AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi or Jack claimed last night on NG (I think that's where it was) that on the 8th or 9th, Elizabeth finally called her and asked if she was ready to adopt. I find this hard to believe as on the 8th Elizabeth had placed an ad on craigslist for a Nanny and said she had to go back to work - she couldn't pay but she could give a room for free. I am pretty sure at another point Tammi said they just offered to take care of Gabriel for a while to help Elizabeth out. And at another point Tammi represented it as babysitting for him. I am starting to wonder if the adoption thing only came up on the 9th (or whatever day they found Gabriel at the Smiths?) because the Smith's told her they needed some kind of papers to protect themselves - maybe they somehow even thought those would mean they could keep Gabriel or fend off Logan, sorry I'm shaky on the timeline on that last bit. I still think if we put their various comments in a column besides the timeline dates, we might be able to see more of what actually transpired.

BBM

So Elizabeth just happened to have a phone number for someone she spent a few hours on a flight with 6 months earlier?????

Okay, maybe she remembered the Healing Waters thing and looked the number up online. Maybe every time she changed one of Gabriel's poopy diaperes, she thought of Tammi and her interesting profession.......

But, we don't know that EJ really did take baby Gabe away from them. They are way too involved in the adoption scene to let this immature nutcase "dupe" them. For all we know, they know exactly where Gabriel is and helped get him there.
That's what I was getting at! If they really had planned on adopting Gabriel for themselves they'd be heartbroken that she "duped" them ~ a better term might be stabbed them in the back ~ so that leads me to believe they weren't planning on adopting him and this paperwork sent to Logan is just a ruse while Gabriel's actually with someone else that they helped arrange. MOO

What a whopper! It seems that EJ named CC as a possible father. But CC doesn't know EJ and never met her. BUT, he is a first cousin of TPS and says they are very close. The only thing I can think of is that TPS wanted EJ to say CC was the father so that they could get custody of baby Gabriel as blood relatives of him. To me that shows that TPS was directing EJ in what to say and how to keep LM from getting his son, all with the goal of having baby Gabriel for herself. I wonder what over lies will be found out. Also, the newscast said something about timestamped pictures of Gabriel, perhaps showing he was alive after EJ texted LM that she killed him.

I expect we will be seeing Tammi arrested any time now
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
She didn't fool us for a second...WS was on to her from the very moment she opened her mouth.
I may just run over and post an adios on her wall!:crazy:

No, Greyhound is all the way downtown. She most likely lost the phone "accidently on purpose" or put it in a car. But IMOO I don't think the greyhound would work. plus you can't get near, or into the buses without a ticket. they have police there all the time. and someone at the door of the bus at all times, unless the door is closed.

I have rode the greyhound here a few times. :)

Maybe she dropped the phone in someones purse or bag at the bus stop?

Even if no one came in on a Tornado bus, but rather met her at the Motel 6 parking lot and picked up the baby, the fact that Gabriel's car seat was still in the car bothers me. Possible the pickup person already had that arranged in the pickup vehicle so as not to "dawdle". I'm no expert in underground procedure, but from what I've seen on it, their movements are swift and deliberate. Once the underground connection is made, it's quick and over with. The child is gone. No time for emotional endings and important to keep things as normal as possible. So, it's a real possibility that the pickup person did come to EJ and that she didn't "take him" anywhere other than her normal running around waiting for the pickup.
The car seat bothers me also. Even if they wanted to make the getaway as swift as possible, there's also an 8 m/o child they're dealing with and often children have to be around something familiar. His own car seat could even be comforting to stop him from crying as he's whisked away by strangers. He'd also have favorite toys, a favorite blanket, and whatnot and I'd like to know if any of these things were found in the car?

I expect we will be seeing Tammi arrested any time now
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
She didn't fool us for a second...WS was on to her from the very moment she opened her mouth.
I may just run over and post an adios on her wall!:crazy:

Oh what I would give to say.....

Liar liar pants on fire!!!

Whew, now a feel a bit better.

i dont have a link or anything yet....but my sister lives in az and said on the news tonight (and she cant remember which channel, a lot of help she is!) they said that the other guy that EJ said could possibly be the father is a nephew or cousin or something (again, not much help) to TS! the guy is claiming he has never met elizabeth though....

i will try to find which channel it was on and post a link or something

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Back in thread 5 I posted that I thought that naming another possible father was a scam to delay the custody hearing until EJ could get away with the "abandonment" claim that her grandpop alluded to! Name a second possible father, split with Gabriel and delay the custody ruling, 30 days later claim abandonment and sign the baby off to TPS.

Whoops. I don't think your cunning plan worked out so well!

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4666423&postcount=668"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #5[/ame]

Welcome Kelly ConQueso.
Thank you for all that. Very helpful to have people that have seen the area, since some of us (like me) are on the other side of the country.

I personally don't worry about her text that much, since dead people don't turn blue (not fully). They turn grey and then to mottled purple. It gets worse after that, but blue only shows up in nail beds, around lips and eyes...sorry for that. It's the truth, and is she said he was blue...then she didn't see him dead.
She still might have killed him, I just don't think she saw him after.

In a phone interview, Cherry said he was Smith's first cousin and that the two are very close. Cherry also reiterated that he had never met Johnson and that he could only speculate as to how she learned his name, in order to use it on court documents.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22222086/detail.html

He could only speculate? Is he a moron? How else would EJ get his name unless cousin TPS gave it to her? Why is he playing dumb? It is becoming clearer and clearer the lengths she would go to get baby Gabriel. Lying seems to have come easy to her. Lying about meeting her at the airport. I don't believe she did unless it was a prearranged meeting that was arranged over the internet. She must have been the person to plant a bug in EJ's ear aboubt the 30 day abandonment thing. She is up to this to her eyeballs and I don't know how she can explain it all away. She needs to do some serious soul searching and come clean about everything, especially how EJ got to San Antonio and who sent her there.

i dont have a link or anything yet....but my sister lives in az and said on the news tonight (and she cant remember which channel, a lot of help she is!) they said that the other guy that EJ said could possibly be the father is a nephew or cousin or something (again, not much help) to TS! the guy is claiming he has never met elizabeth though....

Wow, just wow.

Even if that couple had nothing whatsoever to do with EJ's trek to San Antonio, they need to be in jail. They were effectively trying to steal baby Gabe and were giving EJ the instructions on how to do it! I wonder how much they were willing to pay her to lie about Gabe's father so that they could adopt him?

I have but 5 words for Tammi Smith "God will not be mocked!"

I really don't believe EJ drove ALL the way from AZ to TX to kill the child. She could have done that in AZ, or in any rural area around her home city. Why drive THAT far to kill him? Makes no sense. If she is smart enough to not talk, and resist all the questioning she is getting, she is smart enough to have NOT driven that far just to kill a baby.

Welcome Kelly ConQueso.
Thank you for all that. Very helpful to have people that have seen the area, since some of us (like me) are on the other side of the country.

I personally don't worry about her text that much, since dead people don't turn blue (not fully). They turn grey and then to mottled purple. It gets worse after that, but blue only shows up in nail beds, around lips and eyes...sorry for that. It's the truth, and is she said he was blue...then she didn't see him dead.

Don't feel to bad, LOL, I am right here in SA and didn't know it was rock!! Well I did see 6 flags, it makes sense to me now!

Welcome Kelly ConQueso.

Wow, nmk....interesting bit of...knowledge.....dare I ask....???
:waitasec:

If the Smiths were going to adopt Gabriel legally, they would have needed a homstudy. I wonder if they had gotten one done. Even though they adopted H that homestudy wouldn't have been any good because they are only good 12-18 months depending on that states law, so they would have had to get a new one done and since they moved, they would have to get at the very least an updated homestudy. I know at one time TPS said something about her attorney trying to call EJ and convince her to come back?? Was this an adoption attorney?

They could have used an attorney and didn't have to use an adoption agency since this was a direct placement per

Who May Place a Child for Adoption
Citation: Rev. Stat. §§ 8-106; 8-130
A child may be placed as follows:

The child’s parent may consent to a direct placement or an agency placement.
A licensed child-placing agency or the division may handle a direct placement or an agency placement.
A State licensed attorney may handle direct placements

ALSO there is this page,,couldn't copy and paste it, but read 2nd page about placing with friend or family.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbTbKhrAlvm5zKMjDBiKE-qhU0pHmw

http://www.kpho.com/news/22222086/detail.html

He could only speculate? Is he a moron? How else would EJ get his name unless cousin TPS gave it to her? Why is he playing dumb? It is becoming clearer and clearer the lengths she would go to get baby Gabriel. Lying seems to have come easy to her. Lying about meeting her at the airport. I don't believe she did unless it was a prearranged meeting that was arranged over the internet. She must have been the person to plant a bug in EJ's ear aboubt the 30 day abandonment thing. She is up to this to her eyeballs and I don't know how she can explain it all away. She needs to do some serious soul searching and come clean about everything, especially how EJ got to San Antonio and who sent her there.

While she's at it, she could tell us where this baby went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member