probably since they found her car last week and it wouldn't take too long to analyze the GPS. I'd stil like to know how her phone got there though.

Does it make sense to you that EJ was giving away baby clothes and yet Tammi says they had to beg her for just about everything, including the carseat?

146fs495919.gif
2mo5pow.gif

No, NO, NOT TRUE!!!!

Bodies buried in a cemetary are embalmed, and entombed in coffins and a concrete casing, not sure what it's called, maybe a crypt?

A murder victim, and I REFUSE to believe Gabriel is dead, would just be dumped in a shallow hole, and would be decomposing, so the dogs could smell the corpse.

There would be no way a corpse sniffing dog would be confused in a cemetary.
You're right, imo. In addition I can't see her digging in the cemetary deep enough to conceal him, even if she'd found a fresh grave. LE also has equipment with sensors to detect remains underground, such as in landfills, shallow graves, etc.

I so wanted them to show the Smiths' faces while that guy was saying that the GPS would reveal every single place EJ went.

Does it make sense to you that EJ was giving away baby clothes and yet Tammi says they had to beg her for just about everything, including the carseat?

Not really, but I really don't believe the Smiths. Now they say things not so nice about Elizabeth.....

You're right, imo. In addition I can't see her digging in the cemetary deep enough to conceal him, even if she'd found a fresh grave. LE also has equipment with sensors to detect remains underground, such as in landfills, shallow graves, etc.

but......it would be a place that no one would want to spend any amount of time at unless they were suspicious that may have been what she did.

Probably since they found her car last week and it wouldn't take too long to analyze the GPS. I'd stil like to know how her phone got there though.

think about this though, if the GPS shows that she did not take the car out there, then that pretty much rules out Gabe from being there, yet she still could have went through there while on her bus trip to Florida.

If i could ask tammi one question

all this talk about how she did not care for gabe or how she didnt hold him right, why didnt she do what takes to get gabe away from her and help the father get him
why didnt she call cps a million times, if she though gabe was not being taken care of

she just wanted to strong arm the father to sign the adoption papers

Technology is full of glitches. If the GPS shows that she was in a different place at the time the phone pinged, then she couldn't have been there. Notice LE has stated that she was never there, not that her phone was never there or that Gabe was never there. Just that she was physically not in Victoria TX. This is how I am understanding it anyway.
I think that GPS is the the best shot they have of finding him.

If i could ask tammi one question

all this talk about how she did not care for gabe or how she didnt hold him right, why didnt she do what takes to get gabe away from her and help the father get him
why didnt she call cps a million times, if she though gabe was not being taken care of

she just wanted to strong arm the father to sign the adoption papers

On the heels of that thought, maybe once EJ found out she wasn't going to be getting much money for her efforts, she decided it wasn't worth the risk and ended it all.

I so wanted them to show the Smiths' faces while that guy was saying that the GPS would reveal every single place EJ went.
I'm sure they already knew about the GPS and the possibilities but just maybe the GPS didn't reveal anything out of the ordinary.

Did the doctor on NG mean he he could still be alive, if left outside somewhere? Because it has been below freezing at least 3 days this past week. I got confused.

also, Just FYI, I am pretty sure if the motels are close to fiesta Texas, then the City Bus(Via) would have a bus stop, and go to fiesta or pretty close. where can I find the addresses for the motels again? I can check real quick.

think about this though, if the GPS shows that she did not take the car out there, then that pretty much rules out Gabe from being there, yet she still could have went through there while on her bus trip to Florida.
I didn't think the Tornado Bus she took to FL went through there. :waitasec:

Did the doctor on NG mean he he could still be alive, if left outside somewhere? Because it has been below freezing at least 3 days this past week. I got confused.

also, Just FYI, I am pretty sure if the motels are close to fiesta Texas, then the City Bus(Via) would have a bus stop, and go to fiesta or pretty close. where can I find the addresses for the motels again? I can check real quick.
Homegate Studios & Suites, Quality Inn & Suites Fiesta Park ~ sorry I don't have the addresses.

I think the doctor was trying to be very careful with his words but the bottom line seems to be "no".

I didn't think the Tornado Bus she took to FL went through there. :waitasec:

There was another poster here that called the Tornado Bus Line and they claimed they do not go to or through Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member