AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What... No Perjury Charge?

Is it not an act of perjury to intentionally falsely name a man as a potential biological father in a signed petition to a court of law? Why hasn't Ms. Johnson been charged with the serious offense? And why hasn't Tammi Smith been named as her accessory, since Mrs. Smith made three
photocopies of the court petition naming Mr. Cherry as a potential bio father for Gabriel (which she claims she didn't notice) and also drove Ms. Johnson to the courthouse, purportedly to watch Gabriel for the unscrupulous mom.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...baby_gabriel_johnson_mom_says_pg3.html?cat=25

Hi Jessicat! I live in Texas too, but in the Dallas area, but SA is my second home. I love that city!!

So no presser, no updates? Some chick named beth that we cant find???

Lord this is getting more depressing by the day. Its getting harder and harder for me to believe that Gabe is safe instead of dead somewhere.

And why havent the Smith's been arrested or something?

Thanks:) My brain is on slo mo today. Its cold and rainy here in San Antonio. I have a really hard time with these cases as I am a mom. I just don't understand how these "parents" can do this to their children. When little Caylee disappeared and everything came to light I just cried and cried. I have a 3 yr old and it just perplexes me. I hug him all the time and kiss him because he and my 16 yr old are my life. I will continue to pray for little Gabriel, justice for Caylee and all of the other lost/missing/murdered children. I am happy to have found this site as it has updates on all the cases I have followed and those I didn't even know about. Thanks to all for ur kindness and patience with my learning on how to properly use this site.

I understand exactlly how you feel. I have a hard time with these cases also. Just like you, my kids are my life and everything I do revolves around them. I worry about Gabriel and pray for him, and worry about justice for Caylee.

What... No Perjury Charge?

Is it not an act of perjury to intentionally falsely name a man as a potential biological father in a signed petition to a court of law? Why hasn't Ms. Johnson been charged with the serious offense? And why hasn't Tammi Smith been named as her accessory, since Mrs. Smith made three
photocopies of the court petition naming Mr. Cherry as a potential bio father for Gabriel (which she claims she didn't notice) and also drove Ms. Johnson to the courthouse, purportedly to watch Gabriel for the unscrupulous mom.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...baby_gabriel_johnson_mom_says_pg3.html?cat=25

Anyone can write an article at associatedcontent.com Including you. I wouldnt take it as professional journalism if I were you.

Why is EJ changing her story? First she says she gave Gabe away in a park, but now she says she gave him away at the hotel and saying that the hotel has the couple on survellience tape, but the cops are discounting that. She just needs to come out with the truth!

Actually, I think Jack announced that on the Jack & Tammy & Nancy Show last week - he made it sound (IMO) like LE would be briefing THEM every day at 1 PM, not the rest of us.

I could be wrong, though --

Well that's odd. Didn't TS say last night that she has made numerous calls to LE and they won't return her calls? She also added that she has called tham so much that she might be charged with harrassment (paraphrasing here). So what is it? Who do we believe? Are they being briefed everyday or have they not heard from LE at all directly?

Does she have 1 for the scrapbook thing, and 1 for personal?

its very hard to tell..i dont really know much about FB. the the other doesnt have LLC at the end maybe some one should try to search it.i cant figure it out

Why is EJ changing her story? First she says she gave Gabe away in a park, but now she says she gave him away at the hotel and saying that the hotel has the couple on survellience tape, but the cops are discounting that. She just needs to come out with the truth!

Good question! But she did say she gave them to people she met at a park, that doesnt mean that is when they actually took the baby necessarily. (Not that I really believe this story though.)

Tammi said last night that EJ and her atty. and, of course, Tammi would hold a presser today? Maybe I just dreamed that....

its very hard to tell..i dont really know much about FB. the the other doesnt have LLC at the end maybe some one should try to search it.i cant figure it out

yes there are two accounts for that name. One personal and one 'fan page'

Tammi said last night that EJ and her atty. and, of course, Tammi would hold a presser today? Maybe I just dreamed that....

She said she wanted to have a conference call with EJ and her attorney.

I've decided not to believe anything that Tammi spews unless she's standing next to LE or a FBI agent.

Well that's odd. Didn't TS say last night that she has made numerous calls to LE and they won't return her calls? She also added that she has called tham so much that she might be charged with harrassment (paraphrasing here). So what is it? Who do we believe? Are they being briefed everyday or have they not heard from LE at all directly?

IMO - I positively, absolutely do not believe that LE, FBI did not respond to their phone calls - they are probably SICK of them, but I believe they answer the phone and take any info, especially from them. I was just adding my opinion that it sounded to me like Jack and Tammi wanted to make it sound like they were in the "loop" with LE .

I don't know if LE actually came out and formally said they were going to do anything at 1:00 every day, but someone else may know that --

yes there are two accounts for that name. One personal and one 'fan page'

well there is a beth that is part of a group that BH had joined..its the same project 365 that is mentioned on the blog that "beth" talks about gabriel

That is amazing. Thank you so much angelwhocares. Will a copy of the post go into the media sticky thread?

Thanks Kamille & All! :rose:
I added them all to the media sticky thread for everyone. I didn't know Gabriel had one for the media only. :blushing:

Thanks for letting me know about it! :blowkiss:

:angel:

IMO - I positively, absolutely do not believe that LE, FBI did not respond to their phone calls - they are probably SICK of them, but I believe they answer the phone and take any info, especially from them. I was just adding my opinion that it sounded to me like Jack and Tammi wanted to make it sound like they were in the "loop" with LE .

I don't know if LE actually came out and formally said they were going to do anything at 1:00 every day, but someone else may know that --

What she said is that when she calls she is assigned to a certain detective to speak to, and when she calls that detective is not in and so she leaves messages but he doesnt call her back. Probably because they dont believe she has anything more to offer. I do believe she is calling to get more info than give.

I've decided not to believe anything that Tammi spews unless she's standing next to LE or a FBI agent.

LOL, you can't even believe her then!
After all, she FORGOT to mention to LE that the 'possible other dad' listed on the court papers just so happened to be her very own cousin!

Just sayin'
fran
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads