AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned the $5000 reward on TPS's FB page and she said something to the effect that it should be more then that. Is she thinking of collecting?

or making a donation? Think about it TS? and do it anonymously!

I wasn't meaning any disrespect. You can post a link to your information by copying the link and pasting it in your post.

Silly me:crazy: that should have been my first answer and I'm sorry I failed to welcome you to WS.
:Welcome-12-june:

none taken =) and thank you for the welcome

CC and Baby Gabe are practically twins. YUCK! They both have a slightly slanted down left eye.

or making a donation? Think about it TS? and do it anonymously!

TS and JS would never put money up for a reward unless it was just for the ego. Paying somebody to put you in jail would not be too wise.

CC and Baby Gabe are practically twins. YUCK! They both have a slightly slanted down left eye.

Although it has been stated in court documents that Logan is the father, however I DO see a resemblance in that mugshot.
:banghead:

Hi all.

I have a question.....does anyone know where the flight that EJ and TPS met (by Smiths account) originated?

Yes, CC says he has never met EJ.

IN NO WAY do I believe that EJ slept with CC --just my opinion
but if you have seen his court records he's not a very credible source IMO lol

Guys.jpg

Wow, I just came on since yesterday and this is a Bombshell! I do not know how TS thinks she can get away with this one. Well NG you really do have a bombshell to talk about tonight. I wonder if these two would like to come on and be questioned about this. This makes me even angrier at TS, but gives me renewed hope the baby is alive. This women is could be capable of anything, and we now know she has decieved and lied.

But didn't CC say he had never met EJ?
I will always feel that Logan is Gabriel's father.

But, as far as C. Cherry saying he's never met or even talked to Elizabeth? The guy has done prison time for Identity Theft, which is one of the lowest non-violent crimes, possible.

I'd give his word as much credit- or less- than I give his cousin Tammi's.

IN NO WAY do I believe that EJ slept with CC --just my opinion
but if you have seen his court records he's not a very credible source IMO lol

No, I don't believe it either.
I think what happened was that Tammi thought if there was thought to be any family relation to Gabriel then the court would place Gabriel with her since after all she could be his 2nd cousin...kwim

Just another ploy in her elaborate plan to adopt Gabriel in spite of his fathers wishes.

I will always feel that Logan is Gabriel's father.

But, as far as C. Cherry saying he's never met or even talked to Elizabeth? The guy has done prison time for Identity Theft, which is one of the lowest non-violent crimes, possible.

I'd give his word as much credit- or less- than I give his cousin Tammi's.

Was he in prison 17-18 months ago? If so then that pretty much excludes him from any possibility of paternity, now doesn't it. Gabriel would have been conceived 17-18 months ago.

More FB updates. No one feels that 5 grand is enough, although, someone did post that sometimes once there is a reward in place, it grows. I hope that's true. TPS does think that 30 years would be enough, if she didn't hurt Gabe. Hopes she gets some therapy in prison. (Me too.)
Saying they have offered to take another poly, and the first ones were inconclusive because they "had emotions" about the case.
(If that were true, would there ever be a conclusive poly?)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member