DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn this link is not new
http://www.kpho.com/news/22222086/detail.html
but it is TS' explanation for the Craig Cherry name on the paternity court docs

Why don't I believe this? First of all who uses first and last names when "joking" about DUI records

Second of all why CC? Why not joke about your "step daughter's" record that is LONG in at least two states? Because she is female?
C'mon TS get the story straight

AND PLEASE quit trashing Logan every chance you get?

Not only trashing LM but throws her own cousin under the bus.

I don't know how to post a screen shot!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87558"]How to Use the Prt Scrn Key to Capture Screenshots - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Put a fork in her, she's done. I think Jack is wondering at this point, what's been going on. He can't cover for her anymore or he'll be going downtown right along with her. They need to haul her in, put her in a room and talk until she's done. No more little surprises.....no more lies........tell us where the baby is.....the truth needs to come from her mouth.......NOW!

In her first statement to police, Johnson claimed she met Jack and Terri Smith, who expressed a desire to adopt Gabriel. Johnson allowed Gabriel to briefly stay with them, but the couple says they returned Gabriel back to his mother when his father refused to give up his parental rights.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=70649

So she has made statements to the police? I thought they were saying she wasn't talking. Maybe she is talking but giving varying accounts?

Nancy Grace is really pissing me off here and it is hard to watch her show because she is almost siding with the Smiths. NG had Gloria Allred on the other night. GA makes me vomit. She mentioned a paternity dispute. Well let me tell you, EJ allowed LM to sign the acknowledgement of paternity. That makes LM the LEGAL father in AZ. EJ has committed possible paternity fraud if she did in fact dupe LM into signing legal parentage paperwork. It does not matter though, LM is the legal father and we all know that EJ is a complusive liar who does not have the childs best interest at heart.

NG seems to be defending EJ a little too, which is not like her. BARF.

Sadly I'm beginning to wonder if there is any truth to the statement that Gabriel is dead and was discared in a diaper bag.

I think there is a full thread on Texas adoptions a couple of threads back.

Ok thanks:innocent:,but if anyone is interested you canlook up the infant safe haven law.has alot of info and may shed some light into what TS & EJ were thinking they 'could' accomplish?

Ok thanks:innocent:,but if anyone is interested you canlook up the infant safe haven law.has alot of info and may shed some light into what TS & EJ were thinking they 'could' accomplish?

Leaving no stone unturned, I'll go back and take a look. Thanks!

Reward offered for missing infant

A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads authorities to 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, last seen with his mother in San Antonio in late December.

Crime Stoppers announced the reward Wednesday morning. The boy has not been seen since Dec. 26, and his mother, who remains jailed in Arizona on three felony charges in connection with her son's disappearance, has not cooperated with authorities, they said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/81326657.html

I wasn't meaning any disrespect. You can post a link to your information by copying the link and pasting it in your post.

Silly me:crazy: that should have been my first answer and I'm sorry I failed to welcome you to WS.
:Welcome-12-june:

You can just copy the link and paste it in a message--
I would be interested in your interpretation of what you have found regardless :)

Reward offered for missing infant

A reward up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads authorities to 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, last seen with his mother in San Antonio in late December.

Crime Stoppers announced the reward Wednesday morning. The boy has not been seen since Dec. 26, and his mother, who remains jailed in Arizona on three felony charges in connection with her son's disappearance, has not cooperated with authorities, they said.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/81326657.html

Oh my gosh, finally! IMO this may help--especially if all of the media making money off of this story step up to the plate and up the reward :|
Hello media?

Someone mentioned the $5000 reward on TPS's FB page and she said something to the effect that it should be more then that. Is she thinking of collecting?

Poor Baby Gabe!!

This story keeps getting more and more CRAZY!

THANKS to all for the new info about the "possible father". Wow

I am fairly confident that this is the CC named on the paternity court documents filed
http://www.criminalsearches.com/det...BuJucM0O/LBahbjb9g8NjTZ9oKcUq1bO8=&input=name

(note the identity charge--interesting)

What do you think?

I think that they are all a piece of work.

CC might never have met EJ but I think he was fully aware that his name was going to be used on those documents.
He's been jailed for ID theft once it appears so I don't think that he'd be too concerned if someone borrowed his for a little while.

They thought that they could delay the hearing (probably thought DNA tests would be needed -- altho a simple blood test could have ruled out CC if the types weren't compatible) and when that didn't happen she bolted.

Melissa

Here's what TS wrote about CC:
Tammi Peters Smith says!

Please STOP copying and pasting!!!! Its against Terms of services! And will get this thread closed! And we really need this thread. Please go back and edit your post and paraphrase and take out the copy and paste part. Thanks

Here's C Cherry's prison page with mugshot:

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate...&LastName=CHERRY&FNMI=C&SearchType=SearchInet

In case it hasn't been posted, yet.
Okay, I'm quoting myself here, but... everyone has seen this already?

I can't believe this is Tammi's cousin, the same guy Elizabeth stated 'could' be Gabriel's father, and Tammi didn't mention it to the authorities? Unbelieveable!

I am absolutely shocked...
Jeez. I don't log into WS for 16 (or so) hrs, and I miss everything, lol!
Good thing I have the next 2 days off from work, or I'd be tempted to quit my job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668